Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 73913

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (show all)   Print Thread
GotRiceBitch

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   6:33 PM    [re: Metal396] 

Highland.. isn't that close to that big ol' fire in the angeles national forest? I could see it from malibu speedzone on sunday evening. Yah, DOT is moving back to the valley though. Not sure when, just heard he was looking for help to move his stuff. WhiteLX is in Uplands, that's where I was this last weekend.

---------------------------------------
Come away O human child
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand

Post Extras: Print Post

MomNdaughteRacrs

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   6:53 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

135 posts? Wow! Thats the most it's been in a month...I did well....The shit talking was dearly missed

Luv ya(not) MomNdaughter

GotRiceBitch

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   7:02 PM    [re: MomNdaughteRacrs] 

Leave it to a woman to know how to really get the guys wound up. Living with one is even more fun, because some nights they come home already frustrated and will get PO'd over any stupid thing they see fit. I think I've actually laughed at red a few times in the midst of his ranting at me to vent pent up stress, men can be so amusing sometimes - ESPECIALLY when they get so absolutely irate that they make absolutely no sense and have no clue what they're even saying.. hehe. Sometimes I wish I had a pocket-sized tape recorder.. :P

Come away O human child
Than you can understand

MomNdaughteRacrs

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   7:08 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

Amen to that

Luv ya(not) MomNdaughter

Metal396

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   7:12 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

that fire is on the other side of mount baldy, and cajon pass, past the west side of san berdoo. Im way over here east By yucaipa. But that angeles forest is smokin up this valley pretty bad. We are finally gettin some wind though, so i think its blowin up north. Damn southern california and its heat!

Check Out:

http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc
Rock on.

GotRiceBitch

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   7:17 PM    [re: Metal396] 

Whats wierd is that it was JUST starting when I was at the speedzone - I pointed over to the small whisp of smoke off in the distance and red cracked a joke about john force doing a burnout. Within an hours time the size of the fire had at least tripled, and we realized it wasn't just some little thing. By the time we got home it was all over the news and was already far beyond out of control.. kinda creepy that I saw the small beginnings of what became a major wildfire. They're saying it's right above Glendora. Wonder if they're evacuating there. :/

Come away O human child
Than you can understand

Metal396

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   7:22 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

i noticed it on the way to school in the morning. It totaly looked like a mushroom cloud behind the mountains lol.

Check Out:

Rock on.

GotRiceBitch

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   7:27 PM    [re: Metal396] 

Did you see that nuke that lit up the skies out here like.. I think it was last week? It made front page of the newspaper. THAT looked scary until I saw the news. Did you happen to catch that the next day they changed their story on what it was? I guess right after it happened they said they were testing an interstellar ballistic missle, and afterwards, the next morning, they said it was an unarmed intercontinental ballistic missle launched from vandenberg air force base in california - hence why the skies lit up here and not elsewhere. Kinda spooky, huh? There's something goin on the gov doesn't want us to know about...

Come away O human child
Than you can understand

Metal396

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   7:31 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

haha i totaly knew you would bring that up lol

Theve been launching test missles for years... i remember the first one i saw : OCTOBER 1999, outback at my friends house, playing PING PONG! greatest sport... anyways, they lauch one about every 6 months, its vapor trail is what you see, and they detonate out of the atmousphere. So the sun is reflecting off the vapor trail many miles up. They are anti-nuclear-missle missles. they lock on to oncoming atmouspheric missles and destroy them while theyre still way up there. They just like to test em alot. I dont blame em, i love blowin stuff up!

Check Out:

Rock on.

GotRiceBitch

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   7:32 PM    [re: Metal396] 

Yah, but why would they one minute say it's intersteller and then suddenly change their story to intercontinental ballistic missle? hmm.. makes me wonder if something got out that shouldn't have.

Come away O human child
Than you can understand

Metal396

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   7:36 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

haha its those aerospace engineers! Theyre Explosion freaks, and smart as hell too. they can say anything they want and the media will make it true. I want to be an Aerospace engineer, but i dont like all the schooling. Just imagine what crazy things they do to their cars that nobody knows about!

Check Out:

Rock on.

Metal396

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   7:36 PM    [re: Metal396] 

INTERSTATE BOLLISTIC SUV!

Check Out:

Rock on.

GotRiceBitch

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   7:42 PM    [re: Metal396] 

HAHAHAH! That I would like to see. Speaking of SUVs. I have to gripe for a second. The other day, I get to work, and I'm pulling around back to the employee parking lot. Sitting RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LOT, just situated so that I CAN'T GET AROUND ON EITHER SIDE.. is this idiot yacking on his cell phone in his bigass clunky box on wheels, and he sits there waving at me frantically to go around him, when there's absolutely NO ROOM TO DO SO. So I wave back like "Move your goddamned beheamoth piece of shit or I'll ram it", and he keeps waving at me, and has the gaul to start making faces at me amongst other rude gestures. FUCKING IDIOT. Go talk on your cell phone somewhere where you're NOT blocking people. He finally gets the clue and moves, and I'm like, goddamn, maybe I should take that cell phone and SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE! Fucker. Just a note to SUV drivers, just because you drive a rollover waiting to happen, does not mean you can just get in peoples way because your POS is bigger than someone elses. Thank you.

Ok, I feel better now.

Come away O human child
Than you can understand

Metal396

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   7:45 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

haha i hate when people talk on cell phones and drive at the same time... but funny thing is about your story, he was on the phone, parked..... MUST BE A REALLY BAD DRIVER RIGHT THERE!!!! lol he cant even park it on the cell phone, better take that thing away before he tries gettin on the freeway

Check Out:

Rock on.

GotRiceBitch

Re: Has This board gone to shit or is it just me? new   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   7:48 PM    [re: Metal396] 

EXACTLY! His engine wasn't even running, he was just.. parked. Right there in the middle of our employee lot for no apparent reason other than to get in the way of people coming to work. I would have loved to see what would've happened if one of the more confrontational employees had gotten there before myself.. that would've been some entertainment. If it was some chick blathering on her phone I think I woulda gone over and ripped her right out of that hulking POS and moved it myself. LOL

Come away O human child
Than you can understand

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1