This is for those who want their prior status back - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 75338

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (show all)   Print Thread
GotRiceBitch

Re: This is for those who want their prior status back new   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   6:58 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

yah. LOL...

Hey y'know what sucks? I jammed my finger on a fucking table today at work and ripped like half my fingernail off and it hurt like a bitch. It still does. It's like throbbing and it sucks majorly. Now I'm gonna have to wear dorky bandaids until it heals. Grrr. Mean table!

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

Post Extras: Print Post

hooyeah
Re: This is for those who want their prior status back new   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   7:06 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

yah that does suck but we still love ya yesterday a coffe table jumped out infront of me to and i fell and it hurt and today the roof above the stairs dropped as i was walking under them and that hurt and my foot got ran over by a neon damn neon luckily it's a peice of shit and it didn't hurt sorry bout your finger though i have a hreadache

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

hooyeah
Re: This is for those who want their prior status back new   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   7:07 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

oh yah and just get the bandaids with liek mickey and minnie on them they're so cute

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

GotRiceBitch

Re: This is for those who want their prior status back new   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   7:08 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

You have some seriously bad luck. Is that an inherent canadian quality? LOL...

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

Stryker

Re: This is for those who want their prior status back new   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   7:08 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

Ouch. That sucks. I don't get hurt at work anymore(most of us here are actually trying to figure out HOW we CAN get hurt so we can get workmans-comp.), but at my last 2 jobs, it was a daily thing. And slammin your finger sucks...'specially when ya go home and start typing in a forum . When I worked at Texaco, I was usin a boxknife once, and I slipped and cut a nice big gash on my palm...from end to end. Couldn't type for a week.

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~

aduck8myleg

Re: This is for those who want their prior status back new   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   7:09 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

i just read your comment to that pokenerd and jeesus cripes, your my fugging hero hooyeah

------------------ <^> ^_^ <^> <^> >_< <^> <^> "_" <^> ------------------

Stryker

Re: This is for those who want their prior status back new   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   7:11 PM    [re: aduck8myleg] 

LOL

Stryker

Re: This is for those who want their prior status back new   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   7:12 PM    [re: Stryker] 

Ya here that hooyeah? You are someone's hero. What's it feel like? And are you dissapointed that it's him that thinks of you as a hero?

GotRiceBitch

Re: This is for those who want their prior status back new   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   7:12 PM    [re: aduck8myleg] 

Yikes, that would hurt. I cut myself on a daily basis working in a printshop. What really sucks is not realizing your hands are covered in papercuts until you rub soap all over them. Can you say OUCH?! Yah, that hurts.

Stryker

Re: This is for those who want their prior status back new   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   7:15 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

Yeah...that does hurt. Get this...one time, when I cut my arm (fell off a ladder and hit a knife on the way down), a co-worker got some stuff to help keep bacteria out. She said it might hurt a little...then another guy said 'I got something that won't hurt at all' So he went, and got an unmarked bottle and poored it on my cut. It was friggin alcohol!

hooyeah
Re: This is for those who want their prior status back new   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   7:15 PM    [re: aduck8myleg] 

dude i'm noone hero i'm your freking IDOL u got that straight and it's not a quality for canadians i'm just a freking cluts about 2 minutes ago i burnt my hand on my lava lamp i don't know how once i got hit by a train almost 3 times in a row same train same track 3 days in a row good times good times and i once hit my head on my ceiling fan golf ball in the knee now that hurt oh yah and word of advice don't swim in fast moving rapids sharp rocks are closer than they appear and thanks again for the compliment duckman or wut ever i forget your name but try the war amps

aduck8myleg

Re: This is for those who want their prior status back new   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   7:16 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

dude calm down, your not my hero, i was jokein

aduck8myleg

Re: This is for those who want their prior status back new   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   7:18 PM    [re: aduck8myleg] 

wo wo wo wo wo, i actully read your whole thing, maybe i should read all the forms cuse im kind of lost about people gettin hurt, i came in seeing people makin fun of 123, i thoght that was the topic

hooyeah
Re: This is for those who want their prior status back new   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   7:19 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

ok well time to reply to the new posts it feels like shit to be someones hero now i have pressure to keep dissing the 123 skid or pokepunk wutever the hell u wanna call himhes a fuck he likes pokemon enough said umm FUCK thats wut he is

hooyeah
Re: This is for those who want their prior status back new   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   7:21 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

damn u ppl stop posting while i am it sux and GRRRRR i'm lost

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1