You know your a gearhead if... - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 10244

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
SweetNeon
Re: You know your a idiot if... new   Posted Tue Jun 18, 02   2:56 PM    [re: 1969Stang] 

i sold the nova, any one who has a fast car in this valley knew my nova, how bout we race your rustang against my little 4 door? for money? put your money where your mouth is homie

Post Extras: Print Post

1969Stang
Re: You know your a idiot if... new   Posted Tue Jun 18, 02   5:21 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

in do time little one in do time...I have no engine right now...

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...

SweetNeon
Re: You know your a idiot if... new   Posted Tue Jun 18, 02   10:14 PM    [re: 1969Stang] 

dont be talking shit then like my car is slow if you cant back your shit up, hopefully your puting a big block in that pos so you mite beable to keep up., and i dont give a fuck how screwed up my spelling, actually makes you look even lamer after some dumb kid like me puts together a 4cyl motor that would make your car look stupid on the track

1969Stang
Re: You know your a idiot if... new   Posted Wed Jun 19, 02   2:00 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

first i'm not the lame one..you are...its not really about the whole neon thing that bugs me its you...no one likes you..if anyone should leave it should be you...Okay say that you do run in the 13's..first its probably the high 13's but it is still the 13's...good for you...but still no one likes you...and Your car MIGHT be able to beat me in the 1/4 mile...but not on a road course. I am going to say it..just leave...Not one of use respect you...we may have a little respect for your car but not a little fuck face like you...and if your so tough come to were I live...there are a lot faster cars here...and don't ever talk shit to the people that live here cause you'll get beat down...And I won't stop it. So unless you want to get punked...Shut the fuck up.

sweetdevil

Re: You know your a gearhead if... new   Posted Wed Jun 19, 02   2:01 PM    [re: 1969Stang] 

In reply to:

you rather be "blown than stroked"

Aren't the two a great combination???

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

BlownGTP

Re: You know your a gearhead if... new   Posted Wed Jun 19, 02   2:06 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

lol, oh what a perfect match! timing needs to be good for both tho! lol

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!

1969Stang
Re: You know your a gearhead if... new   Posted Wed Jun 19, 02   2:13 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

yes....yes they are...lol...I think if you put them together they make a great um...time...yes thats it time...lol

SweetNeon
Re: You know your a idiot if... new   Posted Thu Jun 20, 02   12:01 AM    [re: 1969Stang] 

lol do you think i give a flying fuck if people from canada like me, i dont run 13s idiot i run 16.2, you talk about my car mite bet you in the 1/4 haha my car would fuckin smoke you in the 1/4 and haha as far as road racing i got acr racing struts in my car homie i'll fuck you up road racing haha this guy thinks a old mustang is good for road racing thats some funny shit, just alittle info neons were built for road racing they rule the scca circuit, shut me up, you know what you wanta bring this toanther level lets meet

1969Stang
Re: You know your a idiot if... new   Posted Thu Jun 20, 02   2:57 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

wait you run 16.2...funny...you couldn't even keep up with me little boy...I run in the low 15's....with a stock engine...and have you ever heard of trans am racing dumbshit...yeah thats what I thought...fag...And Dot says shut the fuck up...before he has to burn you again...Canada wtf...I live in Pomona numb nuts...and come talk like that in front of my face you small dicked fuck....If you dont want to get beat down fag..I would shut the fuck up...

Kutsuju_racing

Re: You know your a idiot if... new   Posted Thu Jun 20, 02   7:17 PM    [re: 1969Stang] 

uh, oh it's getting nasty in here! lol! I don't believe that 16.2 stuff he said that before and everyone says he's quick. it's a bluff to try and get a bet. I think you can build any car to road race you just have to build it right! Hell I've seen Diesel trucks road racing in Germany your not saying shit....anything can be made to race you just have to have the skills to set it up right.

Kutsuju Racing Pres

Metal396

Re: You know your a idiot if... new   Posted Thu Jun 20, 02   9:33 PM    [re: Kutsuju_racing] 

hey neon, if you really do run 16.2.... you should race me hahah i run somewhere in the 16s ... all stock and 2 barrell... you know, the discrase to the muscle car era haha....

Check Out: http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc --Alot of new pics of my Mustang, More friend's cars, and car shows coming too, give it a good look....--

1969Stang
Re: You know your a idiot if... new   Posted Fri Jun 21, 02   11:40 AM    [re: Metal396] 

lol...I know what you are talking about...

SweetNeon
Re: You know your a idiot if... new   Posted Sat Jun 22, 02   12:44 AM    [re: 1969Stang] 

yea i heard of trans am racing but you drive a old mustang, did i fuckin said a trans am?, i never said you live in canada you said people dont like me on this site so was refering to most of these people cuz i heard acupple of them are from canada and i dont give a fuck what people think that arnt form the coachella valley or close to it for that matter, so maybe you should read the fuckin post before you respond to it, you know what you seen to of wanted to start shit with me so why dont ya come down here and finish it? just one thing to it i aint goin down with out a fight and forsure one of us aint going to make it home i'll garrentty you that so fuckin bring it and when you do come down to the valley dot knows how to get ahold of me, and as for dot shit for some reasion he wont race me again last story i heard he said his car was tookin apart or some bull shit like that

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1