drags this weekend - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 7445

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)   Print Thread
racnmightymax

drags this weekend   Posted Mon Jun 24, 02   1:12 PM     

we should all park together at the drags where does every 1 usually park ??

:-) CHEVY has added wires to the rear window to clear fog and frost. But FORD is adding the wire elements to the tailgates on all of their trucks to keeps your hands warm while you're pushing!

Post Extras: Print Post

sweetdevil

Re: drags this weekend new   Posted Mon Jun 24, 02   1:29 PM    [re: racnmightymax] 

Well, you can look for the red El Camino, DOT and I will be there....
The El Camino Will smoke you!

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

1969Stang
Re: drags this weekend new   Posted Mon Jun 24, 02   1:44 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

he fixed the carb...what was wrong with it?

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...

sweetdevil

Re: drags this weekend new   Posted Mon Jun 24, 02   2:15 PM    [re: 1969Stang] 

The carb is still messed up, I don't know what the problem is, but he's going to fix it Friday night. We're going to be in Irvine tonight, do you and badassdodge still wanna meet up?

Cutlass

Re: drags this weekend new   Posted Mon Jun 24, 02   6:40 PM    [re: racnmightymax] 

i may be out there even though my car is still apart.

-------------- smokeing is bad........getting smoked is worse.

1969Stang
Re: drags this weekend new   Posted Mon Jun 24, 02   8:17 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

tonight...I can't...I have to get ready for a test at my new job...sorry...but maybe another time...I may go up to redlands on day...maybe on monday...I'll get back to you on this one...maybe on a saturday I can ask off..and we can all do something...

BlackCruiser

Re: drags this weekend new   Posted Mon Jun 24, 02   9:40 PM    [re: 1969Stang] 

If only I could bring "my" new car. It's a 88 Mustang 5.0 5 spd with flowmasters. However, I am in Redding, California for the rest of the summer. Oh well, I'll just smoke SweetNeon when I get back in October.

SweetNeon
Re: drags this weekend new   Posted Wed Jun 26, 02   12:54 AM    [re: BlackCruiser] 

lol

sweetdevil

Re: drags this weekend new   Posted Wed Jun 26, 02   6:52 AM    [re: SweetNeon] 

What are you doing in Redding? That's where I'm from

BlackCruiser

Re: drags this weekend new   Posted Wed Jun 26, 02   11:11 AM    [re: sweetdevil] 

My Mom lives here, it's a shitty town, but at least I will be able to save some money here, and I get a car out of it too.

ShowMeYourTits
Re: drags this weekend new   Posted Wed Jun 26, 02   7:40 PM    [re: BlackCruiser] 

Who else is going to fontanna this weekend?? You going novaboy? i hope so because i wanta smoke your shit!!!!!!!

1969Stang
Re: drags this weekend new   Posted Wed Jun 26, 02   8:01 PM    [re: ShowMeYourTits] 

well I could sell you better shit to smoke...lol...it will cost at least 5 bucks...j/k...I don't deal...and yes I know what you mean.

Cutlass

Re: drags this weekend new   Posted Thu Jun 27, 02   8:53 PM    [re: ShowMeYourTits] 

i may go check it out, not gonna be able to run though, i may also go to help DOT out with some stuff if he needs a hand.

-------------- 470 cubic inches of pissed off Oldsmobile.

BadAssDodge

Re: drags this weekend new   Posted Fri Jun 28, 02   12:05 AM    [re: Cutlass] 

damn I will be at fontana friday but unfortunatly without the Dodge. The damn motor is almost done, all i need to do is basically put the balancer and oiling system on and drop in the new motor, but i work all day tommorrow and wont have it done by saturday morning. Most likely ill finish the car sunday, and take it to cruise night the 6th of July, as for fontana, look for a crappy '87 CRX.

Faster & More Furious

OneCrazyMoFo
Re: drags this weekend new   Posted Sun Jun 30, 02   9:09 PM    [re: BadAssDodge] 

Fontana wuz good this weekend a couple cvsr peole showed up like fat tony, dot, sweet devil, novaboy, and the racing mighty max truck

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1