Surgery Tomorrow :( - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 7176

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)   Print Thread
GotRiceBitch

Re: Surgery Tomorrow :( new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   8:18 PM    [re: Metal396] 

NO WAY!!! Those CKY2K videos RULE! We were watching them at work and they are so fucking hilarious, oh my god I was laughing my ass off. I was just speculating that he was skating because most of the real nasty accident videos I see are either skateboarding or rollerblading related. Tell your brother I want the jackass dude's autograph. hehe

---------------------------------------
Come away O human child
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand

Post Extras: Print Post

SweetNeon
Re: Surgery Tomorrow :( new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   8:21 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

i'll buy the codine they give you after surgery =P

GotRiceBitch

Re: Surgery Tomorrow :( new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   8:24 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

They'll give me vicodin, most likely, because that's what doctors in the past have given me and I've never had problems with it. They tend to trust whatever shows up most in your medical history without problems. But no, it's not for sale neon. Drugs are bad, mkay?

Come away O human child
Than you can understand

MrPeabody

Re: Surgery Tomorrow :( new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   8:27 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

Hey,
Hope the surgery goes well, take care and all:)

-Ben

SweetNeon
Re: Surgery Tomorrow :( new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   8:33 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

drugs are bad, very bad

GotRiceBitch

Re: Surgery Tomorrow :( new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   8:33 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

Thanks man.. I'm sure I'll be fine as I'll be in good hands with those doctors at Eisenhower.. it's just a little nerve racking the night before, and I'm not allowed to take any type of medication until after the surgery, and after midnight tonight I can't eat or drink anything. This means no sedatives to help me sleep or midnight snacking if I get hungry (I eat at odd hours), and what's really gonna suck is being dehydrated as all hell in the morning and not being able to drink anything. Ugh.

Come away O human child
Than you can understand

GotRiceBitch

Re: Surgery Tomorrow :( new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   10:10 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

Ok people, I'm loggin out and heading off to try to get some sleep before tomorrow. Wish me luck and I'll have someone post an update for me after I'm released from the hospital. Cya all around...

Come away O human child
Than you can understand

hooyeah
Re: Surgery Tomorrow :( new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   10:35 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

good luck with your hood too?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
resident chevette lover!
CHEVY

dodge

ford thats just the way it works

sweetdevil

Re: Surgery Tomorrow :( new   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   8:47 AM    [re: hooyeah] 

CKY videos.... CKY was the first... CKY2K the second and CKY3 the third...
CKY3 rocked! That was some funny shit!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

Phatmatt

Re: Surgery Tomorrow :( new   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   7:37 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Very funny. I was pissed when i found out about the videos because they took my idea before I could market it.... oh well.

but why is everyone knocking drugs? drugs are great in moderation. (please ignore if you are a minor)

uglystick

Re: Surgery Tomorrow :( new   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   7:42 PM    [re: Phatmatt] 

matt, go to the route 66 post...

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.

GotRiceBitch

Re: Surgery Tomorrow :( new   Posted Fri Sep 27, 02   10:19 AM    [re: uglystick] 

Drugs are good if they're 500mg tabs of vicodin, damn was I ever fucked up when I came out of surgery. I'm just fine but I have no use of my left hand at all, it hurts like fuckin hell and I cant even lift up my arm w/o wanting to scream, as you imagine that vicodin is being well used, all I do is sleep and watch TV. I'll be here reading posts but prolly won't reply much for the next few months. Thanks for the concern and support guys, loveya all.. yes even you sweetdevil :P even if you are, as you say, a sarcastic bitch. hehehe...

cya all around

-k

Come away O human child
Than you can understand

LethalToy

Re: Surgery Tomorrow :( new   Posted Fri Sep 27, 02   11:08 AM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

Sweetdevil has never referred to herself as a "sarcastic bitch", she is THE "sarcastic bitch".

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

sweetdevil

Re: Surgery Tomorrow :( new   Posted Fri Sep 27, 02   3:37 PM    [re: LethalToy] 

lol

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

GotRiceBitch

Re: Surgery Tomorrow :( new   Posted Fri Sep 27, 02   5:51 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

same thing :P close enuf... hehehe

Come away O human child
Than you can understand

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1