The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 7289

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)   Print Thread
uglystick

The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin...   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   9:48 AM     

AND YOU KNOW THIS, MAAANNN!

that chevelle looks rediculously fast. and that's taking it easy on the throttle to avoid writing his name on the street in front of his house. you better run and hide fst69. cause there aint no way you're going to beat this guy. i don't care if your shit house rat runs on alcohol.

the video will be up today, but take it easy. i don't want my isp throwing a fit about it...

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...

Post Extras: Print Post

uglystick

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   11:31 AM    [re: uglystick] 

the blip down the street:

http://www.orionoutdoor.com/~jason/chevellego.avi

a good look at the car and that sweet sweet blower whine:

http://www.orionoutdoor.com/~jason/backup.avi

our server should work just fine for this, it serves 12 webcams as well though, so if you get a slow download, somebody is looking at our cams...

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...

fonzarelli

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   12:13 PM    [re: uglystick] 

just saw the videos. Uglystick isn't kidding.....

that car and that whistle makes me wet.

whens this race then? I can host the video if needed.

hooyeah
Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   1:01 PM    [re: uglystick] 

thats a sweet looking car looks very fast but i expected some smoke and a bit of tire squealing nice car though

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

BlownGTP

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   1:04 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

why can i only get audio?
it sounds bad ass tho.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!

fonzarelli

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   1:12 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

you probably havent got the right video codec installed. microsoft media player should download it automatically for you though.

hooyeah
Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   1:12 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

what r u using to play it i'm no computer genious but i'm using realone and it has worked fine and i just got it a few minutes ago

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

BlownGTP

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   1:29 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

im using realone and all i get is audio. this sucks, ive been waiting for this and it won work. bummer!

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!

hooyeah
Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   1:32 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

thats weird it works for me with real one did u try downloading it again? or maybe something with your real one settings other than that i'm clueless here to sum it up whitechevelle red flames looks FAST

uglystick

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   1:43 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

obviously they aren't going to do a tire spitting run down the street right in front of their house. makes for unhappy neighbors.

i guess somebody fast will just have to show up to force them to push that go pedal down a little further ;-) hint hint fast69chevelle!

so lets see if he's talkin anymore shit after that!!

by the way, i'd race you in my el camino. bet i'd get you out of the hole somethin fierce. the question is, how many hundred yards would it take you to catch up!!!

i would venture a guess that i could beat you in the 1/8th mile. but i'd probably lose by at least a full second or two in the 1/4.

hell, i'd race most of you in my truck in the 1/8th. i'd house all you mustangs. i'd guarantee you that. 'course about 20 feet after the 1/8th mile, you'd have me.

shit, what am i saying? my truck just puked its coolant out at my house and my dad had to give me a ride to work.

;-)

jason

fonzarelli

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   1:46 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

In reply to:

im using realone and all i get is audio. this sucks, ive been waiting for this and it won work. bummer!

i told you... you havent got the right codec. use windows mediaplayer and it will download the right one for you. realplayer is shit for anything other than streaming audio through an html proxy server.

Metal396

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   1:49 PM    [re: uglystick] 

how do you get vids on to the computer? i have so many burnouts and stuff to put online, i just dont know how. Oh and i have some Cheap "donuts" on video, and several "one Legger" runs. But then you all can see and hear my slow car i call the 73 mustang.

Check Out: http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc --Alot of stuff on our cars here--My forums: http://spddemontc.proboards7.com/index.cgi -- talk there if ur tired of cvsr lol

hooyeah
Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   1:58 PM    [re: Metal396] 

i think u need a digital camera and a firewire or u may be able to go somewhere and get your videos transfered to cd

Metal396

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   2:00 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

i have a digital camera, but no firewire. I wish i could just hook my VCR up to my computer, then i would be all set. If i get those vids up you all can see some smoke.

Check Out: http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc --Alot of stuff on our cars here--My forums: http://spddemontc.proboards7.com/index.cgi -- talk there if ur tired of cvsr lol

uglystick

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   2:21 PM    [re: Metal396] 

hmmm, for actual vhs into the computer, send me a tape and i'll rip it in with my sgi.

email me and i'll give you my address. i mean, shit, i'll put my phone number up here, but i still don't trust some of y'all with my damn address!!! ;-)

as for getting the video into the computer with your digital camera, you should be able to use the regular method/software to get it from the camera to the computer. how do you get photos from the camera to the computer 396?

jason

BlownGTP

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   2:24 PM    [re: uglystick] 

im not good with computers, how do i switch to windows media?

fonzarelli

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   2:32 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

first off, you'd do best by right-clicking on each link and choosing save target as. once you have them downloaded, hold down shift and right-click on the files. Choose Open With from the menu.. this will load another box with a list of your installed applications in it. choose windows mediaplayer from this list, and check the 'Always load this file type with this application' (or whatever) option.

Metal396

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   2:38 PM    [re: uglystick] 

I take my roll of 35mm film in to the local store, and i chose , single prints and additional Pictures on disk, or Pictures on CD. Costs a little bit more , but it saves me the pain of scanning all the pics. I dont know of any place that will put video from vhs to a cd.

uglystick

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   2:46 PM    [re: Metal396] 

ok 396.

what is your video on? a camera? vhs? miniDV?

if it's vhs, dvd, miniDV, i can get it into the computer for you. just send me the tape.

either way, e-mail me at jason@orionoutdoor.com. i can get your video onto the web if you really want it up there.

jason

Metal396

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   3:49 PM    [re: uglystick] 

I already taped the vids from miniDV to VHS, but i dont really feel like sending a tape through the mail. I think i can borrow the software from my friends dad, and the firewire thing, i might be able to get the videos online. thanks though.
Im just trying to see if this works.

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   4:56 PM    [re: uglystick] 

Just read the replys. I guess I wasn't lying, but for some reason I think slw69chevelle doesnt want to race me. He hasn't posted in a while and he wont pm me back. Maybe he can't talk cause his foots so far down his throat. Hey slw69chevelle can you say open mouth insert foot. LOL.

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?

storm

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Sat Jul 20, 02   7:28 AM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

yeah it looks pretty good i had a little look at the one backing out the drive way to u can c the engine much better.
i like the sound, look and everything else about it.......haha, no wonder slow69 did'nt show up

hooyeah
Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Sat Jul 20, 02   8:25 AM    [re: storm] 

damn i missed the backing out video actually glad u mentioned it storm that is a much nicer motor shot nice blower SHINY oooh thats one hell of a motor u got there

Edited by hooyeah (Sat Jul 20, 02   8:26 AM)

BlownGTP

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Sat Jul 20, 02   10:01 AM    [re: hooyeah] 

i still cant get video, windows media only gives me audio also. oh well thanks for the help guys.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1