I know this is a racing site! - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 7248

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)   Print Thread
BlownGTP

I know this is a racing site!   Posted Tue Sep 10, 02   9:13 AM     

I would just like to know what everybody thinks of this War that could happen with iraq. To be honest, it scares me a little bit. I try to follow it as much as i can. i gusee sudam wont let us in to inspect his nuclear arms so we might have to go to war to figure out what hes hiding. they say he will have the nuclear power to level us within 60 days. Nobody wants to back us up in this war either. that means if we go into it, we have no allies fighting with us against the whole middle east. They say that if we do start this war it will be like "opening up the gates of hell". If you think this post is stupid and shouldnt be on this site let me know but i think its pretty serious. Im not trying to change the format of this form but im just wondering how you feel.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!

Post Extras: Print Post

hooyeah
Re: I know this is a racing site! new   Posted Tue Sep 10, 02   9:23 AM    [re: BlownGTP] 

yah it worries me a bit but i live in canada we're the peacekeeepers atleast here i'm pretty sure i don't have to worry about attacks on my homeland (canada) but its weird i try not to follow politics or media it's all a bunch of media hype and bs

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

Kutsuju_racing

Re: I know this is a racing site! new   Posted Tue Sep 10, 02   9:24 AM    [re: BlownGTP] 

I don't really know what's gonna happen but I wouldn't worry! I think someone will back us or we'll pull they're back up....see we're the big boys on the block and you just don't leave us hanging. They don't want any of us...we're kickass man! the weird thing though is with them all in those mountains it's kinda like Vietnam all over again. you can only bomb a mountain so much. but I say blow the whole damn place up. see we worry to much on how we look and weither we're politically correct. it's like this shit you can be gay, you can worship the devil you can have metal all over you face but you can't say the pledge of allegance at school or pray at school. Our world has become crazy! Sorry I went off a little there I just wanted you to know someone was listening.

Kutsuju Racing Pres

uglystick

Re: I know this is a racing site! new   Posted Tue Sep 10, 02   9:55 AM    [re: Kutsuju_racing] 

dude,

don't worry about saddam. you have to realize that in this politically charged world, things like these little skirmishes become a full on pissing contest. if saddam doesn't say he could nuke us to the ground, his people see him as weak, and they turn on his ass for letting the americans stomp all over them...

no worries. we'll fuck his shit up...again. we don't need any help from anybody else. seriously. the navy with 10 planes could kick his ass. what we need to do is either cut out the embargo of medicine and pharmaceuticals to his country or get his ass out of there so that we can do so. american treatment of the civillians in iraq by way of our embargo is an affront to our collective humanity.

jason

sweetdevil

Re: I know this is a racing site! new   Posted Tue Sep 10, 02   12:56 PM    [re: uglystick] 

i think this is fine for a racing site... I don't follow the news at all, so the info was useful to me. Welcome back kutsuju

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

BlownGTP

Re: I know this is a racing site! new   Posted Tue Sep 10, 02   2:48 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

well, you have to worry more than me if it does happen, your on a coastal state. i just hope we dont have to worry about it at all anyways.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!

hooyeah
Re: I know this is a racing site! new   Posted Tue Sep 10, 02   3:21 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

front page of one of our papers said toronto is going to be hit by terrorism tomorrow smeone told me tihs i said phooey media is the source of 95% of the terrorism fear and rumors how many times int he last 364 days have we heard "it's not a matte rof if but when" terrorism has taken over the media whos winning the fight against terrorism and how can we win it if everywhere we look we're constantly reminded of it

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

Metal396

Re: I know this is a racing site! new   Posted Tue Sep 10, 02   4:10 PM    [re: Kutsuju_racing] 

Kutsuju is right, about all that no praying in school, no practicing your beliefs. Thats messed up. Its because theres so many people that wanna back up their religion that they forget what their religion is about. Almost turning not believing into what is really good. Its been pretty much the cause of the holy wars that have been going on since the beginning of time (muslims vs jews). Because we support Israel, the rest of the middle east is being all bitch pissy about it, and claim we are evil because of the economy we have, when you can really see they just wish they could evolve their country into an industrial "god" or Superpower as the United States has become these past 200+ years. I am christian, i know the info, i believe what i know, i just dont practice it because that usually just leads to conflict and fighting with other people and their beliefs. I could be totaly wrong, but what can i do?

Check Out:

http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc

--Alot of stuff on our cars here--My forums: http://spddemontc.proboards7.com/index.cgi -- talk there if ur tired of cvsr lol

BlownGTP

Re: I know this is a racing site! new   Posted Tue Sep 10, 02   4:55 PM    [re: Metal396] 

I also agree with that. Just because you dont practice it, dosent mean you dont know about it or beleive in it for that matter.

FordFactor

Re: I know this is a racing site! new   Posted Tue Sep 10, 02   8:09 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

what scared me alittle is that im gonna be 18 in Feb. and if a Army Draft Happens i dont want toleave my baby boy and my pregnant wife here.SHIT! i'll jam to Mexico and live there for a while.

1/4mile+11.85seconds= me

hooyeah
Re: I know this is a racing site! new   Posted Tue Sep 10, 02   9:07 PM    [re: FordFactor] 

there are certain ways to get out of it shoot yoursel fin the foot if you need to be home to take care of a loved one ect... i think tht gets ya out of it too claim temporary insanity leave a suicide not like on your bed at boot camp and you won't be "fit to serve" or sometihng

Metal396

Re: I know this is a racing site! new   Posted Tue Sep 10, 02   9:32 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

haha one of my dads buddies in vietnam, got wasted one night, and when he was asleep he fell off a bunk bead and cracked his head. (didnt mean for that to rhyme hehe). anyways he got a purple heart and went home a hero :P . its true though.

Check Out:

http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc

--Alot of stuff on our cars here--My forums: http://spddemontc.proboards7.com/index.cgi -- talk there if ur tired of cvsr lol

sweetdevil

Re: I know this is a racing site! new   Posted Wed Sep 11, 02   8:11 AM    [re: Metal396] 

they've got LOTS of reserves to call to active duty if they need them. Especially since September 11.. I don't think you have to worry about it

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

FordFactor

Re: I know this is a racing site! new   Posted Wed Sep 11, 02   3:02 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

yeah i guess your right, but it still bothers me in the back of my mind.

1/4mile+11.85seconds= me

BlownGTP

Re: I know this is a racing site! new   Posted Wed Sep 11, 02   3:11 PM    [re: FordFactor] 

Its just the fact that its war and pepole could die

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1