This is for those who want their prior status back - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 75447

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (show all)   Print Thread
GotRiceBitch

Re: This is for those who want their prior status back new   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   11:40 PM    [re: Stryker] 

I straight out told him to ban '123'. He told me if he came back on and caused shit after the 48-hour ban he'd be as good as history. So, as soon as he gets back inside (he's out back with big red who is currently tinkering on the camaro - yes, that's right, he's trying to revive it!) I'll tell him to get rid of the kid. Sorry he's interfered with everyone here so much.

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

Post Extras: Print Post

Stryker

Re: This is for those who want their prior status back new   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   11:45 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

Not your fault. I was fed up with him, but was just gonna ignore everything he posted, till he started sending me PM's tellin me what a pussy I am, and tellin me to suck his (nonexistant) dick and shit. At that point, I was fed up with him.

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~

hooyeah
Re: This is for those who want their prior status back new   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   11:52 PM    [re: Stryker] 

i was fed up with him pretty much when i saw that damn pikachu thats when i knew he was an 8 year old fag and then once i read his posts actually no i was ffed up with him from his first post

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

GotRiceBitch

Re: This is for those who want their prior status back new   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   11:58 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

I was fed up with him the second he started posting. Yah, anyway, he's as good as history, so don't sweat it. Stupid kid.

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

Re: This is for those who want their prior status back new   Posted Sun Apr 28, 02   6:05 AM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

i am so sorry!

good bye (boohoo) new   Posted Sun Apr 28, 02   6:13 AM    [re: 123] 

it seems like i am a burdden and all you want to KILL me so i will kill my self.............gooood byedxc

Edited by 123 (Sun Apr 28, 02   6:15 AM)

Phatmatt

Re: good bye (boohoo) new   Posted Sun Apr 28, 02   8:46 AM    [re: 123] 

that was all we asked. thank you.

GotRiceBitch

Re: good bye (boohoo) new   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   10:08 AM    [re: Phatmatt] 

lol yah go jump off a cliff

GotRiceBitch

Re: good bye (boohoo) new   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   1:04 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

(don't take that seriously, btw, I'm just kidding around)

sweetdevil

Re: good bye (boohoo) new   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   1:06 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

As tomorrow's headlines read:
"16 year old commits suicide due to vicious online racing community"
How sad.....

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

Stryker

Re: good bye (boohoo) new   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   1:09 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

LMAO. You don't really think that would happen do you? I'm sorry, but just the say you said that '16 year old commits suicide due to vicious online racing community' that's just funny as hell.

GotRiceBitch

Re: good bye (boohoo) new   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   1:09 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

hehe.. well.. anyone who's so sheltered that they spend 24/7 on the computer is going to become depressed, anyway... lack of sunlight makes you all screwy. Ive heard that in rainy climates like seattle there's a huge suicide rate just because of the weather. That's kind of an odd thought...

sweetdevil

Re: good bye (boohoo) new   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   1:10 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

To set the record straight.... I was being entirely sarcastic!!!

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

Stryker

Re: good bye (boohoo) new   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   1:12 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Oh I know. I'm sure you were. But still...I don't think even that dope was stupid enough to commit suicide just because we were bein mean to him.

GotRiceBitch

Re: good bye (boohoo) new   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   1:17 PM    [re: Stryker] 

I know you were. It just brought that thought to mind because it was fairly recently that I was reading an article about depression being linked to lack of sunlight. Sorry for the tangent... just one of my random quirks.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1