Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 73912

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (show all)   Print Thread
Stryker

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Mon Sep 23, 02   11:02 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

In reply to:

extremes are gay

Hey hey hey man...now ya gone too far...just cause one ricer-bitch drives them don't mean they are gay (they happen to be my favorite truck )

~~~::::<Curtis Stryker>::::~~~

Post Extras: Print Post

hooyeah
Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Mon Sep 23, 02   11:22 PM    [re: Stryker] 

to bad you don't have one huh stryker lol but ya got the badges i'm just messin with ya bud

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
resident chevette lover!
CHEVY

dodge

ford thats just the way it works

MomNdaughteRacrs

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Mon Sep 23, 02   11:45 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

They aren't gay when you have a 350 crate motor in it.

Luv ya(not) MomNdaughter

hooyeah
Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Mon Sep 23, 02   11:49 PM    [re: MomNdaughteRacrs] 

so what are the specs on the 350 crate motor?

resident chevette lover!
CHEVY

dodge

Stryker

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Mon Sep 23, 02   11:50 PM    [re: MomNdaughteRacrs] 

I'd have to say that the only time Xtreme are gay is when their owners also drive hondas.

Stryker

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Tue Sep 24, 02   12:03 AM    [re: Stryker] 

hahahaha. She read this then logged off...gee...maybe I had a point there?

MomNdaughteRacrs

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Tue Sep 24, 02   12:13 AM    [re: hooyeah] 

600hp and 625lbs of torque.
b&m hydroshifter w/ stall converter
Holley carb.
k&n intake
dual exhaust

Luv ya(not) MomNdaughter

hooyeah
Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Tue Sep 24, 02   12:14 AM    [re: MomNdaughteRacrs] 

lol a holley carb and a k&n intake ohhh and that b&m tranny well wouldn't you have been better off to go with a fuel injected system and i mean seriously a 350 crate is 350 hp max from the box so to get 50 hp from it youd have to totally gut it and rebuild it why the fuck would you even buy a crate if you were just gonna rebuild it you'r stupid you spout off shit shut up and get back on your knees where you belong

resident chevette lover!
CHEVY

dodge

Edited by hooyeah (Tue Sep 24, 02   12:21 AM)

Stryker

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Tue Sep 24, 02   12:17 AM    [re: MomNdaughteRacrs] 

that wouldn't fuckin make 600hp on a crate 350. Maybe you forgot to include 'Supercharger' to that list. Shit. You're just like my mom....You hear some guy at the office talk about cars, and you think you're an expert.

MomNdaughteRacrs

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Tue Sep 24, 02   12:23 AM    [re: Stryker] 

I'm not your mom don't get me confused.....I've been around racing since i was about 5 so i should know some things.....My dad did most of the motor work on it so he didn't give me every bit of detail but it is supercharged just didnt add it in because there tons more things that have been done to it that would take forever to list.

Luv ya(not) MomNdaughter

hooyeah
Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Tue Sep 24, 02   12:27 AM    [re: MomNdaughteRacrs] 

i always find it quite funny how when someone says oh did you forget the supercharger in the next post it is supercharged it's jsut shocking to me how when someone predicts the good parts they all of a sudden appear. well u state your transmission and air filter but not your supercharger? oh the supercharger must of just slipped your mind or something those air filters are damn important and oooooh a stall converter WOW whats the stall come one now think before you speak cuz i smell bullshit

resident chevette lover!
CHEVY

dodge

Stryker

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Tue Sep 24, 02   12:32 AM    [re: hooyeah] 

LOL . Yeah...I bet if I said she had to have a better parking break to 'handle that much power' she'd say 'Oh yeah, well, I forgot to mention, but I have that on there too. It's the best you can buy.' I've been 'round racing a while myself, and I'll tell ya somethin...Top fuel dragsters don't get to the 4 second range by bragging about the fuckin air filters they have. I smell bullshit too...and it's stuck to YOU!

MomNdaughteRacrs

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Tue Sep 24, 02   12:34 AM    [re: Stryker] 

U wanna check under the hood? Go for it....You'll see the supercharger and everything else

Luv ya(not) MomNdaughter

hooyeah
Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Tue Sep 24, 02   12:35 AM    [re: MomNdaughteRacrs] 

simple then get us some pics or atleast describe what it looks like

resident chevette lover!
CHEVY

dodge

Stryker

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Tue Sep 24, 02   12:37 AM    [re: MomNdaughteRacrs] 

Yeah, sure. And if ya check under my hood, you'll see sweetdevil dancing topless (damn, I wish!). stop ya bullshittin cause we can smell it a mile away! And if ya are tellin the truth, how 'bout ya tell us everything we'll find under there...I think you either don't know, or you're just makin shit up!

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1