You won't believe this... - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 7200

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
1969Stang
You won't believe this...   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   6:00 PM     

So I replied to the contest going on...Someone IM's me...We start to talk...its a girl. She loves cars, football, and stuff...And she is funny, truthful, and smart. And she is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen...I was talking to her...And I talk to her...And well i really really like talking to her...And she belongs to this site...And races...My dream Girl...Her name is Gemz...And I really liked talking to you.

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...

Post Extras: Print Post

sweetdevil

Re: You won't believe this... new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   6:02 PM    [re: 1969Stang] 

awwwww, how sweet. Next it's the gifts. WTG stang!!!

Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die

EdgeOfGemz
Re: You won't believe this... new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   6:02 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

omg hehehe....::

| Speed is an addiction | You dont need cars? You dont need me | Peace | GemZ

sweetdevil

Re: You won't believe this... new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   6:06 PM    [re: EdgeOfGemz] 

I bet I can guess who 1969Stang is voting for!!! lol

I think, therefore I am. I think

hooyeah
Re: You won't believe this... new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   6:12 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

i believe it i find it quite easy to believe i have talked to her for the last 3 nights she even nominated herself my pimp

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

MomNdaughteRacrs
Re: You won't believe this... new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   6:13 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

awww...how cute what did u do to him gemz? It's puppyluvin, lol!

Luv ya(not) MomNdaughter

1969Stang
Re: You won't believe this... new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   6:16 PM    [re: 1969Stang] 

she broke downt he beast...

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...

hooyeah
Re: You won't believe this... new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   6:18 PM    [re: 1969Stang] 

hmmm i guess she is just that damn good

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

EdgeOfGemz
Re: You won't believe this... new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   6:44 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

o my gosh im blushing soooo hard!!! thank you guys i guess.. i really dunno wut to say i was just walking to them both and their my friends...

GotRiceBitch
Re: You won't believe this... new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   7:18 PM    [re: EdgeOfGemz] 

Actually most of the girls on here are like that. If I had the money to be racing, I would be. I played soccer competitively for years before receiving an injury that's kept me off the playing field for quite a while.. the type of girls you find on a racing site are most likely going to be interested in more guy-oriented things.. just sort of the nature of things i guess. but yah, gemz is cool and she'll fit right in when she moves down here whenever that may be.. then she'll just have to get a big ol CVSR welcome and maybe we can get the socal'ers together for a CVSR get-together or something.

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

hooyeah
Re: You won't believe this... new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   7:21 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

cvsr meeting damn and here i am in canada but yah she is really cool most of the girls i have actually talked to on here are she is one of the ones i talk to more and yah she is a great person

Metal396

Re: You won't believe this... new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   10:06 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

Wheres all the pics!? come on.... how can there be a hottest chick contest without pics?... haha....

http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc (I need more hits...) Pics of my Mustang comin soon....

hooyeah
Re: You won't believe this... new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   10:07 PM    [re: Metal396] 

jeez man read the other boards to it's not a contest tillt he contest starts

Re: You won't believe this... new   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   4:51 AM    [re: 1969Stang] 

dude you scored

BlownGTP

Re: You won't believe this... new   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   8:18 AM    [re: 123] 

yea, all the girls seem pretty cool. ive only really private messaged with sweetdevil but for the most part, they all seem nice.

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!

sweetdevil

Re: You won't believe this... new   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   8:53 AM    [re: BlownGTP] 

Well, not all my pics turned out... Too fuzzy. So I only have three... oh well! I sent them into Erik though, so I'm ready.

EdgeOfGemz
Re: You won't believe this... new   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   10:57 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

yea hi..just bored here. names gemz. howdy. righhhtt anyways. Not into that whole miss. cvsr thing dumb dont care, i like my body whyyyy should i prance it off, eh? not gonna muahaha!

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1