trick picture... - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 44302

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)   Print Thread
hooyeah
Re: trick picture... new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   10:55 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

well atleast you have another back up excuse too we both know the real reason why do you think i'm getting a truck? when the funds are there atleast

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
resident chevette lover!
CHEVY

dodge

ford thats just the way it works

Post Extras: Print Post

MomNdaughteRacrs

Re: trick picture... new   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   12:20 AM    [re: SweetNeon] 

Chad? A 12in Cock? If your talking about yourself u must be mistaking it for your 5cm's. I think your thinking about your strap on or your dildo..

Luv ya(not) MomNdaughter

sweetdevil

Re: trick picture... new   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   8:44 AM    [re: MomNdaughteRacrs] 

I still think you're all idiots. I still think Momanddaughters is a trailer park whore who lies, I still think neon is gay, and I still think gotricebitch's post need cliff notes and to not be so damn depressing.
As for the hooker boots, wait til ya'll see my outfit for Rocktoberfest!!! It's a size small black dickies dress with red nautical stars (those of u who know me, know I can fit into a size small, but it's exactly that, SMALL) I can't button it where my boobs are, cuz they don't fit inside the dress, so I'm wearin a red bra that shows out of the top of the dress, my ca-boy hat and my hooker boots!!! I'll post some pics of it here, cuz we're shootin pics of me in that outfit this weekend, cuz it's gonna be on our bio in the Rocktoberfest flier!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

MomNdaughteRacrs

Re: trick picture... new   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   12:37 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

And your calling me whore? C'mon now! Dont talk shit about people who've been a member of this board longer then the first day u even heard about it. Does anyone really give a flying fuck what your gonna wear besides the horny ones who just want u to fuck them hmmm sounds to me your the one who's the whore.

Luv ya(not) MomNdaughter

hooyeah
Re: trick picture... new   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   2:14 PM    [re: MomNdaughteRacrs] 

who the hell cares who's been on here longer uglystick has been here 3 months and put a hell of alot into the board i've been here like 6 or 7 and put in nothing who cares i got the internet the day it was publicly available does that make me better than you!?

resident chevette lover!
CHEVY

dodge

Stryker

Re: trick picture... new   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   2:15 PM    [re: MomNdaughteRacrs] 

But ya see...the difference between you and her, momndaughter, is thatt sweetdevil look GOOD when she wears clothes like that...you just look easy.

~~~::::<Curtis Stryker>::::~~~

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: trick picture... new   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   2:21 PM    [re: Stryker] 

Hey don't start anymore of this shit cause i dont want gotricebitch comin on here writing another book about how bad we are how we all should change. Sweet dont fuel the fire and momndaughter just leave this shit alone. Why cant you guys post something thats fuckin useful besides a bunch of bitching at each other.

Fuckin nock this shit off

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?

hooyeah
Re: trick picture... new   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   2:31 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

got rice won't be on for a while shes in surgery

resident chevette lover!
CHEVY

dodge

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: trick picture... new   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   2:34 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

dont matter this shits just stupid, it has nothing to do with this fourm

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?

sweetdevil

Re: trick picture... new   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   2:53 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

lmao.... very true. See the difference is, when you're viewed as a sex symbol, it's by some idiot driving a Honda.... when my first full length album sells 66,000 copies and I've made a million fuckin dollars, you can call me whatever makes you happy, cuz I'll still be sexy and viewed by a whole lot more people than your little honda boys....

sweetdevil

Re: trick picture... new   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   2:55 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

oh god, don't make me copy and paste gotricebitch's comments about what you can and can't put in the forum, my computer doesn't have enough memory to cut and paste that much!!!! lol

hooyeah
Re: trick picture... new   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   4:21 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

resident chevette lover!
CHEVY

dodge

uglystick

Re: trick picture... new   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   6:03 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

doood. my computer is slow with those smileys, and i just had to sit here and stare at that one for like 15 seconds to see the animation. it's hillarious in slow mo....

now i'm on the reply page looking at the 'In respone to:' section below just cracking up....

god i've been at work too long today.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.

Phatmatt

Re: trick picture... new   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   7:16 PM    [re: uglystick] 

Well once again in defense of MomN'Daughters real beauty comes for the inside...... of course that doesn't mean that being ugly is ok. Not that I thought she WAS ugly, I'm just stating the facts. Here's the run-down:

1. MomNDaughters isn't ugly (and even if you DO view her ugly, you could put a bag over her head, cause teh body is fine) or a bad person
2. Doesn't make it ok to post a forum about how gay the site has become that has become THE only thread that has gotten any kind of attention.
3. Talking shit is fair, I don't think anyone should compain if they can't take it.
4. It doesn't matter how long you've been on the site, it matters what you have to offer.
5. SweetDevil is hot.... anyone who says different is retarded.
6. SweetDevil can be an evil cruel person (which a person like me would enjoy in a women) so name calling should be as fair against her as it would be anyone else. BACK HER UP BECAUSE YOU LIKE WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, NOT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO FUCK HER. I think SweetNeon (aka chad) is a great example, he tells us all exsactly what he thinks (although usually not nice) because of how HE feels, not because he thinks she's hot.
7. This thread is fucking stupid and I'm not going to post in here again because I honestly feel it's a waste of space. I wish you'd all do the same, but if not... enjoy the shit talking ladies and gentlemen.

uglystick

Re: trick picture...   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   7:30 PM    [re: Phatmatt] 

hey, being ugly is cool...she's not a whore, she's a sleeper! my last post here as well...

uglystick

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1