Car Program - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 7297

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)   Print Thread
sweetdevil

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   4:06 PM    [re: uglystick] 

and since daddy used to be with San Jose Chapter, I got a couple more hundred.... lol

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

Post Extras: Print Post

JcAus

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   6:02 PM    [re: GinoLicious] 

In reply to:

I take it then you all are muscle car ppl

Do I look like a muscle car guy. But dude everyone is right you are full of shit....shut that arse hole you call a mouth and just ask proper questions instead of fantasy bull shit

JcAus

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   6:08 PM    [re: JcAus] 

Damn too late

GinoLicious

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   6:09 PM    [re: JcAus] 

You do not look like a muscle car to me. U have a veer nice car.

JcAus

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   6:29 PM    [re: GinoLicious] 

Dude you need to understand that there is no program that I can think of that would be publically available anyway, possibly the manufacturers may have something like that, but the stuff in the movies is just fantasy.

The main programs you will find are estimating your hp via CC x Bore X stoke and shit I am not that technical but some of the guys and gals on here know their shit, they have been around a while. Listen to what they say with out calling em Bitches and shit. They have been here longer than you and will still be on here once you leave.

Give respect where respect is due. Dont turn around and start shit. We have seen people like you come and go, nothing new. Unless you can back your shit up no one will listen to you.

FordFactor

Re: Car Program new   Posted Wed Aug 28, 02   3:08 PM    [re: GinoLicious] 

Nice site. Enige shots, and get this System shots, like those 15inch subs propel your fartmobile into the 10zone (0-60) ha. Damn and at the most those engines have a cold air, and maybe just maybe its a K&N. Dude go home and play handball with your self, your too young to reach the pedals, just strap on into your baby seat.

Give me ten seconds and 1/4th of a mile and i'll show you what i can do..

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1