The new boy in town - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 58977

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)   Print Thread
1000hpsbchevyFOR
The new boy in town   Posted Tue Jul 16, 02   11:33 PM     

who whants to see pics of the new boy in town. those of you who where talking shit about blown70chevy can shut up.

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?

Post Extras: Print Post

hooyeah
Re: The new boy in town new   Posted Tue Jul 16, 02   11:52 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

lets see some pics

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: The new boy in town new   Posted Wed Jul 17, 02   12:45 AM    [re: hooyeah] 

how do i post pics

Fst69Chevelle
Re: The new boy in town new   Posted Wed Jul 17, 02   1:57 AM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

HEY THATS ENOUGH OUT OF YOU! WANT TO RACE MY CHEVELLE FOR SOME BIG TIME CASH!

It Wuz Once 69Chevelle But Now Im Faster And Better! So Fuck You

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: The new boy in town new   Posted Wed Jul 17, 02   7:49 AM    [re: Fst69Chevelle] 

tell you what ill post a video on my web page of my car doin a few second blurp down my street then you decide if its really worth throwing your money away.

BlownGTP

Re: The new boy in town new   Posted Wed Jul 17, 02   7:51 AM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

well, quit talking about it and just do it. tell us where we can see the video. how do we know its you?

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!

sweetdevil

Re: The new boy in town new   Posted Wed Jul 17, 02   8:22 AM    [re: BlownGTP] 

you're 51?? Maybe 15... And I agree with Blown GTP, if you're looking for a place to brag/make shit up, get lost. This is a racing site. Chevelle, called you out, say yes or no. What do you have to lose if you take his money???

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: The new boy in town new   Posted Wed Jul 17, 02   11:14 AM    [re: sweetdevil] 

LOL ....wow my age shines......real quick and simple...all I was tryin to do was stir some races up...we seem to have found one and now it is time to find out who has the fastest toy. sweetdevil....there is no making shit up here this is what I have for the most part ~

383 Chevy
Iron Eagle Heads 2.3 intake...1.94 exhaust
CNC matched
8:1 comp
J & E pistons
Clavett 77 Main bearings and rod bearings
Manley H beam Rods
Scat 4340 Forged Crank
Full Roller Cam 708 lift (I believe)
8:71 TBS blower
Dual Holley 850's

Win or lose this is all in good fun and maybe some cash.....now all we need is a date and time......Fst69chevelle a pm or a post on this thread will do fine

Edited by 1000hpsbchevyFOR (Wed Jul 17, 02   12:24 PM)

hooyeah
Re: The new boy in town new   Posted Wed Jul 17, 02   11:35 AM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

remember to post the results and if he shows up oh get video if u can

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

fonzarelli

Re: The new boy in town new   Posted Wed Jul 17, 02   12:36 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

In reply to:

Fst69chevelle a pm or a post on this thread will do fine

hey becareful. dont post the place and time on a public board.. you never know whos watching. wouldnt like to get caught doing anything naughty now would you?!

love to see the video tho.

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: The new boy in town new   Posted Wed Jul 17, 02   12:41 PM    [re: fonzarelli] 

Yah that is an excellent point thank you fonz....I will PM him now

uglystick

Re: The new boy in town new   Posted Wed Jul 17, 02   1:08 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

no disrespect sir, but why is it that i think somebody built that engine for you?

that's a nice list of parts, and a good lookin blower hat you've got there though!

so where's this elusive video shot of you romping down your street? i want to see it!!!

what's the bore and stroke?

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: The new boy in town new   Posted Wed Jul 17, 02   1:41 PM    [re: uglystick] 

LOL....I am the engine builder the car is one of my good friends.....we built it together in my garage with his money like I said before I am here to find some races. The videos will hafe to wait I need to film it and I will need someone to host them....anyone willing to offer I can send them as soon as I take them
(hint: motivation for me when someone offers to host them, I will tape them)

UglyStick...
Stroke is 3.750
Bore is 4.030
and no disrespect taken there are alot of people out there that can talk plenty. I will get those videos out soon for some proof I guess and I would love to show you it but your profile says you live in Northern California. This is Coachella Valley Street Racing Forum Right?..... ooh well the more the merrier

Edited by 1000hpsbchevyFOR (Thu Jul 18, 02   12:56 AM)

sweetdevil

Re: The new boy in town new   Posted Wed Jul 17, 02   2:38 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

I've never heard of 8:1 compression in a 383.... but i guess it's gas efficient?? The reason it sounds like u had someone build it, is cuz u don't know what cam is in it...

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

hooyeah
Re: The new boy in town new   Posted Wed Jul 17, 02   2:40 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

if it's blown he may have had to lower the compression? i don't know for sure but i think u have to

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1