Car Program - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 7298

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)   Print Thread
GinoLicious

Car Program   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:01 PM     

I was wondering does anyone know where I could d/l a car program. Like the one in the Fast And Furious. So I can see how my car will look and the engine parts i am able to install.

Post Extras: Print Post

BlownGTP

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:06 PM    [re: GinoLicious] 

HAHAHAH, thats the most moronic thing ive ever heard! KID, your too young, get the hell outa here.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:10 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

dude just stop now!...dont talk we dont wanna hear what you have to say!...shut the FUCK up ..

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!

sweetdevil

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:15 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

Will you please get the fuck off this site and stop wasting space with your stupid comments and questions?!?!? You're just a fucking poser!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

uglystick

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:27 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

like i've said before, just keep your mouth shut, and pay attention. if you have any questions, feel free to pm ME, and i'll kindly answer them all.

there is the 'create-a-ride' program here if you want to fiddle around and look at different looks for your civic.

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:30 PM    [re: uglystick] 

lol..that create a ride thing is kinda a joke.they dont evenhave domestics on there .

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!

uglystick

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:30 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

exactly!

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...

sweetdevil

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:31 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

uglystick, i don't think that's the kind of program he was talking about. He's talking about one of those really cool things they have on all of the movies. You know, like 10 second imports a dime a dozen...

GinoLicious

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:32 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

yes thats what i mean.

Metal396

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:32 PM    [re: uglystick] 

And the worst thing you can do kid, is to mention the FAST AND THE FURIOUS to us. That movie has made a whole new generation of import enthusiast kids that dont know what the hell theyre talking about or doing, ruining the entire street racing scene for the rest of us.

Check Out:

http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc

--Alot of stuff on our cars here--My forums: http://spddemontc.proboards7.com/index.cgi -- talk there if ur tired of cvsr lol

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:33 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

fuck i hated that movie...you could get up make a drink and some popcorn and when you got back there still runnin through the 1/4 in there like 22nd gear...lol its a joke

GinoLicious

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:33 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

I take it then you all are muscle car ppl

sweetdevil

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:35 PM    [re: GinoLicious] 

In reply to:

That movie has made a whole new generation of import enthusiast kids that dont know what the hell theyre talking about or doing, ruining the entire street racing scene for the rest of us

what the hell do you think he is???
We're not just muscle car people. We're racing people. Oh ya, even the dumb bitch who's never been to a race... we don't like posers. So like I said, look up a honda forum, I'm sure they'd luv ya

Metal396

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:35 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

it wasnt anything new. They just took the Plot of POINT BREAK, and made it into imports, then slapped in some bad actors. Vin Deisel is the only good actor in that movie, but he hasnt been in anything good since saving private ryan, and boiler room. Oh man i wish i was there when they were filming by my house (norton air force base , aka. "RACE WARS") , i woulda been making fun of every car there lol

Check Out:

http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc

--Alot of stuff on our cars here--My forums: http://spddemontc.proboards7.com/index.cgi -- talk there if ur tired of cvsr lol

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: Car Program new   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   3:37 PM    [re: Metal396] 

it pretty much brought fags like gino to this forum ..to try to sound smart..lol ..

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1