Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 73914

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (show all)   Print Thread
Phatmatt

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Tue Sep 24, 02   6:46 PM    [re: MomNdaughteRacrs] 

actually i gotta be honest. I kind of agree with her. Too often have I seen new kids get on post a bunch of crap and then dissapear. I don't know if he board has gone to crap, BUT I would say that I would like to see some more quality posts.

but i'm still posting and will.

Post Extras: Print Post

Stryker

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Tue Sep 24, 02   6:48 PM    [re: Phatmatt] 

I agree with ya on one point there...it'd be nice if some of the threads on this board were more RACE oriented (and here I am talkin a bunch of shit on this non-race oriented thread)...but there's really nothin ya can do 'bout it. Honestly, momndaughters, if ya didn't notice, you didn't help matters much when ya posted this thread, cause no one has talked much 'bout racing here since ya have.

~~~::::<Curtis Stryker>::::~~~
Tell me your thoughts and dreams. I'll find a way to use them against you.

MomNdaughteRacrs

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Tue Sep 24, 02   6:51 PM    [re: Stryker] 

But thats so boring....and yea we've had a lot of people sign up but that doesn't mean all those people have even posted once. I bet half of the people that have signed up have only posted once

Luv ya(not) MomNdaughter

MomNdaughteRacrs

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Tue Sep 24, 02   6:53 PM    [re: Stryker] 

Good point.! But I thought it was funny to see how many ways people could make fun of my nose. Now if u could really find more then 2 vacume cleaners on me i give ya props!

Luv ya(not) MomNdaughter

LethalToy

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Tue Sep 24, 02   7:05 PM    [re: Phatmatt] 

Well, H O L Y SHIT. Here's a name and a face I haven't seen or heard from in a while ! ! ! ! ! ! !

What have you been doing and how did you manage to get the whole forum in an uproar? I am off for a couple days and there are over 200 new posts !?! Haven't read them all (too many & I'm too tired/sick). Looks like the original Sweet.D vs. MoMnD. animosity is right back to where it was originally.

Anyways, hey hows it goin? and I gotta go puke out a lung now (sick). L8TR

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

MomNdaughteRacrs

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Tue Sep 24, 02   7:11 PM    [re: LethalToy] 

Awww poor LethalToy....I've been out fucking with the real world and starting shit with them but i got bored and decided to come back and fuck with the world of cvsr....This is the most responses any other post has gotten in about a month so i think i did a pretty good job! hehehehe

Luv ya(not) MomNdaughter

FordFactor

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Tue Sep 24, 02   7:14 PM    [re: MomNdaughteRacrs] 

no one likes you MOM's

1/4mile+11.85seconds= me

MomNdaughteRacrs

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Tue Sep 24, 02   7:17 PM    [re: FordFactor] 

I know...thats the best part

Luv ya(not) MomNdaughter

FordFactor

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Tue Sep 24, 02   7:24 PM    [re: MomNdaughteRacrs] 

is that what said to the import guy who bannged you, and let you sit on his hood for ass shots? nice, what a charming guy,and a slut.

1/4mile+11.85seconds= me

Edited by FordFactor (Tue Sep 24, 02   7:25 PM)

MomNdaughteRacrs

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Tue Sep 24, 02   7:34 PM    [re: FordFactor] 

Not exactly

Luv ya(not) MomNdaughter

FordFactor

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Tue Sep 24, 02   7:44 PM    [re: MomNdaughteRacrs] 

CLOSE ENOUGH

1/4mile+11.85seconds= me

GotRiceBitch

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   3:46 PM    [re: FordFactor] 

Omg.. I was off for, what, a few days? I come back to see momndaughterz being torn on like hell (okay, I laughed, some of the shit was really funny and this isn't the first place I've heard rumors of her being a streetwalker), and everyone's in an uproar. LOL! I have a little tip for the guys: The best way to get a woman to shut up is to ignore her. The more you bait her, the more you throw gas on the already roaring inferno. That's your own stupid fault. LOL.. it's amazing to me that none of you figure this out - EVER. It is kinda pointless to come on here just to post "Boy this board has gone to shit", but for you guys to start ripping into her is equally as dumb if not worse. As I always say.. 'tis easier to point the finger at the downfalls of others than to recognize your own. Chew on that one for a little while.

---------------------------------------
Come away O human child
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand

uglystick

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   3:53 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

uh-oh... mom's back. we better all shut the hell up. you're absolutely right gotrice. after i started all of that, i kindof took a double take when there were 55 new messages here in this thread. whoops...

some of us are polite usually but can be bent to be absolute dicks...myself not withstanding.

oh well, it was entertaining while it lasted...

jas

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.

GotRiceBitch

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   4:05 PM    [re: uglystick] 

This place is a magnet for drama.. the instant someone starts something it blows up into a huge fiasco. I don't know if anyone recalls my little tif with GreenLightning way back when, but I seem to remember there being over 1,000 responses to that thread. People love to complain about it, but it keeps 'em coming back. Nasty little pattern, ain't it? What I love even more is the fact that EVERYONE ELSE FEELS THE NEED TO GET INVOLVED. If it has nothing to do with you, why the hell do you jump into it? What, to put in your 2 cents? If you don't like it, pass it on by and go to the next thread. Sheesh.

In any case, I remember you momndaughterz. I think I've seen you around downtown in Palm Springs once or twice. I've seen you come and go from del rios. Do you work there? I saw you in rite aid once too and some of my friends said you sneered at me, but I somehow doubt you'd even remember me much less recognize me (especially when I'm in motorcycle gear carrying a helmet), I didn't even realize it was you until someone else said something to me.

For those of you knocking on her honda, bone stock it would probably still smoke my sorry cavalier. Wanna pick on someone? Pick on me. My car's slow. As a matter of fact, I got smoked by the epitomy of a ricer the other day on 111, you know the type: fake carbon fiber hood, folgers can poorly stuck on the back, oversized wing that exceeds the roof height of the car, none of the body panels match because it's been hit one too many times, spare donut tires on the front to look like slicks, giant heavy stereo (ooh! bonus 50hp! the louder it is the faster it goes!), pepboys racing stickers all over it. Yah, anyway, I powerbraked and stalled it up when I heard him pull up next to me and start throwing revs at me (Musta spotted that raceprep sticker. Y'know, if you have a sticker it makes you go fast!), and when the light turned green I floored the poor thing as hard as I could, and even with my sorryass automatic I still jumped the dumbass off the line (musta been about 16-17 and had no idea how to drive a stickshift), but he ran me down in a matter of 2-3 seconds, and even did the notorious honda flash. Yah well, wait til my engine blows up and I get that ecotech under the hood. Only then will I be worthy of the "Rice, it's what's for lunch" sticker.

:P

---------------------------------------
Come away O human child
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand

BlownGTP

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   4:17 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

you will never get pepole to stop! sorry to burst your bubble

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1