another noob browsing cvsr   Posted Wed May 22, 02   3:48 PM     

ya im new here too
i hope to be a more frequent poster
youll see me in the generals and imports
oh and i must say i love the "create a ride" game
very nice

Post Extras: Print Post

fonzarelli

Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   5:08 AM    [re: vc1963] 

can you lose the graphic? its rather big and boring and i dont like it filling up half my screen with each one of your posts

vc1963
Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   8:27 AM    [re: fonzarelli] 

is that better

GotRiceBitch

Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   12:34 PM    [re: vc1963] 

I like your posts better without the graphic as well. Thank you.

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

sweetdevil

Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   2:03 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

wtf is a noob???

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

vc1963
Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   2:03 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

alright alright
so i wont put it back on

hooyeah
Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   2:46 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

newbie sweetdevil i think or a typo of boob but i doubt theyd call themselves a boob although n and b are very close hmmm intriguing

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

Edited by hooyeah (Thu May 23, 02   2:47 PM)

94StangGT
Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   3:44 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

im also a noob...... FIrst, I would like to say MUSTANGS RULE!!!!

1969Stang
Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   3:51 PM    [re: 94StangGT] 

yes they do....yes they do

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...

hooyeah
Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   3:53 PM    [re: 1969Stang] 

disagreement here but welcome

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

1969Stang
Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   4:07 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

hooyeah...you would disagree...lol...j/k...The cobra is faster then the Camaro's now...how do you like that one?

hooyeah
Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   4:13 PM    [re: 1969Stang] 

well the camaros are gone now so yah they are but look at an slp firehawk i think 400 hp sure they don't make them anymore but they did. i am pretty sure camaros have always had the edge on the mustangs up until the 80's then they got that back once the 5.0 was gone mostly all tests done have shown this result

BadAssDodge

Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   4:52 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

the camaro's and firebird's arent around to defend themselves

Faster & More Furious

GotRiceBitch

Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   4:58 PM    [re: BadAssDodge] 

There will be one by the name of "red", but all you'll see is his bumper and maybe his license plate if you're close enough to read it. Just give it a little time...

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

BadAssDodge

Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   5:01 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

anyone know of a 70 or 71 'Cuda for sale?? Im really close to finishing the Dodge and I just started working 2 jobs so i'm gonna find a Cuda. I dont care if its without a motor or trans cause im going to put a hemi and a 5 speed in there. Anyone know of one, maybe seen one sitting in a driveway or something??

Faster & More Furious

novaboy

Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   5:12 PM    [re: BadAssDodge] 

there is one by my house. fair condition. if you had 1,000 in cash im sure you could take it.

novaboy

BadAssDodge

Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   5:50 PM    [re: novaboy] 

really, ill have to talk to you about that when i see you online, thanks

Faster & More Furious

LethalToy

Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   6:08 PM    [re: 1969Stang] 

1969Stang, I've yet to find a mustang that can top my T/A. Sure I've read about a few that might hurt me but they are few and definately not anywhere near my neck of the woods. Ram air valance and "plumbing" is installed and we're at 2 weeks and 2 days and counting before she hits the 1/4 mile track for the first time. Also have a new 502 hanging from the hoist and nestled between the fenders of the Malibu. We plan on hitting 10 flat or less (all motor) since the SB gave us a best time of 10.7 and consistent 11.0's. I would streak the 1/4 if we hit 9.5 or less. The whole crew would. There's a new one "Coachella Valley Streak Racers" Send that video to Americas Funniest Home Video's. Wonder what my 1/8th would be? Used to run the 40 in 4.3

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

1969Stang
Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Fri May 24, 02   7:28 AM    [re: LethalToy] 

well you T/A isn't stock...the new cobra is...just change the pulleys...get better exhaust...and do some other stuff. oh yeah....I'm just dreaming...I'll be back to earth in a couple of days...lol...btw..I want to see your T/A run dude...I have heard alot about it in a way...It sounds kick ass.

sweetdevil

Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Fri May 24, 02   8:31 AM    [re: 1969Stang] 

change what you want under the hood, they're still fugly!

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

vc1963
Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Fri May 24, 02   10:45 AM    [re: sweetdevil] 

i dont know too much about the dom market
but i do know that the instrament panel and dash on the stang sux.
its like a cliff
of course this is just style and i have never driven eather a camaro or a mustang so i cant coment on performence.

oh and noob is newbie

Fat_Tony
Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Fri May 24, 02   1:51 PM    [re: vc1963] 

i think cobras in a class of its own it should be up against the corvette since camaro doesnt have a whole other "car" different name and shit when did cobra become mustang anyway? most mustangs are v6 mustangs too. not really original if u ask me and most mustang drivers are girls let the flames begin again! too many mustangs and not enough camaros . Wow i just noticed we got another mustang driving boob on here too, lol!

I'll let my car do the talkin

Edited by Fat_Tony (Fri May 24, 02   1:52 PM)

novaboy

Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Tue May 28, 02   3:08 PM    [re: Fat_Tony] 

how is a cobra not a mustang? its the same car with a better engine???? whatever...you ford guys make no sense at all.

novaboy

Fat_Tony
Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Tue May 28, 02   5:38 PM    [re: novaboy] 

i am not a ford guy if thats what your refering to how bout they put a blown engine in a camaro then you got a cobra killer

BadAssDodge

Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Tue May 28, 02   7:48 PM    [re: Fat_Tony] 

i thought the LS1 was a vette engine in a camaro, slightly detuned.

Faster & More Furious

Fat_Tony
Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Tue May 28, 02   8:19 PM    [re: BadAssDodge] 

never mind then lol how come they detune em?

BadAssDodge

Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Wed May 29, 02   2:42 PM    [re: Fat_Tony] 

cause the vette and the camaro cant have the same horses with a camaro at half the price....vette owners would complain, and who would buy one

Faster & More Furious

Fat_Tony
Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 30, 02   8:05 AM    [re: BadAssDodge] 

u know what i think the whole reason GM had this problem was because the lack of advertising the product was good they just didnt promote it enough it does have a positive side to it tho camaros worth has gone up now and whenever / if they ever bring them back out they will be sellin like hot cakes. Since poeple dont know what they have till they dont have them

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1