Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)   Print Thread
FordFactor

Re: trick picture... new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   5:55 PM    [re: uglystick] 

10 seconds, DAMN. Had no idea...its great to hear from a fast 4bangger

1/4mile+11.85seconds= me

Post Extras: Print Post

GotRiceBitch

Re: trick picture... new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   5:58 PM    [re: FordFactor] 

I can't even imagine what it's like to run a 10 second quarter. Red said it was a real rush getting up to 130+ that quickly, I think I'd be so brainfried that I wouldn't know whether to be absolutely terrified or insanely excited. LOL

---------------------------------------
Come away O human child
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand

uglystick

Re: trick picture... new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   6:11 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

yeah i need to get those getaway in stockholm videos. there are three of them now (soon to be the third i mean). the guy who runs the site who sells the videos was on this site talking them up a while back.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.

GotRiceBitch

Re: trick picture... new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   6:29 PM    [re: uglystick] 

I just saw them at a friend's house (WhiteLX) this last weekend and as soon as red and I got home we downloaded both videos. You just know those guys inside the cars had some kinda music blaring to get their adrenaline running, the videos would be even cooler with some kinda background music, though just the sounds of the screaming engines were pretty kickass.

Come away O human child
Than you can understand

Metal396

Re: trick picture... new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   6:32 PM    [re: uglystick] 

I burned the stockholm vids onto a cd, along wiht just about every racing/streetracing/burnout videos you can find on the net... Good stuff.

Check Out:

http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc
Rock on.

GotRiceBitch

Re: trick picture... new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   6:34 PM    [re: Metal396] 

Damn! Make me a copy of that cd!! That would be so cool.. I'm too lazy to make CDs of stuff. I've been away from the comp for too long and became somewhat technologically illiterate. :/

Come away O human child
Than you can understand

MomNdaughteRacrs

Re: trick picture... new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   6:51 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

Ha ha ha...thanx for backing me up Gotrice...None of this hurt my feelings though...its all fun and games c'mon now did u see how many people responded to everything? This board has some life afterall!

Luv ya(not) MomNdaughter

GotRiceBitch

Re: trick picture... new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   6:58 PM    [re: MomNdaughteRacrs] 

You're an insanely good sport momndaughter.. I don't deal with being insulted. Infact since I was a kid I've been wanting plastic surgery to fix my nose, cuz it's not just everyone else that hates it, I haven't liked it since I was real young. I get really PO'd at people and just envision bashing their heads in (though I'd never do it because I learned early on violence doesn't solve a damn thing), and I fume over it for a while and usually wind up avoiding those people rather than starting something with them and/or confronting them, because it's a lot easier to just let people forget. Blah.

Anyway.. as I said, it really pushes my buttons if I see a man pick on a woman, and that's why I jumped in. I guess I learned it as a kid when my dad broke some guy's nose for harrassing a woman in a bar. hehe

Come away O human child
Than you can understand

MomNdaughteRacrs

Re: trick picture... new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   7:06 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

Lol....well I'm happy with how i am ...I guess i'm pretty enough to be a model cuz i'm sponsored by racemode and a couple other crews reguardless what people on cvsr say so obviously someone thinks i have what it takes face, nose and body hehehe. But i've always been cool with u and i remember seeing u one night at rite aid i was gonna say Hi but i didnt know if it was really you. I dont remember giving u bad looks I think i just stare at people alot. Nope, i dont work at del rio's but i work somewhere around there which i will keep exactly where anonymous and i hang around there a lot. I don't recall myself being a "streetwalker" hmm maybe my twin is or something and I don't know what SweetDevil's problem is....I don't think i ever recall a time where we ever have gotten along...But it's all good. Anyways Back to a street racing subject.....Laterz

Luv ya(not) MomNdaughter

GotRiceBitch

Re: trick picture... new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   7:14 PM    [re: MomNdaughteRacrs] 

That's cool. I've had a few people ask me why I don't model because I guess there are a few lost souls out there who somehow think I'm decent enough to be one, but that whole lifestyle just really doesn't appeal to me. Being a model most of the time you have to live by all these contracts and agreements and shit, and I just wanna live. Period. I don't wanna be told how when what or why. That's why I left home. It's not always easy, but I like living by my own rules and expectations.

Come away O human child
Than you can understand

MomNdaughteRacrs

Re: trick picture... new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   7:17 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

Well other then the agreement sheets and all the other boring shit. When u model for hin and related car shows....to me it's like a party your getting paid for. All u have to do is dress like a hoochie and stand in front of some car. In my case the hoochie thing is kinda hard cuz the hooker heels they make u wear are dangerous. I've actually fell on a couple people while walkin around and i was dancing once and fell off a booth onto some people then. Lol....lets just say i'm clutsy

Luv ya(not) MomNdaughter

GotRiceBitch

Re: trick picture... new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   7:23 PM    [re: MomNdaughteRacrs] 

With the height on some of those heels, I'm amazed strippers don't do faceplants more frequently. How the hell are you supposed to balance on those suckers? I'd fall over the instant I tried to stand up! LOL. Dressin' like a hoochie's easy out here with this relentless heat. The less clothes the better. Red has it figured out though - breathable clothes! Just let a few welding sparks land on you, and voila! Breather holes! LOL.. nah.. poor guy comes home with little burns all over him every time he has to weld in some odd position where the sparks land on him.. recently he had a close call with his leg catching fire because he didn't realize a spark had landed on his cords and ignited.. wound up with a decently sized hole, but luckily no burn. Thank goodness for leather welding gloves to smother the flames. :/

Come away O human child
Than you can understand

Metal396

Re: trick picture... new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   7:42 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

Does RED own and run that speedshop?

Check Out:

Rock on.

GotRiceBitch

Re: trick picture... new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   7:45 PM    [re: Metal396] 

Race Prep? Yah. He and JMalibuSS founded the place, own and operate it.

Come away O human child
Than you can understand

Metal396

Re: trick picture...   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   7:52 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

Thats what i wanna do. If i could survive off it, id do it for life. All i wanna do is build, fix up, and race my own engines. Im thinkin of going to race schools during college, and getting some drag lisences... Haha doing exactly what my parents dont want me to... RACING!

Check Out:

Rock on.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1