About miss CVSR - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 41079

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread
hooyeah
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   4:15 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

well nova i did mean until we were engaged or atleast until i thot it was serious enough to ask for marraige but most importantly i want to be sure that that girl is worth it

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

Post Extras: Print Post

novaboy

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   4:16 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

im a vergin.

novaboy

sweetdevil

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   4:18 PM    [re: novaboy] 

hoo! Touched for the very first time! uh oh, like a viiiii--rrrrr---- oops, sorry j/k guys. That is VERY admireable. I wish I was. I'm one of those born again ones.

novaboy

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   4:19 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

lol...no man im not gonna have sext till my wedding night. like 3 years from now! im counting the days! lol!

novaboy

hooyeah
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   4:20 PM    [re: novaboy] 

so am i

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

hooyeah
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   4:34 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

ok that post popped up at an odd time i meant so am i to the virgin thing

GotRiceBitch
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   4:49 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

yep. i've been engaged 3 times and it never worked.. always thought it was 'that special someone'.. never was. oh well.. life goes on.. im not gonna cry over spilled milk

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

Metal396

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   5:03 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

(Metal396 Bangs his head against the keyboard....):
ftgvdsfaho8ehgwga98a9843

http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc (I need more hits...) Pics of my Mustang comin soon....

hooyeah
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   5:45 PM    [re: Metal396] 

wut the??????????????? ok umm help me out here wut the hell was that

GotRiceBitch
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   5:48 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

I dunno, I left that one alone. LOL

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

Metal396

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   5:54 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

hahaha

http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc (I need more hits...) Pics of my Mustang comin soon....

hooyeah
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   5:59 PM    [re: Metal396] 

umm ok dude seriously i've typed some stupid things but gog et checked out for your own good please

novaboy

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   6:52 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

no way that was funny! rice youve been engaged 3 times?!?!?! your only 19! i took sociology and we talked about marrage in that class a lot all the studies showed that people who got married at young ages were most likely to fail...so the fact that they didnt work out doesnt surpriese me...sorry bout that tho.:(

novaboy

GotRiceBitch
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   6:57 PM    [re: novaboy] 

Being young and in love you think you want to get married.. the guys were older than me and said they were done messing around and just wanted to settle in for the long haul.. unfortunately none of 'em worked out. First one dumped me for a good friend of mine, second one cheated on me with his heinous fatass ex girlfriend (i mean like beached whale fat), and the third one flat out disappeared one day with no reason and it took me about 6 months to track him down. I always have bad luck with men. always have, always will.

hooyeah
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   7:34 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

mow one day that will change i'm sure of it u'll find a decent guy that really appreciates you

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1