Car Program - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 7319

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)   Print Thread
GinoLicious

Car Program   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:01 PM     

I was wondering does anyone know where I could d/l a car program. Like the one in the Fast And Furious. So I can see how my car will look and the engine parts i am able to install.

Post Extras: Print Post

BlownGTP

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:06 PM    [re: GinoLicious] 

HAHAHAH, thats the most moronic thing ive ever heard! KID, your too young, get the hell outa here.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:10 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

dude just stop now!...dont talk we dont wanna hear what you have to say!...shut the FUCK up ..

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!

sweetdevil

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:15 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

Will you please get the fuck off this site and stop wasting space with your stupid comments and questions?!?!? You're just a fucking poser!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

uglystick

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:27 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

like i've said before, just keep your mouth shut, and pay attention. if you have any questions, feel free to pm ME, and i'll kindly answer them all.

there is the 'create-a-ride' program here if you want to fiddle around and look at different looks for your civic.

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:30 PM    [re: uglystick] 

lol..that create a ride thing is kinda a joke.they dont evenhave domestics on there .

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!

uglystick

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:30 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

exactly!

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...

sweetdevil

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:31 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

uglystick, i don't think that's the kind of program he was talking about. He's talking about one of those really cool things they have on all of the movies. You know, like 10 second imports a dime a dozen...

GinoLicious

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:32 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

yes thats what i mean.

Metal396

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:32 PM    [re: uglystick] 

And the worst thing you can do kid, is to mention the FAST AND THE FURIOUS to us. That movie has made a whole new generation of import enthusiast kids that dont know what the hell theyre talking about or doing, ruining the entire street racing scene for the rest of us.

Check Out:

http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc

--Alot of stuff on our cars here--My forums: http://spddemontc.proboards7.com/index.cgi -- talk there if ur tired of cvsr lol

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:33 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

fuck i hated that movie...you could get up make a drink and some popcorn and when you got back there still runnin through the 1/4 in there like 22nd gear...lol its a joke

GinoLicious

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:33 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

I take it then you all are muscle car ppl

sweetdevil

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:35 PM    [re: GinoLicious] 

In reply to:

That movie has made a whole new generation of import enthusiast kids that dont know what the hell theyre talking about or doing, ruining the entire street racing scene for the rest of us

what the hell do you think he is???
We're not just muscle car people. We're racing people. Oh ya, even the dumb bitch who's never been to a race... we don't like posers. So like I said, look up a honda forum, I'm sure they'd luv ya

Metal396

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:35 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

it wasnt anything new. They just took the Plot of POINT BREAK, and made it into imports, then slapped in some bad actors. Vin Deisel is the only good actor in that movie, but he hasnt been in anything good since saving private ryan, and boiler room. Oh man i wish i was there when they were filming by my house (norton air force base , aka. "RACE WARS") , i woulda been making fun of every car there lol

Check Out:

--Alot of stuff on our cars here--My forums: http://spddemontc.proboards7.com/index.cgi -- talk there if ur tired of cvsr lol

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:37 PM    [re: Metal396] 

it pretty much brought fags like gino to this forum ..to try to sound smart..lol ..

GinoLicious

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:39 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

Ok,

if you guys could find me a forum for honda/ acura cars i will leave u all alone and never come back.

Metal396

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:39 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

haha exactly. Hey gino, whos car is that in your profile? maybe you mentioned it before, but i never noticed. I am going to LAUGH if you say its your mothers, or your sibling's.

Check Out:

Metal396

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:41 PM    [re: GinoLicious] 

Hondahookup.com they probably have some stuff for you, like a whole section on NNNNNOOOSSSS!!!!!

enjoy yourself. even though you wont learn a thing.

Check Out:

uglystick

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:41 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

hey gino, here's the big secret about that movie.

there are NO, and i repeat NO 10 second import cars on the street.

there are probably ten 11 second or better daily driven imports in the NATION.

there are probably over 5000 11 second street domestics on the roads in the u.s. right this minute. hell, i'd bet there are over 20,000 actually.

jason

GinoLicious

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:41 PM    [re: Metal396] 

It's my cousins.

sweetdevil

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:43 PM    [re: uglystick] 

look you lazy no brained little shit.... go find your own honda site... you managed to find this one just fine... or go ask mommy, maybe she can wipe your ass for u

GinoLicious

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:43 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

u know what i will find my other one. dont talk shit bout my mama u dont know my mama u ppl have no life.

sweetdevil

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:44 PM    [re: GinoLicious] 

buh bye bootylicious

Metal396

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA CLOSE ENOUGH HAHAHAHAA

Tell him to put that wing on his back and jump off the roof of a house, he may be able to fly..... oh wait probably not, even fiberglass would be far too heavy for that sort of thing, which means, OH NO! thats dead weight on your cousins civic! better not tell him that, he will go into import denial and buy copies after copies of fast and the furious. Beware!

Check Out:

sweetdevil

say hi to Gonzo for me... and elmo and kermit, k?

GinoLicious

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:46 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

dont believe me eh

heres their site www.openup.ca

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:46 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

should be barneylicious ...that car kinda looks like barney the dinosaur...lol .

LethalToy

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:58 PM    [re: GinoLicious] 

That is the car of the guy thats supposed to kill Sweet?Oh damn, he must be scary. lmao. You wanna talk shit and threaten people. I am from originally from Montreal and personally know about 75-100 H.A. Now they aren't gonna start shit cause of my say so but if ya can't nut up and deal with your own shit and have to bring in friends then beware cause people out there have bigger, badder and more friends than you. Most of us have at least 10 years on ya. Thats 10 more years of friends, family and contacts. Don't talk shit cause you ain't shit.

Damn noob, ain't had pussy since pussy had him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

uglystick

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   4:00 PM    [re: LethalToy] 

h.a. huh? you mean our good friends with the red & white? heheh, i do t-shirts for them. sure are nice...

except when you're the guy whose nuts are in a jar on their desk. must have sucked to be him...

jason

LethalToy

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   4:05 PM    [re: uglystick] 

In reply to:

must have sucked to be him...

Bro, that qualifies as the understatement of the year. Maybe even the decade.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

sweetdevil

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   4:06 PM    [re: uglystick] 

and since daddy used to be with San Jose Chapter, I got a couple more hundred.... lol

JcAus

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   6:02 PM    [re: GinoLicious] 

In reply to:

I take it then you all are muscle car ppl

Do I look like a muscle car guy. But dude everyone is right you are full of shit....shut that arse hole you call a mouth and just ask proper questions instead of fantasy bull shit

JcAus

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   6:08 PM    [re: JcAus] 

Damn too late

GinoLicious

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   6:09 PM    [re: JcAus] 

You do not look like a muscle car to me. U have a veer nice car.

JcAus

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   6:29 PM    [re: GinoLicious] 

Dude you need to understand that there is no program that I can think of that would be publically available anyway, possibly the manufacturers may have something like that, but the stuff in the movies is just fantasy.

The main programs you will find are estimating your hp via CC x Bore X stoke and shit I am not that technical but some of the guys and gals on here know their shit, they have been around a while. Listen to what they say with out calling em Bitches and shit. They have been here longer than you and will still be on here once you leave.

Give respect where respect is due. Dont turn around and start shit. We have seen people like you come and go, nothing new. Unless you can back your shit up no one will listen to you.

FordFactor

Re: Car Program new   Posted Wed Aug 28, 02   3:08 PM    [re: GinoLicious] 

Nice site. Enige shots, and get this System shots, like those 15inch subs propel your fartmobile into the 10zone (0-60) ha. Damn and at the most those engines have a cold air, and maybe just maybe its a K&N. Dude go home and play handball with your self, your too young to reach the pedals, just strap on into your baby seat.

Give me ten seconds and 1/4th of a mile and i'll show you what i can do..

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1