The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 7287

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)   Print Thread
BlownGTP

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   2:24 PM    [re: uglystick] 

im not good with computers, how do i switch to windows media?

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!

Post Extras: Print Post

fonzarelli

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   2:32 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

first off, you'd do best by right-clicking on each link and choosing save target as. once you have them downloaded, hold down shift and right-click on the files. Choose Open With from the menu.. this will load another box with a list of your installed applications in it. choose windows mediaplayer from this list, and check the 'Always load this file type with this application' (or whatever) option.

Metal396

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   2:38 PM    [re: uglystick] 

I take my roll of 35mm film in to the local store, and i chose , single prints and additional Pictures on disk, or Pictures on CD. Costs a little bit more , but it saves me the pain of scanning all the pics. I dont know of any place that will put video from vhs to a cd.

Check Out: http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc --Alot of stuff on our cars here--My forums: http://spddemontc.proboards7.com/index.cgi -- talk there if ur tired of cvsr lol

uglystick

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   2:46 PM    [re: Metal396] 

ok 396.

what is your video on? a camera? vhs? miniDV?

if it's vhs, dvd, miniDV, i can get it into the computer for you. just send me the tape.

either way, e-mail me at jason@orionoutdoor.com. i can get your video onto the web if you really want it up there.

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...

Metal396

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   3:49 PM    [re: uglystick] 

I already taped the vids from miniDV to VHS, but i dont really feel like sending a tape through the mail. I think i can borrow the software from my friends dad, and the firewire thing, i might be able to get the videos online. thanks though.
Im just trying to see if this works.

Check Out: http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc --Alot of stuff on our cars here--My forums: http://spddemontc.proboards7.com/index.cgi -- talk there if ur tired of cvsr lol

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   4:56 PM    [re: uglystick] 

Just read the replys. I guess I wasn't lying, but for some reason I think slw69chevelle doesnt want to race me. He hasn't posted in a while and he wont pm me back. Maybe he can't talk cause his foots so far down his throat. Hey slw69chevelle can you say open mouth insert foot. LOL.

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?

storm

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Sat Jul 20, 02   7:28 AM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

yeah it looks pretty good i had a little look at the one backing out the drive way to u can c the engine much better.
i like the sound, look and everything else about it.......haha, no wonder slow69 did'nt show up

hooyeah
Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Sat Jul 20, 02   8:25 AM    [re: storm] 

damn i missed the backing out video actually glad u mentioned it storm that is a much nicer motor shot nice blower SHINY oooh thats one hell of a motor u got there

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

Edited by hooyeah (Sat Jul 20, 02   8:26 AM)

BlownGTP

Re: The New Boy in Town Ain't Bullshittin... new   Posted Sat Jul 20, 02   10:01 AM    [re: hooyeah] 

i still cant get video, windows media only gives me audio also. oh well thanks for the help guys.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1