Thread views: 7707

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)   Print Thread
novaboy

trying to get my pic on   Posted Fri Apr 19, 02   1:33 AM     

can anyone help? i enter my pic thing like this

novaboy

Post Extras: Print Post

novaboy

Re: trying to get my pic on new   Posted Fri Apr 19, 02   1:35 AM    [re: novaboy] 

how bout now?

novaboy

sweetdevil

Re: trying to get my pic on new   Posted Fri Apr 19, 02   8:17 AM    [re: novaboy] 

You don't have to keep posting to get it to come up. When you edit your profile, it comes up on the "my home" screen. If it's an X there, it's an X everywhere.

Support wildlife... throw parties!!!

Re: trying to get my pic on new   Posted Fri Apr 19, 02   6:15 PM    [re: novaboy] 

i need help to:(

hooyeah
Re: trying to get my pic on new   Posted Fri Apr 19, 02   8:11 PM    [re: 123] 

buddy take the damn advice every single other person who needed help has been given or if that fails go play in traffic

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

TheRealMyles

Re: trying to get my pic on new   Posted Sat Apr 20, 02   12:55 AM    [re: 123] 

I was told to take the .jpg out I tried a picture of my son with Lita but it seem to not be coming up any more so I tried a Friends Car for this one looking for another right now. ..mls

Peace,
TRM

Metal396
Attachment

Re: trying to get my pic on new   Posted Sat Apr 20, 02   1:06 AM    [re: TheRealMyles] 

i kept the .jpg in and then it finaly worked..... whoever was telling us how to do it was talking out of their ass... j/k hehe

http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc (I need more hits...) Pics of my Mustang comin soon....

FwyWarriorAdministrator

Re: trying to get my pic on new   Posted Sat Apr 20, 02   3:12 AM    [re: Metal396] 

Hey guys, thanks to my mad scripting skills, you can now upload a pic for your icon. No more URL crap! Just go into your profile where it says "Picture" and theres a second option to upload a pic. Let me know if it works. I just did mine with it and it works fine. The only limitations is it has to be a JPG file and under 40k in size.

Metal396

Re: trying to get my pic on new   Posted Sat Apr 20, 02   2:56 PM    [re: FwyWarrior] 

is there any way you can change the limit to 100k or something? that would be better...

Check Out: http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc Pics of my Mustang up! And More Coming!

j0k3r
Re: trying to get my pic on new   Posted Sat Apr 20, 02   5:24 PM    [re: Metal396] 

Geocities doesn't let you link pics. You can link it by changing the filename to a .txt extension though. I know it works in HTML, I am not sure about UBB.

---------- j0k3r 1999 Mustang GT http://www.1999gt.com

FwyWarriorAdministrator

Re: trying to get my pic on new   Posted Sat Apr 20, 02   7:10 PM    [re: j0k3r] 

Webphotos.com will let you link 'em. 40k is plenty for a decent sized picture, just set the quality 4 or so. The reason for the limit is after a while when this thing has like 1000+ members I don't want to use all my webspace for peoples photos.

coolcat

Re: trying to get my pic on new   Posted Sun Apr 21, 02   11:01 AM    [re: 123] 

i dont need help

Metal396

Re: trying to get my pic on new   Posted Sun Apr 21, 02   11:56 AM    [re: coolcat] 

ok, i got mine formatted to fit the 40k.... what do you think? ... More pics on my website+ like 20 more coming...

Check Out: http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc Pics of my Mustang up! And More Coming!

FordFactor

Re: trying to get my pic on new   Posted Sun Apr 21, 02   2:13 PM    [re: Metal396] 

Hell i dont even have a pic of my car, but My cousins Saleens should do.

Give me ten seconds and 1/4th of a mile and i'll show you what i can do..

FordFactor

Re: trying to get my pic on new   Posted Sun Apr 21, 02   2:16 PM    [re: FordFactor] 

Hey Metal396, is that the Mustang you were talking about? Nice, although im more into the late modles mustangs that one looks fucken kool. Tell everyone when you beef up the 351. later.

Give me ten seconds and 1/4th of a mile and i'll show you what i can do..

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1