another noob browsing cvsr   Posted Wed May 22, 02   3:48 PM     

ya im new here too
i hope to be a more frequent poster
youll see me in the generals and imports
oh and i must say i love the "create a ride" game
very nice

Post Extras: Print Post

fonzarelli

Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   5:08 AM    [re: vc1963] 

can you lose the graphic? its rather big and boring and i dont like it filling up half my screen with each one of your posts

vc1963
Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   8:27 AM    [re: fonzarelli] 

is that better

GotRiceBitch

Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   12:34 PM    [re: vc1963] 

I like your posts better without the graphic as well. Thank you.

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

sweetdevil

Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   2:03 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

wtf is a noob???

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

vc1963
Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   2:03 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

alright alright
so i wont put it back on

hooyeah
Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   2:46 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

newbie sweetdevil i think or a typo of boob but i doubt theyd call themselves a boob although n and b are very close hmmm intriguing

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

Edited by hooyeah (Thu May 23, 02   2:47 PM)

94StangGT
Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   3:44 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

im also a noob...... FIrst, I would like to say MUSTANGS RULE!!!!

1969Stang
Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   3:51 PM    [re: 94StangGT] 

yes they do....yes they do

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...

hooyeah
Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   3:53 PM    [re: 1969Stang] 

disagreement here but welcome

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

1969Stang
Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   4:07 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

hooyeah...you would disagree...lol...j/k...The cobra is faster then the Camaro's now...how do you like that one?

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...

hooyeah
Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   4:13 PM    [re: 1969Stang] 

well the camaros are gone now so yah they are but look at an slp firehawk i think 400 hp sure they don't make them anymore but they did. i am pretty sure camaros have always had the edge on the mustangs up until the 80's then they got that back once the 5.0 was gone mostly all tests done have shown this result

BadAssDodge

Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   4:52 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

the camaro's and firebird's arent around to defend themselves

Faster & More Furious

GotRiceBitch

Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   4:58 PM    [re: BadAssDodge] 

There will be one by the name of "red", but all you'll see is his bumper and maybe his license plate if you're close enough to read it. Just give it a little time...

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

BadAssDodge

Re: another noob browsing cvsr new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   5:01 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

anyone know of a 70 or 71 'Cuda for sale?? Im really close to finishing the Dodge and I just started working 2 jobs so i'm gonna find a Cuda. I dont care if its without a motor or trans cause im going to put a hemi and a 5 speed in there. Anyone know of one, maybe seen one sitting in a driveway or something??

Faster & More Furious

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1