I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> Import Forum
Thread views: 324227

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread
Str33tRacer

I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sun Jun 25, 06   10:20 PM     

Sorry for all those import car fans but I hate import cars if you ask me Japaneese, Chineese, or Chuckycheese I dont care what you say It just seems to me thAT they just dont quite make a car as good as us Americans do! THATS ALL!

Post Extras: Print Post

Silo55
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Jun 25, 06   11:05 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

You believe the crap made here is well made? Theres a reason for all teh price drops and sales on US cars, and It's not because the companies are trying to give its home country good deals.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Tue Jun 27, 06   8:58 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Ok... That may true but the very few shit cars like you minchuned in the last theread are peices of shit cars. What are you going to say now hahahaha!!!! ( I got alot more shir o that subject if you want me to go there!!!)

Silo55
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:44 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Im gonna say I cant understand what the fuck you said.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   6:22 PM    [re: Silo55] 

To tell you the truth I dont like asian stuff because they dont make very well stuff! Plus I'm American so you know I gotta like my own stuff!!! ( OH I dont know what the hell I was talking about either LOL I was rushing! )

Silo55
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   9:40 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

They do make good stuff, your just ignorant.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   9:44 PM    [re: Silo55] 

Name one thing!

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   9:46 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

COME ON NAME ONE THING THAT ASAIN PEOPLE MAKE THAT IS GOOD! ( CAR WISE )

Silo55
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   9:48 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Toyota MR-2

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   9:58 PM    [re: Silo55] 

BULLSHIT!!!!!! I can name any AMERICAN car that can beat it such as:
charger, corvette, plymouth road runner, GTO, camarro ss, mustang gt, ford gt, challanger, the 69 charger, 07 challenger, viper, viper copperhead ANS ECT. Now what are you going to say and i gpot alot more where thoose came from ass hole!!!!!!! and all of thoose cars can beat a MR2 STOCK!!!!!

Silo55
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   10:00 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

In a strait line anyway. Wow, they can beat it stock, I bet you feel all high and mighty.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   10:05 PM    [re: Silo55] 

You can even put 10 shot nos, direct port nos, turbo w/ blow off valve, and almost any thing in your eingen and al thoose cars will beat an MR2 with everything in it while there stock ok?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Silo55
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   10:08 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

No they wont, after modified a Toyota MR-2 Turbo can push out more HP than all those cars except for a modified Viper. The mid engine and ligther weight will give it a natural advantage in cornering compared to those. The mid engine also helps with traction and the light weight means it will get off the line quicker.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   10:12 PM    [re: Silo55] 

OMG your such a dumb ass why am i even talking to you? All that weight from the eingen of the MR2 will weigh the car down dumbass and plu you cant put direct port with 10 shot ( do you even know what a sequence blow-off valve is? ) and i never said anything about a modified viper! All the cars above would beat a MR2. Do you know how much tourqe a 426 HEMI has DUMBASS?

Silo55
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   10:17 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Yea, and engine will weigh a car down, but guess what, and MR-2 is sitll a light car, weighing about 1000lbs less than some of those cars. Did you know they dont make a 10 shot of nitrous? Thats why I didnt mention it. Well you mentioned some viper, and if its not modified then im right. A modified MR-2 can make more HP than all those cars. So after modification, it has more HP, less weight, mid engine, this all leads up to better braking, beter corning, faster quarter miles, and just all around better. How much torque, it has alot, but the car sitll weighs near 2 tons.

PS, Its sequential blow-off valve.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   10:23 PM    [re: Silo55] 

Wow I didn't know go still made retards!!!! OK have you heard of TYPING ERROR on the sequential blow-off valve. Ok I'm man enough to admit to me being wrong about the totally supped out MR2. But still of the line on a 1/4 mile 1/2 mile 1 mile everything stock any car I named above Would beat a MR2!!!!!!! Got any more questions retaed?

P.S. you didn'tanswer what a sequential blow-off valve was you damn mokey ass retard!!!

BurningMaverick
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:11 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Ok look as again i will prove u wrong, any of those cars can be beat by a import, by the time that those cars get up to speed any moded import will be dow nthe line and gone. Pluse can u not shut up when peopl prove u wrong, it is retarded to fight a fight u lost a long time ago, silso proved u wrong o nthe mr2.
and to answere ur ? here

he HKS Super Sequential Blowoff Valve (SSQV) is a dual stage pull type relief valve. Unlike other blow off valves that are push type, the SSQV will not leak under high boost conditions nor under vacuum at idle. Being of a pull type valve structure, the SSQV can not physically leak under any level of boost because boost pressure also keeps the valve closed against its seat. The SSQV is actuated by pressure alterations only, not by the rate of pressure or vacuum in the line, which ensures a quick valve response and complete closure during idle. On typical blow-off valve designs, a large valve is utilized in order to accommodate high boost / high horsepower applications. However, these large valves tend to react slowly and require high activation pressure to open, therefore are not able to activate and prevent compressor surge at light-load conditions. On the other hand, smaller, fast reacting valves do not discharge the airflow capacity required for high horsepower applications and tend to creep open and leak as the boost pressure overpowers the spring on these push type valves. For maximum performance, the HKS SSQV incorporates both a small primary valve for ultra quick activation, along with a larger secondary valve for additional discharge capacity. The SSQV is engineered to initially open the small primary valve at light throttle and load conditions, then sequentially opens the secondary valve for additional relief capacity under high boost and load conditions. The SSQV is constructed of polished billet aluminum, which ensures long-term durability and visual appeal. The mounting base utilizes a circular mounting flange that provides exception flow and complete secure mounting via a C-clip snap ring and O-ring gasket. The triple-fin discharge port design produces a powerful and unique aggressive blowoff sound along with added visual distinction. The HKS SSQV is available as a universal unit for custom applications and also by vehicle specific kits for bolt-on applications. Vehicle specific HKS SSQV kits come complete with all needed mounting flanges, brackets, and miscellaneous hardware for a bolt-on installation.
he Super Sequential Blow-Off Valve (SSQV) is a pull type relief valve. The SSQV is actuated by pressure alterations only, ensuring quick valve response and complete closure during idle. Typical blow-off valves utilize large valves in order to accommodate high boost/high hp applications. However, these large valves react slowly and require high activation pressure to open. Smaller, fast reacting valves, do not permit the air flow required for high horsepower. The SSQV incorporates both for maximum performance. It is engineered utilizing a small primary valve and a secondary valve for additional relief capacity. The SSQV is made of billet aluminum and emits a unique aggressive sound.

ok so are u happy now damn.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:22 PM    [re: BurningMaverick] 

NO YOU DONT FUCKING GET IT IF ANY OF THOOSE CARS HAD ANY OTHER PERFORMANCE PART(S)IMPORTS( AND BY THAT I MEAN ALL JAPANEESE PEICES OF SHIT) WILL GE BLOW IN THE WIND BY AN AMERICAN CAR! AND THATS EVEN IF WE WERE TALKING SUPPED-UP WHICH WERE NOT! I'M TALKING STOCK CARS! THAT'S IT STOCK!!!! UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET PROVEN WRONG IN THAT TOO!

Silo55
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:24 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

I see a Cavalier in your future.

BurningMaverick
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:27 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

ok so u want stock or moded b/c either way they will win, i mean how can u beat a twin turbo supra off the line and down the track if ur seting there burning rubber u can't, so don't talk shit u lil bitch if u don't know what ur talking about. To say the least i ahvn't been proven wrong yet that woudl be u that has been proven wrong rather alot on this forum so stop making thsi retarded topics.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:34 PM    [re: BurningMaverick] 

Do you not get that any fucking car on that list will beat a twin turbo Supra, I swear my dad has beat a twin turbo Supra before at a stop light with a 69' Charger 426 HEMI so fuck off bitch when you don't know what the fuck your talking about! Compare the torque and horse power ect. and see what you come out with the 69' Charger 426 HEMI wWILL WIN!

BurningMaverick
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:37 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

another point i can make i can have the shittiest car as long as i can get in front of u off the line u lost i can block ur ass the whole way, so once again u onlt comapre the cars not the driving. Your dad can have the best car around the fastest and what not but i bet he granny shifts that bitch. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:41 PM    [re: BurningMaverick] 

What's he supposed to do double clutch? Besides he can just ram you ass right off of th fucking road!!! Then I'll see you crying!

BurningMaverick
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:45 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

love to see that happen b/c i wouldn't get ramed off the road he could catch me lmao jackass

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:50 PM    [re: BurningMaverick] 

Your right he could catch you so that way he wouldn't even have to got to all the trouble of knocking you off of the road DUMBASS!!!

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:20 AM    [re: Silo55] 

The MR2 wouldnt make more power, it would just create a much better power to weight ratio. Basically saying, an MR2 with 300hp is going to run mid to high 12's. Theres a guy on the toyota forum that has a 560hp MR2 running low 11's.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:21 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

coool but my dad is going 7.32 on the 1/4 mile without nos!

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:40 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Good for you. Worlds fastest 4 banger is an Integra that runs mid 5's. http://www.nhraimport.com/2002/images/cars/john_lingenfelter.jpg

Dont even go there with the Supra.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:44 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

DAMN! But they're using American Parts! : )

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:52 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

No they arent.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:55 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

Yes they are summit is American!

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:00 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

It's not even an Acura Integra is a Chevorlet!

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:10 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Doesnt matter. The motor is Japanese engineered.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:20 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

So your totally missing the point you said it eas an integera but its a ford! you got the name of the fucking car brand wrong! thats a give away just by looking at the headlights!

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:23 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

besides the eingen isn't japaneese engeneered its not japaneese made either everything that has to do with that eingen is american ( almost all of it )

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:44 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

No, that is still a Japanese car

DBLDREW
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   9:26 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

First off I find it funny that the picture that was posted of the fastest “import” was a Chevy, I guess you didn’t notice the bowtie on the backside window or the Cavalier on the front windshield.

Bur regardless if we look at the record holders for the NHRA Sport Compact Racing Series…

For the RWD class the fastest time was a 6.47 @ 220mph in a Toyota Scion

For the FWD class the fastest time was a 7.51 @ 195 mph in a Chevy Cobalt

Lets compare that to John Force running a 4.66 @ 333 mph in his Ford !!

Now regardless a 6 second import is amazingly fast, I’m not going to dispute that. But you have to remember there is an old saying that there is no replacement for displacement. So whatever mods are done to the 4 cylinder can also be done to a v8 with better results, which is why we see the domestic running 2 seconds quicker and over 100 mph faster in the ¼ mile.

This whole import vs domestic argument is rather dumb. You can make any car fast if you throw enough money at it. But dollar for hp you would be better off with a domestic.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   11:08 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Is that why last year out of 9 million vehicles sold worldwide there were 2.2 million recalls for Toyota and out of 10 million vehicles sold worldwide there were 4.4 million recalls for GM? Tell me who builds a better car?

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   11:10 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Okay, so if you like American made stuff over stuff not made in America, which do you prefer: The Camry or Accord (both built IN AMERICA) or the Ford Fusion (built IN MEXICO)?

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   11:14 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

And not a single one of those cars you named is anywhere close in price to what you'd pay for an MR2. That's like saying that a BMW M6 is better than a Camaro. For 50 grand more it better fucking be. But with 7 grand I could make my MR2 (a 1989 model) into a machine that would kick ass on any of those vehicles other than the vipers (and it would probably out handle them because it won't have the same weight and risk of oversteer). Those I could take down with about 15 grand or so put into my car.

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   11:20 AM    [re: DBLDREW] 

But this arguement has come down to straight line performance. And there is so much more to racing than that. Big displacement can be a serious handicap on tight road courses where weight is an issue (look at F1 cars with 2.4L v8s). Oh, and did anyone other than me notice that 220mph came from a SCION?

DBLDREW
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   11:44 AM    [re: buddhakwake] 

Yes I noticed the 220 mph Scion, very impressive, but I also noticed the 333MPH FORD!!! hehehe

As far as American cars not handling…

Isn’t the Corvette winning the GT1 class in the American La Mans Series? Yep they are beating every import, with a 2 valve pushrod v8.

Silo55
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   11:46 AM    [re: DBLDREW] 

Well as teh Corvette winning it Le Mans, it better, its in a complete different class compared to teh road cars for one. It has multi billion dollar backings too.

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   11:54 AM    [re: DBLDREW] 

Yeah, but no 69 charger would be doing that. And I bet they did quite a bit to make it a lighter car than it normally is (in addition to improving the suspension, downforce, and who knows what else to make it handle better).

Silo55
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   11:57 AM    [re: DBLDREW] 

Just a quick list of lap times for the German, Nurburging Course.

7:32 - Porsche Carrera GT (7:32.44)
7:44 - Zonda
7:46 - Porsche 996 GT2
7:47 - Porsche Gt3 RS (sport tyres)
7:50 - M3 CSL (sport tyres)
7:52 - GT3 (381hp)
7:52 - Lamborghini Gallardo
7:52 - Lamborghini Murcielao
7:52 - Mercedes SLR mclaren
7:56 - Porsche 996 Turbo
7:56 - 360 stradale (sport tyres)
7:57 - Lotec Porsche 993 Turbo (600 HP, racing suspension)
8:07 - Ferrari 550
8:09 - Lamborghini Diablo SV
8:09 - Ferrari 360 Modena
8:10 - Chrysler Viper GTS
8:12 - Porsche 993 Turbo (430 HP version)
8:15 - BMW Z8 400 HP
8:17 - Porsche 996 C2
8:18 - Ferrari F355
8:22 - BMW M Coupe 321 HP
8:25 - Audi RS4 375 HP
8:28 - Porsche 993 C2
8:28 - BMW M5 400 HP
8:32 - Porsche Boxster S
8:35 - BMW M3 Coupe 321 HP
8:37 - Mercedes C32 AMG
8:38 - Honda NSX
8:39 - Honda S2000
8:40 - Chevrolet Corvette
8:42 - Audi S4 265 HP
8:42 - Lotus Exige
8:49 - Jaguar XKR Coupe
8:52 - Mercedes CLK 430

This is a top times list, the Corvette are the new ones, but notice ahead of it are not 1 but 2 Hondas. That S2000 cost 20k less than the Corvette does, and has far less HP. But better handling led it to a faster lap time.

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:01 PM    [re: Silo55] 

I so want to go there, and maybe rent a Lambo for a few runs 'round the 'Ring.

Silo55
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:04 PM    [re: buddhakwake] 

I wouldn't mind taking something form BMW Motorsports around there.

DBLDREW
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:20 PM    [re: Silo55] 

The Nurburging Course would be the worst course to determine the performance of a vehicle, considering it’s a HUGE course that is extremely technical and the times are posted by anybody who wants to give it a shot. If that were a closed course and all professional drivers who have all had extensive practice on that coarse it would then be a good indication of the cars ability.

Silo55
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:23 PM    [re: DBLDREW] 

Considering its size does make it a good measurment, and those times are the fastest for sports cars, those are accurate times to measure with. In order to get those kidns of times with those car they have to be very good drivers in the least.

DBLDREW
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:29 PM    [re: Silo55] 

“Well as teh Corvette winning it Le Mans, it better, its in a complete different class compared to teh road cars for one. It has multi billion dollar backings too.”

Yes it’s in a different class, but my point is that if you guys were correct where a v8 car can’t handle then it would be losing it’s class and also be losing to the gt2 and gt3 cars as well.
As far as the “billion doller backing” that’s a little bit of an exaggeration it would more likely be in the millions. But it is a professional racing series ALL the cars, imports as well are going to have around the same budget.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:35 PM    [re: buddhakwake] 

No it's not that they build better cars is that they are cheap!

DBLDREW
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:38 PM    [re: Silo55] 

No it doesn’t
Have you ever seen videos of people racing that circuit? There are too many people racing that have no business racing. You are constantly having to deal with slower cars holding you up.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:44 PM    [re: DBLDREW] 

NONE OF YOU FUCKING IDIOT HAVE ANY OF THOOSE CARS NO STOCK JAPANEESE PEICE OF SHIT CAR CAN BEAT A STOCK SRT-8 DODGE CHARGER WITH HEMI! OK DUMBASSES? MY DAD IS RUNNING ( WITHOUT NOS) 7.32 ALMOST CARBON FIBER EVERYTHING EVERYTHING STRIPPED OUT EXCEPT A ROLL CAGE AND A SPARCO RACING SEAT W/ A CARBON FIBER FRAME!

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:48 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

I think someones gettin really pissed off because every one has to complain about every thing. hell even i complain sometimes. its mostly about you shit heads complaining though not complaining saying someones dad sucks.

Just sit back, hold on, and hit the gas.

Silo55
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:52 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Throw your dads shit for a Charger in a corner and see what happens. Stop goign in a straight line just maybe once.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:58 PM    [re: Silo55] 

Can we please get off the subject of my DAD ok? He is a very well educated man who happens to own very well built cars and he's not the one arguing! So if you dont belive me you come to my dad's house and see all of the cars for your self! ok!

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:01 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

hmm a long drive but if i take it to full throtle i might get ther in a day depending on how many stops i mak on the way lol

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:01 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

thats alot of stops!! LOL

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:03 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

yea and ill probbably stop for some beers too so id have to wait a bit before drivin again or ill probably crash

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:07 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

LOL! Wait you gotta get CARONA!!!! Or St. Pauly's Girl!!!! Ok? LOL

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:10 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

hmm i havent tried them yet i usualy get coors light

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:21 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

Ohhh Nooo your a coors fan damnit LOL!

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:26 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

No thats just what my parents buy. i usualy dont buy my own beer.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:27 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

LOL my dad lets my drink beer but it's not to good but im definatly getting used to it!

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:29 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

ya when i was 10 i started drinking!

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:44 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

me too my first sipp of beer made me almost throw up lol i think i was 8 or 9 years old But now i just look at a beer and go UMMMMMMM... That looks really good ( except for bub light it's toooo light for me! )

DBLDREW
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:45 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

I just crapped my pants because of how cool you guys are with talking about drinking. Seriously you guys must be a total hit with the ladies… and when I say ladies I mean your mom.

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:50 PM    [re: DBLDREW] 

If you just said that in front of my fuckin face youed be a dead god dam sun of a bitch lyin on the ground with gasoline all over you and a lit match right there ready to blow you the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:51 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

No, better cars have less recalls. Toyota's recalls are almost half of what GMs recalls are, that means they build better cars.

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:52 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

I think he's getting pissed off because he's full of shit and making it all up.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:52 PM    [re: DBLDREW] 

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! YOUR THE ONE THINKING THAT I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT CARS WHEN I KNOW MORE THAN YOU ABOUT CARS!!!! PLUS WE WHERE TALKING TTO EACH OTER DO YOU SEE ME TRYING TO TALK TO A GIRL NO BECAUSE I ACTULLY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND UNLIKE YOU YOU GAY WAD OF SHIT!!!

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:53 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

I have a really hot one=) she has a hot car too! oooooo she just pulled in my drive way brb

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:53 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

Yeah right, he'd put his hand on your little twelve year old head and you'd never be able to lay a finger on him. Stop with the macho, wannabe bullshit. That's what everyone hated sweetneon for.

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:54 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

You're 12 you don't have a real girlfriend, because you can't even go on a real date. So go play with your matchbox toys little boy.

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:56 PM    [re: buddhakwake] 

ARE YOU CALLIN ME A FUCKIN 12YEAR OLD AGAIN?

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:00 PM    [re: buddhakwake] 

Listen you fucking duche bag I have a girlfriend and her name is chealsea and if you dont believe me you can see me at spartan 16 tonight when im going to see a movie with her! Then after that im gunna get some head unlike you who has never been touched by a girl!!!!

DBLDREW
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:06 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

You know more about cars then me? How many motors have you rebuild? How many transmissions or rear ends? Kid your 12 years old you don’t even drive yet. I honestly could care less what you know or don’t know about cars but it’s completely lame to be bragging about how much or when you started drinking on a car forum.

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:06 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

im thinkin about havin sex with mine soon=)

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:09 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

no, that was to str33tracer.

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:11 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Boy, you have no idea of the women I've been with. When you get to college and get in a few orgies then maybe we can talk. When you have women in your classes who want to get with you because they've heard how good you are with your tongue, and they don't care what their boyfriends think about them getting with you, then we can talk. But you're 12. Hell, when I was 12 I was getting 17 year olds (of course, I looked like I was 16).

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:12 PM    [re: buddhakwake] 

Listen you low-life mother fucker i've rebuilt 2 eingen one completely by myself and im not gunna lie it was hard as shit but it still ran after i put it completely back together and ive rebulit one manual transmition weith the help of my dad but very little help from him ok sp do your history before you speak ok?

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:14 PM    [re: buddhakwake] 

im not going to college. I cant race my car if im in college.

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:18 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Wow, 2 whole engines and one transmission. I think he's still got you beat in the car knowledge area.

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:18 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

Again, not directed at you. Look at the little tag that says who the reply is to (it was str33tracer again).

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:20 PM    [re: buddhakwake] 

IM FUCKING 12 I DONT KNOW ANY 12 YEAR OLD WHO HAS DONE ANY OF THAT SHIT SO I KNOW MORE ABOUT CARS THAN YOU GO AHEAD ASK ANY QUESTION ILL ANWER IT RIGHT!

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:22 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Hell, I was doing that kind of stuff when I was 12. It's not that unusual. Here's a question for you, what's the difference between the Miller cycle and the Atkinson cycle.

BuickGNX
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:26 PM    [re: buddhakwake] 

I've got no idea what is the differance.

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:28 PM    [re: BuickGNX] 

that was for the 12 year old who claims to know everything about cars. If he can't come up with an answer soon, I'll post it. But my guess is he's searching google or wikipedia to find the answer.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:28 PM    [re: buddhakwake] 

i think its one has a traditionla supercharger and the other is built for a up to date supercharger!

BuickGNX
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:30 PM    [re: buddhakwake] 

ya this kid is a dumb ass, i was looking over the domestic vs import forum thing and this kid knows nothing.

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:30 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Nothing to do with superchargers at all.

BuickGNX
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:33 PM    [re: buddhakwake] 

Well, what do you expect from this kid, he probly had to ask his super dad with all the super domestic mobiles.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:34 PM    [re: BuickGNX] 

your all dumb asses!

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:35 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

all of you guys are gunna post and pre judge me when your just agreeing to the guy with the most posts!

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:37 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

I think you know alote about cars but not every thing. nobody knows everything.

BuickGNX
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:37 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

No kid hes right, ur a little dumb ass, like imports are good and so are domestic in there own categories, so get off ur little high horse, and get a real opinion.

BuickGNX
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:38 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

No kid hes right, ur a little ##### ass, like imports are good and so are domestic in there own categories, so get off ur little high horse, and get a real opinion.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:45 PM    [re: BuickGNX] 

ok i dont know everything i admit to that like RACINLIFE said noone knows everything! Oh and why the hell did you type that twice?

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:48 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

because hes a dumb ass and he dosnt know how many times to type something

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:49 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

True DAT!!! LOL

BuickGNX
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:50 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Because my computers ######, and i know no one knows every thing about cars but this kids dissing imports jus becasue there not american

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:51 PM    [re: BuickGNX] 

ur such a dumb ass u dont even know how to curse on a forum

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:51 PM    [re: BuickGNX] 

no because japaneese dont build good as eingeins as AMERICANS!!!! What do you not get about that?

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:52 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

i never said anything to dis or what ever you said japaneese eingens i just said they arent built as well as american eingens!

BuickGNX
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:53 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

What sense are you talking, like horsepower, torque reliability, kuz both american and none american companies have there strenghts.

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:54 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

and you would probably know that because you work on them in your dads shop.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:56 PM    [re: BuickGNX] 

ok ther we go its settled ok we all have bag cars and we all have good cars!!!!! ok ill come olut with it I like the nissan skyline they run great! I l,ike the dodge charger they run great also there you go this is settled!!!

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:56 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

yes true

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:57 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

ya we now have 8 pages of argueing i think thats enough

BuickGNX
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:58 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

Agreed

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   3:00 PM    [re: BuickGNX] 

actully to tell you the truth i like imports kinda i just like american cars better because i live in America!

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   3:00 PM    [re: BuickGNX] 

and any way i gotta leave to go to dinner with my girlfriend. be back real soon. were just eatin then leavin.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   3:01 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

i leave at 8:00 and getting head at10:30! LOL

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   3:04 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

I'm never gunna hear the end of this!

DBLDREW
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   3:15 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

“IM FUCKING 12 I DONT KNOW ANY 12 YEAR OLD WHO HAS DONE ANY OF THAT SHIT SO I KNOW MORE ABOUT CARS THAN YOU GO AHEAD ASK ANY QUESTION ILL ANWER IT RIGHT!”

Ok expert if you are running 2 engines, lets say they are both Ford 351W the HP of both engines happens to be identical, 500hp. Engine 1 is a high compression naturally aspirated engine, while engine 2 is forced inducted by a supercharger. Obviously for both engines to be the same hp the naturally aspirated engine would have better heads, more radical cam and intake. Now both cars are running fuel injection, so considering they are both running the same hp can they run the same size injectors, fuel pump and fuel pressure? If not please explain why and for what reason their needs to be a difference.

BuickGNX
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   3:25 PM    [re: DBLDREW] 

Um, i think the supercharged one needs a better fuel dilevery system because just the forced cold air wouldent do the engine up to 500hp, or is it the high compression engine needs more fuel beacuase with higher compresion comes a higher demand for fuel.

BuickGNX
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   3:26 PM    [re: BuickGNX] 

I'm not posative on either.

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   3:58 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

srry i took so long, the resturant service was really slow and i got a speeding ticket on the way home=(

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   7:59 PM    [re: DBLDREW] 

Wow, Im totally amazed that none of them know the answer.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   8:02 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

what answer?

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   9:39 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

Slow service at McDonalds huh? Where the fuck else are you gonna travel to, get slow service, eat, get stopped by the cops and given a ticket, and get home all in less than an hour?

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   9:40 PM    [re: buddhakwake] 

damn that is pretty good!

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   9:42 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Yeah, his leaving post was at 3pm and his returning post was 3:58pm (at least according to my local time shown on the boards).

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   9:43 PM    [re: buddhakwake] 

holy shit!!!!

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   5:45 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

i went to applebees and i was speeding on the way home(129mph on the highway)

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   6:01 AM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

NICE!

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   6:37 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

i was thinking of pushing the car to full throtle and get away but i figured the cop already had my license number so i just pulled over. the ticket coasts $400.
that money was sopposed to buy me some nos and a new racing seat for my car. i guess im just not very lucky am i

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   7:05 AM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

Damnit from what ive heard the cops are pretty good in CF!

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   7:08 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

cf?

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   7:14 AM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

i guess thats how you abreviate california!

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   7:20 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

I dont live in california!

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   7:20 AM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

oh where u live then?

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   7:23 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

dont you ever read peoples profiles? i live on the other side of the united states! i live in quakertown pennsylavania!

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   7:23 AM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

OH!!!!

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   7:25 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

you do know where pennsylavania is right?

DBLDREW
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   9:57 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Well it’s been a whole day and Str33tRacer obviously isn’t going to answer so….

To answer the question the forced induction motor would need a beefed up fuel system and here is why…

Now one would think that 500hp is 500hp regardless of how it is achieved, so on the surface one would think that if you can achieve your 500 hp goal on the naturally aspirated engine with 36lb injectors running at 45psi, why wouldn’t that same injector, pump and fuel pressure set up work for the forced induction engine, again if the 36lb injectors can supply enough fuel to produce the correct air fuel ratio to achieve the 500hp goal why wouldn’t it work on the same size engine that is forced inducted?

Well to understand why it won’t work you have to understand how fuel injection works. It’s really very simple, the fuel lines are pressurized, in this case at 45psi. Now all a fuel injector is, is a valve that opens and closes. So each injector will open and the pressure in the fuel line will force the fuel out of the injector, (think of it like your sink, turn on your sink water sprays out). So obviously the more fuel pressure you have the more fuel will flow through the injector, so if you are running 60psi you will get more fuel flowing through the injector then you would at 45psi, and likewise if you drop your fuel pressure down to 30psi you will get less fuel then you would at 45.

So here is where the problem comes in, with the naturally aspirated motor there is no manifold pressure so the difference between the fuel pressure (running at 45psi) and the manifold pressure is 45psi, so what that means is you have 45psi of pressure pushing the fuel out of the injector. But with a forced induction motor that is running 15psi of boost, you would have a manifold pressure of 15psi so the difference between the fuel pressure (45psi) and the manifold pressure (15psi) would be 30psi. So even though your running 45psi of fuel pressure your injectors will only be flowing enough fuel like it is actually flowing 30psi.

Now this is just touching on the main problem and there are others like the added heat of forced induction, the hp loss that is needed to spin the supercharger etc…

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:00 PM    [re: DBLDREW] 

Nice, thank you for the lesson. It all makes sense once you hear it, but I wouldn't have thought about it. Teach more, I'm willing to learn.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:28 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

Yeahi know where pennsalvania or how ever you spell it is

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:29 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Pennsylvania.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:46 PM    [re: buddhakwake] 

oh sorry i dont know how to spell some things believe it or not! LOL

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:50 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Well, learn. There's no excuse with all the options on a computer to check spelling for you.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:52 PM    [re: buddhakwake] 

you cant spell check on a forum!

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:54 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

So type it in another program, spell check it and cut and paste in into the forum.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:55 PM    [re: buddhakwake] 

that would take tooooooo long plus im too lazy! LOL

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:55 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Then you'll keep looking like an idiot.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:56 PM    [re: buddhakwake] 

eah id rather look like an idiot than take too long to type forum message!

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   2:00 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

well, that's your prerogative.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   2:01 PM    [re: buddhakwake] 

yeah thats just me lol!

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   9:16 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

now what i got all this fireworks to early and i want to shoot it but i dont have a lighter what do i do?

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   9:08 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

what you do is rub some sticks together really fast. That would give you fire.

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   9:29 AM    [re: buddhakwake] 

I got a a month suspention from school before from doing that because i lit my desk on fire with two plain wooden pencils.

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   11:51 AM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

Nice. I blew up stuff in my chem classes all the time, and all that happened is they fired the teacher.

DBLDREW
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   12:14 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

A few things…

1) You didn’t light your desk on fire by rubbing 2 pencils together
2) You’re a fucking idiot
3) Nobody is impressed with the stories you’re making up, in fact we all think you are lame and just starving for attention
4) You’re retarded
5) What ever you say or do everybody here will think it’s a lie, so save your self the embarrassment and stop posting a bunch of obvious crap.

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   1:38 PM    [re: DBLDREW] 

why dont you shut the fuck up you stupid shit head because it is possible to light pencils that heve no paint on them on fire and then stick them inside a plain wooden desk and then have the desk light on fire so shut the hell up and stop trying to make people think your cool because you think every thing people say is a god dam lie and your the retarted one because you dont have a fuckin life instead you have to be an asshole in everyone elses so being a fuckin asshole and get a god dam life!

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   2:01 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

Fibber.

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   3:20 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

the desks at my school didnt have fiber on the inside that was only on the top so the hole desk burned except for little parts of the top so get life you dumb shit

DBLDREW
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   8:47 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

Listen jackass you cant start a fire buy just rubbing 2 sticks (or pencils) together. That is not how it is done. You need to make a fire drill or fire bow.

Again your making a bunch of crap up to try to make yourself look cool. The problem is that it’s not working, we all see through your lies and we all think you're retarded. Stop making up lies; it’s backfiring on you because you’re way too stupid to make up a believable lie.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   9:25 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

I called you a fibber. A fibber is a liar. You are a fibber. You are a liar. Stupid ass.

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   5:08 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

your the stupid ass so sust go do what your signiture says and get lost and dont come back untill you got a fuckin life!

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   7:25 AM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

You picked the wrong people to argue with there. This should get interesting.

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   9:14 AM    [re: buddhakwake] 

well actually i didnt because they cant do anything to me but make up lame ass comments about me and they cant hurt me because they dont know my address they dont know my licence plate number and most of all every one to wimpy to spend some cash on gas to come to q-town so i can argue with any one i want and they cant hurt me at all or beat me in a race.

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   9:21 AM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

Yeah, but they don't give up, and they are most likely the two most knowledgeable people active on this forum (I'd like to think I'm number 3 but I'm not going to say for certain).

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   4:34 PM    [re: buddhakwake] 

I'm not even gunna say anything 1 because i wanna see you two (three) guys argue, 2 i dont know what to say! Oh the two sticks thing was hard but i actully did it!!!!!!! YEAH!!! ( it took three hours hard work )!

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   5:23 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

were the fireworks a good display?

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   6:01 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

didnt shoot them waiting for july 4th witch is in one and a half two day! How late do u stay up on the fourth? ME ALL FUCKING NIGHT!!!!!!!!

DBLDREW
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   7:51 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Str33tRacer,

You didn’t make a fire by rubbing 2 sticks together. Why in gods name after we called out RACINLIFE for lying would you try the same thing? Are you that stupid?

Listen as I said before if you want to make a fire with out a match you need to make a fire drill or fire bowdrill, that is how it is actually done. Not by rubbing 2 sticks together. Here is a few links on the actual technique…

http://wildwoodsurvival.com/survival/fire/bowdrill/pmoc/basicbowdrill.html

http://www.wildwoodsurvival.com/survival/fire/bowdrill/bowdrill01.html

http://wildwoodsurvival.com/survival/fire/handdrill/handdrill01.html

As you can see both methods are basically the same principle, but regardless it just shows how stupid you are for trying to claim that by rubbing 2 sticks together made you a fire.

Str33tRace and RACINLIFE listen do us a favor the next time your prepubescent little minds decide to post another bullshit story that you think will earn you some respect. Don’t, we can see through your crap, so your only making yourselves look like a bunch of fucking idiots.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   7:55 PM    [re: DBLDREW] 

i did make it by rubbing two sticks together by taking my pocket knife putting a hole in a larger stick and then rubbed it in the hole of the stick and then smoke, fire, ash!!!!

DBLDREW
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   8:09 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

You’re getting closer, now go back and read some of the articles to see that once again your lying; maybe reading isn’t your best option. I think there are a few videos on the second link, try that.

You left out the most important ingredient, a tinder bundle. Next time at lest read the whole article before you post.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   8:10 PM    [re: DBLDREW] 

OK YOU CAUGHT ME NO MORE LYING!!!!

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Mon Jul 3, 06   5:12 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

i usually drive all night and pull over at a good spot to watch the fireworks then i move on to the next show and then at about midnight usually later i come back home either work on my car or get on the computor or watch t.v. or play a video game. then my b day is on the 7th so ill be 18 yea!

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Mon Jul 3, 06   11:49 AM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

so you don't buy fireworks of your own?

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Mon Jul 3, 06   12:09 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

no my yards to small i usually just light sparklers on fire and throw then in the street and there are these rocket looking things that i light that just really you put a stick in the ground and light the fuseand the rocket thing is attached to the stick and it just prety much blows up.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Mon Jul 3, 06   12:10 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

thats because you stick it in the ground too far how many sparklers do you buy?

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Mon Jul 3, 06   12:12 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

i dont usualy about 5 boxes of 20

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Mon Jul 3, 06   12:14 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

damn and you throw most of them in the street? i would throw them in other peoples yard! that would be fun as fuck ( if fuck is fun ) wat is fuck?

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Mon Jul 3, 06   12:24 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

yea ill do that this year sounds like its gonna be fun!

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Mon Jul 3, 06   12:26 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

yea fun as fucking hell i did that last year! Isn't the 4th when webeat the british?

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Mon Jul 3, 06   12:33 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

i dunno i dont pay attention in school really so i dont know

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Mon Jul 3, 06   12:35 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

me either i heard that it had something to do with the british on G4 TV.

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Mon Jul 3, 06   12:40 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

ya well what ever now i cant wait to light my neibors yards on fire if it dosnt rain! i usually throw them on the street because then its an obsticle coarse for every one and then when they run over one it flattens there tire because i stuck tacks threw the stickso now when the stick comes off the tire the person now has a flet tire ha ha ha

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Mon Jul 3, 06   12:41 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

i didnt think about that!

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Tue Jul 4, 06   11:35 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

How many welts did you get on yoru face for doing that. If anybody every threw shit in the street to pop my tire, I would park right in the middle of the street and beat the shit out of you. Thats before I rob you of everything you are carrying or wearing to pay for a new tire.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   8:55 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

LOL thats good i just throw really loud and obnactious stuff in my neighbor's yard so when i light it i throw it the run like hell, me and my big brother did that last night! It was fun as shi if shit is fun! lol.

DBLDREW
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   11:34 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Man are you cool, what a rebel you are!! Let me clue you in on something… you’re an idiot! Every story you post, all it is doing is making you look stupid, really stupid. We are not giving away prizes or awards for the most retarded poster, so there really isn’t any need for you or RACINLIFE to be competing, so just go away.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   1:36 PM    [re: DBLDREW] 

I can say what I want this is a forum which means I can post what I want when I want. You guys are just mad because I'm a fucking kid. I happen to like streetracing, and know alot about ars too! I like it as much anyone heere. So sorry for likeing strretracing, but I can't help it! So come on I'm fucking 12 you know my posts are going to be stupid ( well some of them ). I can say bad shit about your posts but I don't you know why because you can post wat ever you want! So if you don't like my posts just don't look at it or go to it if your going to complain like a little bitch!

DBLDREW
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   2:49 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

I don’t care that you’re a kid. I’m glad you’re interested in cars and racing. The thing that you should do is stop posting a bunch of crap to try to impress us, because it’s not working. Most of your posts have been flat out lies or just complete spam. This is a racing forum talk about cars ask questions about cars and racing that will earn you respect not spaming a bunch of crap.

So every time you post some ridiculously retarded story I’m going to make fun of you and call you an idiot.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   3:12 PM    [re: DBLDREW] 

Ok I just think this site could use some off topic tuff after a while sometimes it gets boring talking about cars all the time so it's good to have off topic stuff sometimes!

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   7:32 PM    [re: DBLDREW] 

The problem is that he's most likely one of those spoiled little kids who feels he doesn't get enough attention from mommy and daddy. So he does everything he can to get as much attention as he can. He has currently exhausted all real world possibilities and so does it on the internet.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   7:47 PM    [re: buddhakwake] 

shut the fuck up and no i'm not spoiled at all you bitch and plus I don't have a mom she's dead ass hole!

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jul 6, 06   10:49 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

no what do we talk about? i think we should talk about xmods who knows what thoose are?

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jul 7, 06   9:38 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

350th post! lets celebrate!

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sat Jul 8, 06   9:35 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

xmods have already been brought up before.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sat Jul 8, 06   12:41 PM    [re: buddhakwake] 

oh really what forum i'd like to see it cuz i've got 9 xmods two my brothers and one is my sisters the reast of the 6 are min i've got:
Acura NSX
Skyline GTR V_spec
Infinati G35
2005 Mustang Gt
Lancer Evo VII
and the best one 1967 Pontiac Firebird : )

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sat Jul 8, 06   11:00 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

The Evo would beat all of those cars IRL.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sat Jul 8, 06   11:05 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

no actully the G35 can bat all of them easliy

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Jul 9, 06   7:12 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

IRL means In Real Life. In which case, no the G35 wouldn't beat them. I do think, however, that the NSX would give the Evo quite a bit of trouble (if not winning itself) IRL.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Jul 9, 06   9:51 AM    [re: buddhakwake] 

I've put every thing you can possibly put on my infinti but IRL either the evo or nsx would win like you just said

rollinonhubs

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Jul 9, 06   10:05 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

ok im lost r we talking abou real life or racin xmods lol

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Jul 9, 06   10:07 AM    [re: rollinonhubs] 

take your pick, it seems to be both.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Jul 9, 06   5:05 PM    [re: buddhakwake] 

yeah lol mostly xmods

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Jul 9, 06   10:12 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

The Evo would win if both cars had a driver with close to the same skills.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Mon Jul 10, 06   1:40 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

i dont know the horespower of both of them so i couldnt say

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Mon Jul 10, 06   3:29 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

So then why did you try to tell us that the G35 would win when you dont know shit?

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Mon Jul 10, 06   3:59 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

know i was talking about xmod if i raced the xmods the G35 will win dumbass! lol

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Tue Jul 18, 06   9:30 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

well i can see none of you guys are going to reply! lol

Import_Fan

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Tue Jul 18, 06   9:48 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

I just did, and something else you suck, not Imports but I also wanted to say that if you do NOT like Imports then get the fuck out of this forum. No further questions

Iwantasupra
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Tue Jul 18, 06   2:30 PM    [re: Import_Fan] 

^AGREED^

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Tue Jul 18, 06   10:02 PM    [re: Import_Fan] 

He has the right to post where he wants, as long as it is forum related.

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   8:53 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

Unfortunately that's true. But it also means we have the right to flame his ass like crazy on the whole site for it. That's the fun part isn't it?

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Jul 23, 06   11:13 PM    [re: buddhakwake] 

dose anyone know how old this conversation is, remember when i said," i'll never hear the end of this", yeah see i did! : ) That was my first post and i was retarted then , i should have posted this conversation on the domestic forum just to be fair i'll list all of the imports i like here they go:
Lavcer: EVO
Skyline R34 GTR
RX-7
That's about all but ill probably think of some more later and post later! But for now i think thoose are it! BYE BYE YALL lol!!!!! : )

Iwantasupra
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jul 26, 06   8:35 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

In one of your previous posts, you said you needed to know the horsepower of both. What about the weight and stuff? Horsepower is only one of the many things you have to factor in.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jul 26, 06   9:21 PM    [re: Iwantasupra] 

ok wtf dose that have to do with any of this shit?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Jul 26, 06   10:33 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

I will no longer allow such verbal assault without being on my allowed list. The people know who they are.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jul 27, 06   9:26 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

i don't know who they are.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jul 27, 06   11:01 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

That should tell you something.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Jul 27, 06   12:29 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

what should it tell me?

Iwantasupra
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jul 28, 06   7:30 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Lmfao

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jul 28, 06   2:33 PM    [re: Iwantasupra] 

WHAT?

Iwantasupra
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jul 28, 06   5:38 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

You wouldn't understand.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Jul 28, 06   7:45 PM    [re: Iwantasupra] 

yeah i would just stop using fucking abreviations.

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sat Jul 29, 06   9:22 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

It means if you don't know, then you aren't on the list.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sat Jul 29, 06   1:44 PM    [re: buddhakwake] 

what list the gay as fucking hell list no im not on that but IWANTASUPRABUTICAN"TAFFOREDONE is one the list.

ToxicCarbon

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sat Jul 29, 06   8:10 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

i love how the user named streetracer with the fast and the furious 3: tokyo drift set as his default picture posts about how much he hates import cars.

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Jul 30, 06   8:17 AM    [re: ToxicCarbon] 

Yeah, Irony is a beautiful thing isn't it?

Iwantasupra
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Jul 30, 06   10:15 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Heh, I don't really care if I'm on any list, I came here to learn about cars and an imaginary list won't stop me:P Also, no kidding I can't afford a Supra, I'm 12, where I live, I can't get a rel job til I'm 14... so right now I have a paper route and I'm well on my way to affording one when I can drive:)

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Jul 30, 06   1:53 PM    [re: Iwantasupra] 

Its going to take a whole lot of convincing to get me to pay $20k for a 13 year old car. If ever hype constituted the price of a car (ex. ITR) then this is definitely a golden example. I can get an EVO brand new for a little bit more.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Jul 30, 06   5:41 PM    [re: Iwantasupra] 

sorry i didn't read your profile until after i wrote that post, oh and the TFATF 3 poster what the fuck dose that have to do with imports. of curse i was shot in Tokyo, Japan but there are some american cars in it and there are some others that aren't asain in there too.

Iwantasupra
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Jul 30, 06   7:44 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Yeah, the 1969 Shelby GT500/Mustang.... BUT WAIT THEY PUT A NISSAN ENGINE IN IT

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Jul 30, 06   8:06 PM    [re: Iwantasupra] 

ok what dose that have to do with anything we all know 69' ford mustangs ingens weren't built to drift ok.

Iwantasupra
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Mon Jul 31, 06   10:13 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

I'm pretty sure(not 100%) that all stock engines aren't built for drifting...

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Mon Jul 31, 06   10:56 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Your pretty wrong there. My LS400 was a good drifter, and that is a car that cant even do a burnout unless its raining and I redline it in neutral first. A 69 mustang is going to have about the same amount of power (or more) in a lighter car. ANY RWD car can drift.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Mon Jul 31, 06   11:22 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

thank you!

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Mon Jul 31, 06   3:34 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Your welcome

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Mon Jul 31, 06   5:58 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

Ok now what do we talk about?

Iwantasupra
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Tue Aug 1, 06   7:52 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

Wait, so did I win or lose this fight? I meant that the company doesn't say "Okay, were gonna build this car specificly for drifting, so people can buy it and be able to drift it." I hope that clears things up...

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Tue Aug 1, 06   9:33 PM    [re: Iwantasupra] 

OMG captin obvius just slapped me in the face

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Tue Aug 1, 06   10:39 PM    [re: Iwantasupra] 

I dont think anybody read my post. I explained how any car thats rwd can be a drifter, thus proving his "it was meant to be a drifter" excuse wrong.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Tue Aug 1, 06   11:18 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

i read it and understand it.

NOS
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   12:45 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

OMG GUESS WHAT Str33tRacer admitted hes a gay homo and that he likes RACINLIFE

FOR PROOF ITS ON PAGE 13 AND ITS THE FIFTH POST ON THAT PAGE

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   12:58 AM    [re: NOS] 

Ha.

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   4:39 AM    [re: Iwantasupra] 

well actually when they built the s2000 they had road racing and drifting in mind. thats why its rwd and not awd

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   9:41 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

Ha my ass you mother fucker where on that fucking page did i say i was a mother fucking homo you circle the exact scentance that i said i was a homo in i don't even remember that goddamn post. I was just talking about how everone was jumping on me.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   12:00 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Im not the one who posted it you idiot.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   12:01 PM    [re: 69charger] 

The reason it isnt AWD is because its a Honda roadster. The car was strictly built for circuit performance, not drifting. Thats why it has a 9k rpm redline.

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   3:12 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

true it was ment for circuit racing but the s2000 came to thought when the drifting scene came into play. it wasn't exactly made for drifting it was just an alternative

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   3:20 PM    [re: 69charger] 

cool i didn't know that

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   3:56 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

neither did quite a few mexicans

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   4:33 PM    [re: 69charger] 

lol

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   4:35 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

well mexans dont but to things, jack and shit. and jack left town

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   4:40 PM    [re: 69charger] 

on you forgot they also work in construction

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   4:41 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

yah like ur mom. ur momma so ugly shes flat on all sides and layed by mexicans

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   4:49 PM    [re: 69charger] 

oh yeah yomamma so fat when she broke her leg gravy dripped out! now what son ? lol

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   4:51 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Yo mama's so ugly, even Bill Clinton wouldn't sleep with her.

Yo mama's so stupid that under "Education" on her job application, she put "Hooked on Phonics."

Yo mama's so stupid, I saw her walking down the street yelling into an envelope, asked what she was doing, and she said sending a voice mail.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   4:58 PM    [re: 69charger] 

yomamma so stupid it took her 2 hours to watch 60 minutes.

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   4:59 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

* Yo mama's so nasty, a skunk smelled her ass and passed out.
* Yo mama's so nasty, her crabs use her tampon string as a bungee cord.
* Yo mama's so nasty, her tits give sour milk.
* Yo mama's so nasty, I called her up for phone sex and she gave me an ear infection.
* Yo mama's so nasty, I talked to her over the computer and she gave me a virus.
* Yo mama's so nasty, she bit the dog and gave it rabies.
* Yo mama's so nasty, she bought her boyfriend kneepads for Christmas.
* Yo mama's so nasty, she breeds crabs.
* Yo mama's so nasty, she calls Janet "Miss Jackson."
* Yo mama's so nasty, she had sex with a woman and got pregnant.
* Yo mama's so nasty, she has a sign by her pussy that says: "Warning: May cause irritation, drowsiness, and a rash or breakouts."
* Yo mama's so nasty, she has more crabs then Red Lobster.
* Yo mama's so nasty, she made Right Guard turn left.
* Yo mama's so nasty, she made Speed Stick slow down.
* Yo mama's so nasty, she only changes her drawers once every 10000 miles.
* Yo mama's so nasty, she pours salt water in her drawers to keep the crabs alive.
* Yo mama's so nasty, she puts ice down her drawers to keep the crabs fresh.
* Yo mama's so nasty, she went swimming and made the Dead Sea.
* Yo mama's so nasty, she went to a hair salon and told the stylist to cut her hair, then she opened up her blouse!!
* Yo mama's so nasty, she's got more clap than an auditorium.
* Yo mama's so nasty, they call her Norelco... Home of the triple head.
* Yo mama's so nasty, when I went to your house said what's for dinner, yo mama jumped up on the table, spread her legs, and said "crabs!"
* Yo mama's so nasty, when I went to your house said what's for dinner, yo mama put her foot up on the table and said "Corn!"
* Yo mama's so nasty, when she did the splits, she stuck to the floor.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   5:04 PM    [re: 69charger] 

well fuck me purple where the fuck did you get all of thoose?

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   5:05 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

made em up

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   5:10 PM    [re: 69charger] 

bull shit you probably got them off of the internet

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   5:11 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

ahhhhhhhhhh u caught my bluff:

# Yo mama's so ugly and fat, Greenpeace mistook her for an endangered elephant.
# Yo mama's so ugly, even a blind man wouldn't have sex with her.
# Yo mama's so ugly, even Bill Clinton wouldn't sleep with her.
# Yo mama's so ugly, even the elephant man paid to see her.
# Yo mama's so ugly, even the tide won't come back in.
# Yo mama's so ugly, her dentist treats her by mail-order.
# Yo mama's so ugly, her face is closed on weekends!
# Yo mama's so ugly, her mama had to tie a steak around her neck to get the dog to play the store to buy a color TV and asked what colors they had.
# Yo mama's so ugly, her mama had to tie a steak around her neck to get the dog to play with her.
# Yo mama's so ugly, her mom had to be drunk to breast feed her.
# Yo mama's so ugly, her picture is on the inside of a Roach Motel.
# Yo mama's so ugly, her pillow cries at night.
# Yo mama's so ugly, her shadow quit.
# Yo mama's so ugly, her shadow ran away from her.
# Yo mama's so ugly, I can fuck her in any position and its still doggy style.
# Yo mama's so ugly, I can't even make a joke out of it.
# Yo mama's so ugly, I have to watch your sister undress just to calm down.
# Yo mama's so ugly, I took her to a haunted house and she came out with a job application.
# Yo mama's so ugly, I took her to the zoo and the guy at the door said "Thanks for bringing her back."
# Yo mama's so ugly, I took her to the zoo and the monkeys said "Damn, how'd you get out so fast."
# Yo mama's so ugly, if she were a scarecrow, the corn would run away.
# Yo mama's so ugly, if you looked up ugly in the dictionary her picture would be next to it.
# Yo mama's so ugly, instead of putting the bungee cord around her ankle, they put it around her neck.
# Yo mama's so ugly, it looks like she ran the 100 yard dash in a 90 yard gym.
# Yo mama's so ugly, it looks like she's been bobbing for French fries.
# Yo mama's so ugly, it makes me wish birth control is retroactive.
# Yo mama's so ugly, just after she was born, her mama said "What a treasure!" and her father said "Yes, let's go bury it."
# Yo mama's so ugly, Medusa is jealous.
# Yo mama's so ugly, my dog took one look at her and ran away.
# Yo mama's so ugly, people at the circus pay money not to see her.
# Yo mama's so ugly, people go as her for Halloween.
# Yo mama's so ugly, people hang her picture in their cars so their radios don't get stolen.
# Yo mama's so ugly, people make jokes about her.
# Yo mama's so ugly, Rice Krispies won't talk to her.
# Yo mama's so ugly, roaches go "Hi mom!"
# Yo mama's so ugly, she can look up a camel's butt and scare the hump off of it.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she can't even bare the thought of fucking herself.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she could be the poster child for abortion/birth control!
# Yo mama's so ugly, she could only be Yo mama.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she could scare Cujo off a meat truck.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she could scare the chrome off a bumper!
# Yo mama's so ugly, she could scare the flies off a shit wagon.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she could scare the moss off a rock!
# Yo mama's so ugly, she didn't get hit with the ugly stick, she got hit with the ugly log.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she gets 364 extra days to dress up for Halloween.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she gives Freddy Kreuger nightmares.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she got a sex change and the surgeon had to flip a coin.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she has 7 years bad luck just trying to look at herself in the mirror.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she has a sign in her yard that says "Beware of Dog."
# Yo mama's so ugly, she has to creep up on her makeup.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she has to creep up on water to get a drink.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she has to get the baby drunk to breast feed it.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she has to trick or treat over the phone.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she hurt my feelings.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she looked out the window and the police fined her for mooning.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she looks like her face caught on fire and they put it out with a fork.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she looks like she got hit with a bag of "What the fuck?!?!"
# Yo mama's so ugly, she looks like she's been in a dryer filled with rocks.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she looks like you.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she makes blind children cry.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she makes onions cry.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she practices birth control by leaving the lights on.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she pretends SHE's someone else when she's having sex.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she scares roaches away.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she threw a boomerang and it wouldn't even come back.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she tied a pork chop around her neck and the dog still wouldn't play with her.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she uses her face for birth control.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she was a guard for Castle Greyskull.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she'd scare the monster out of Loch Ness.
# Yo mama's so ugly, she's never seen herself 'cause the mirrors keep breaking.
# Yo mama's so ugly, that if ugly were a crime, she'd get the electric chair.
# Yo mama's so ugly, that if ugly were an Olympic event, she would be the dream team.
# Yo mama's so ugly, that if ugly were bricks she'd have her own projects.
# Yo mama's so ugly, that when she was a baby, her parents had to feed her with a slingshot.
# Yo mama's so ugly, the doctor is still smacking her ass.
# Yo mama's so ugly, the government moved Halloween to her birthday.
# Yo mama's so ugly, the kids call her Lassie and feed the bitch dog biscuits.
# Yo mama's so ugly, the last time I saw something that looked like her, I pinned a tail on it.
# Yo mama's so ugly, the last time she heard a whistle was when she got hit by a train.
# Yo mama's so ugly, the Pro-Lifers would make an exception in her case.
# Yo mama's so ugly, the psychiatrist makes her lie face down.
# Yo mama's so ugly, they didn't give her a costume when she tried out for Star Wars.
# Yo mama's so ugly, they filmed "Gorillas in the Mist" in her shower.
# Yo mama's so ugly, they know what time she was born, because her face stopped the clock!
# Yo mama's so ugly, they pay her to put her clothes on in strip joints.
# Yo mama's so ugly, they push her face into dough to make gorilla cookies.
# Yo mama's so ugly, they put her face on a poster for abstinence.
# Yo mama's so ugly, they put her face on box of Ex-Lax and sold it empty.
# Yo mama's so ugly, they rub tree branches on her face to make ugly sticks.
# Yo mama's so ugly, we put her in the kennel when we go on vacation.
# Yo mama's so ugly, well.. look at you!
# Yo mama's so ugly, when I took her to a haunted house she came out with a paycheck.
# Yo mama's so ugly, when she cries, tears run down the back of her neck.
# Yo mama's so ugly, when she gets up, the sun goes down.
# Yo mama's so ugly, when she got in the tub, the water jumped out.
# Yo mama's so ugly, when she joined an ugly contest, they said "Sorry, no professionals."
# Yo mama's so ugly, when she looks in the mirror, the reflection ducks.
# Yo mama's so ugly, when she looks in the mirror, the reflection looks back shaking it's head.
# Yo mama's so ugly, when she masturbates she gets arrested for cruelty to animals.
# Yo mama's so ugly, when she moved into the projects, all her neighbors chipped in for curtains.
# Yo mama's so ugly, when she passes by a bathroom the toilet flushes.
# Yo mama's so ugly, when she takes her bra off she looks like she has four big toes.
# Yo mama's so ugly, when she walks in the kitchen, the rats jump on the table and start screaming.
# Yo mama's so ugly, when she walks into a bank, they turn off the surveillance cameras.
# Yo mama's so ugly, when she was born she was put in an incubator with tinted windows.
# Yo mama's so ugly, when she was born the doctor looked at her ass, then her face, and said "Twins!"
# Yo mama's so ugly, when she was born the doctor smacked everyone.
# Yo mama's so ugly, when she was born, her mama saw the afterbirth and said "Twins."
# Yo mama's so ugly, when she was born, the doctor slapped her and her parents.
# Yo mama's so ugly, when she was born, the doctor smacked the wrong end.
# Yo mama's so ugly, when she was lying on the beach, the cat tried to bury her.
# Yo mama's so ugly, when she went camping, the park ranger was like "Hey Yogi!"
# Yo mama's so ugly, when she went to Taco Bell everyone ran for the border.
# Yo mama's so ugly, when two guys broke into her apartment, she yelled "rape" and they yelled "NO!"
# Yo mama's so ugly, when your dad wants to have sex in the car, he tells her to get out.
# Yo mama's so ugly, yo dad first met her at the pound.
# Yo mama's so ugly, yo daddy tosses the ugly stick and she fetches it every time.
# Yo mama's so ugly, yo father takes her to work just so he doesn't have to kiss her good-bye.
# Yo mama's so ugly, yo father's breath smells like shit 'cause he'd rather kiss her ass.
# Yo mama's so ugly, you could stick her face in dough and make monster cookies.
# Yo mama's so ugly, your real pops could only be a fuckin' dog

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   5:16 PM    [re: 69charger] 

oh this one is good
yomamma so stupid she tried to commet suicide by jumping out of the basement window.

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   5:18 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

ur momma's sofat she saw a bus full of white kids and yelled, "stop that twinkie"

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   5:18 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

* Yo mama's so big, her belly button's got an echo.
* Yo mama's so big, she can't wear an X jacket cause helicopters kept landing on her back.
* Yo mama's so big, she rollerskates on busses.
* Yo mama's so big, she thought Barnum & Bailey were clothing designers.
* Yo mama's so big, she uses a jungle gym for a walker.
* Yo mama's so big, she uses bowling balls for earrings.
* Yo mama's so big, she uses the interstate for a Slip `n Slide.
* Yo mama's so big, she whistles bass.
* Yo mama's so big, that she climbed Mt. Fuji with one step.
* Yo mama's so big, that they had to change "One size fit's all" to "One size fits most"
* Yo mama's so big, they had to paint a stripe down her back to see if she was walking or rolling.
* Yo mama's so big, when I fingered her I lost a watch and two rings!
* Yo mama's so big, when she bent down to tie her shoes, her face got burnt from re-entry.
* Yo mama's so big, when she goes in the water at the beach she changes the tide.
* Yo mama's so big, when she stands up the sun goes out.
* Yo mama's so big, when she went to the airport and said she wanted to fly they stamped Goodyear on her and sent her out to the runway.
* Yo mama's so big, when you climb on top of her your ears pop.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   5:23 PM    [re: 69charger] 

i like the one before all the ones put together

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   5:23 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

the twinkie one?

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   5:29 PM    [re: 69charger] 

yeah that one

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   5:31 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

ohhhhhhh ok i made that one up

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   5:35 PM    [re: 69charger] 

nice you should be on YOMAMMA the show

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   5:37 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

nahhhhhhhhh they suck to, most of them get theirs of the internet

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   5:39 PM    [re: 69charger] 

oh besides noone i know wathces that show anymore

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   5:40 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

only saw 2 or 3 episodes

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   5:42 PM    [re: 69charger] 

i probably saw 5 or 6

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   5:43 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

more than me

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   5:49 PM    [re: 69charger] 

yes

Iwantasupra
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   6:27 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

How does this tie into cars?

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   6:33 PM    [re: Iwantasupra] 

no i dea

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   6:38 PM    [re: 69charger] 

me either

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   6:40 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

ok no one has ANY idea

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   6:46 PM    [re: 69charger] 

well i don't, you don't, IWANTASUPRA don't, who the fuck dose?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Wed Aug 2, 06   10:10 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

You guys need to stop acting lunch a bunch of faggots effective immidiately.

Iwantasupra
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Aug 3, 06   9:08 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

Yessir.

Iwantasupra
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Aug 3, 06   2:29 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

THE CIVIC CAN VERSE ANYTHING.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Aug 3, 06   3:20 PM    [re: Iwantasupra] 

what dose that mean?

NOS
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Aug 3, 06   5:32 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

it means go fuck ur mom and racinlife and invite all ur relatives to ur little gangbang

Edited by NOS (Thu Aug 3, 06   5:33 PM)

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Aug 3, 06   6:35 PM    [re: NOS] 

Do me a favor and change your sig.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Thu Aug 3, 06   8:40 PM    [re: NOS] 

My mom is dead you stupid son of a fucking bitch, so how about you go fuck your mom you fucking ass hole.

NOS
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   12:08 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

ur mom is dead because i fucked her to hard

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   3:22 AM    [re: NOS] 

You know what no you didn't she died of breast cancer in 2005 when i was 11 you fuckwade, where the fuck dose your ass live? I'll go to your house and beat the shit out of you you fucking mother fucker. fucking ass hole.

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   5:35 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

sorry to hear that man

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   5:37 AM    [re: 69charger] 

that's ok, thanks for saying that.

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   5:38 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

dmi

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   5:45 AM    [re: 69charger] 

dmi?

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   5:48 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

don't mention it

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   5:53 AM    [re: 69charger] 

ok dmi lol.

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   6:00 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

lol

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   7:35 AM    [re: 69charger] 

yep

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   8:06 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

w/e

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   10:26 AM    [re: 69charger] 

w/e/e

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   12:05 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

If you and your buddy want to talk, use the fucking PM system and stop making shit 100x longer than it has to be. No more "System of a down" threads, no more "I stubbed my toe" bullshit, dont even bother creating a post if it isnt directly related to a car. You arent even old enough to be on these forums; you're lucky I havent had you kicked off for that reason alone.

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   2:43 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

ass wipe

NOS
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   2:48 PM    [re: 69charger] 

69 charger do u relise u and maybe (i use that term loosely) racinlife are the only people that actualy like streetracing and ur like his follower

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   2:50 PM    [re: NOS] 

okayyyyy

NOS
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   2:51 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

and by the way i gave ur mom breast cancer from smacking her tittys together (which are bigger than ur fuckin head cuz she got implants) because im dangerous like that. she realy died from me doing her to hard but i used breast cancer as a disguise so every1 wouldnt kno i banged ur mom

69charger

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   2:52 PM    [re: NOS] 

lmao srry str33t he got ya

NOS
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   6:48 PM    [re: 69charger] 

haha even ur best and only friend admits it

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   10:51 PM    [re: NOS] 

Do me a favor and take that picture of the homo out of your sig, it takes up too much space. Call me an asswipe again and I'll have your account deleted.

NOS
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   11:17 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

i never called u an asswipe and i have most respect for u and bhuddawake since u guys are the only serious ppl here and ill change my sig

NOS
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   11:20 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

sig changed

OMG str33tracin IS A GAY ASS HOMO FOR PROOF HERES A PIC http://i2.tinypic.com/23igwol.jpg

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sat Aug 5, 06   1:19 AM    [re: NOS] 

I wasnt talking to you about the asswipe thing, I tried to make it a two part post. I failed.

Iwantasupra
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sat Aug 5, 06   2:03 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

Cool so are you like the moderator of this site, is it your site? I'm not trying to bug you, I just wanna know. ALSO, What are better trucks statisticly? American ones or Japanese ones? Thanks.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sat Aug 5, 06   9:55 PM    [re: Iwantasupra] 

It depends on what kind of stats you want. Domestic companies compete to have the most hp or tq numbers, and when you see 6.0 and 7.3 turbo diesel trucks, you know that they are pushing into the 500's. Toyota's Tundra is a a reliable, and versatile truck, and it would be the only truck I would drive aside from the Nissan Titan (the titan was dope because it has an awesome cabin and a very well tuned 5.6) I would only drive a Tundra if I were to buy the supercharger option from Toyota, but Toyota has a 5.7L option available for the '07 Tundra that I havent heard anything about, either way I would prefer a s/c.(I dont like trucks to begin with)

buddhakwake

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Aug 6, 06   9:23 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

Tundra is a great truck, handles well, and offroads better than some jeeps.

Iwantasupra
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Aug 6, 06   11:37 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

Thanks, I never really liked Domestic trucks anyway. That's 3 more points for the import side, Str33tracer! Also, you didn't answer the first part of my question...

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Sun Aug 6, 06   12:16 PM    [re: buddhakwake] 

Yes, Tundras are excellent trucks, and I feel its only competition is the Titan, and that is because of it having a 5.6. The 5.7 in the Tundra is sure to create massive power, and still have the TRD blower as an option. If Nismo offered a blower for the Titan, I would get it, but they dont so oh well.

Raceflame

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!! new   Posted Mon Oct 30, 06   7:37 PM    [re: NOS] 

european stuf are imports in usa too, so sguddup

dodge, chevy and ford rule

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1