About miss CVSR - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 41128

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread
LethalToy

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   6:11 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

First off. WTF is up with this 21+ thing. You only need to be 19 to get into anybar legally around here or you could drive 2 hours to Jasper if your only 18. Legal age in BC is 19 and Alberta is only 18. 2nd WTF WTF WTF is up with the guys your around. There is NO excuse for cheating no matter what happened to you in the past. It's called will power and if you don't have it to say NO to sex to someone that is not your partner then bottom line is, your a PUSSY. I drive nice vehicles, I have my own business and am a pretty decent guy, so I have had my share of women coming on to me. I even had one (very beautiful) woman strip naked in front of me trying to get me to have sex with her. COME ON !! What kind of fucking loser is she that she would pull a stunt like that. She even knew my wife!! I said "Your a fuckin joke!" and i left her there. The only time it hurt was when a VERY good friend of mine (15 years) started having "more-than-friends" feelings for me. It was tough to tell her NO cause she was such a good friend. Hell ya, she was attractive and one of the best people I have ever known and if I were single I would definately look into starting that type of relationship with her but she is very close to me and my wife and the rest of my family. She's not like a sister or "one-of-the-guys" but she is a very good friend. Most people that see us together think were married to each other. Regardless what my feelings are to her, I would never, ever cheat on my wife for anyone or anything. An urge only becomes a problem if you act on it. The guys around you should grow "a pair" a be a man, not a horny boy. Sorry, I guess i ended up goin on forever. Shit like that just gets me peeved and i feel bad for even being a male.

----------------------------------------------------------- 1993/84 Toyota 4x4's, '97 T/A 190+mph, 11 sec. Malibu 1/4 mile car

Post Extras: Print Post

GotRiceBitch
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   6:15 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

from what ive been told in the past here's what a lot of guys point of view is: I dont care about her, i want to use her for sex and thats it. i care about you, i just want sex with a lot of women.
yah, i guess thats built into some type of ancient nature of theirs, but its not an excuse.. *shrug* some guys even ask me why girls care if a guy has sex with someone else if he doesnt care about them. but see, they dont understand our need for solidity in a relationship and only sharing initimacy with one person. its a real common thing between men and women.. ive seen so much stuff about it that its not even funny

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

hooyeah
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   6:23 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

well i must say i agree 110% with lethal man that was some good shit thanks for sharing and yah he's right u wanna see wut my post will say just look at his

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

GotRiceBitch
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   6:25 PM    [re: LethalToy] 

I agree with you whole-heartedly man, and thanks for being a decent human being.. you types are hard to come by these days.

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

hooyeah
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   6:26 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

yah really we're all in canada huh thats odd ain't it

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

sweetdevil

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   9:17 AM    [re: hooyeah] 

Most guys (especially young guys) And quite a few girls too, are not ready to be with one person. Until you reach a certain age when that comfort of forever is desired, the thrill of something new is desired. When you mature a little though, The thrill comes from comfort.

Canadian DOS prompt: EH?\>

sweetdevil

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   9:38 AM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Oh and here in the states, legal drinking age is 21...

Was today really necessary?

integraracer9x
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   10:04 AM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Hey now, I'm really young, and I've been with the same wonderful girl for what will be almost two years now. I have to admit that sometimes I am more than slightly tempted to return to the single life. It's like the Saying, "the grass is always greener, on the other side..." But unlike most guys, I'm in for the long haul. I conceded my single self long ago. I would never cheat on her. Never lie to her or intentionally hurt her. And whenever I'm ever tempted to return to the single life, I think: "What is the point, if I were to return single, I would just return to hunting for something that I already have." I'm satisfied with my decision. I know that she's the one for me. There will never be any doubt of that. Besides, when you know someone long enough, in case you goof up while having sex or try something new and it doesn't work out just right, then you don't have to be embarrased. It's nice to be that close.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes."

LethalToy

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   10:18 AM    [re: sweetdevil] 

If i make a trip down there this summer, my bro will definately not wanna come. He's 20 and loves his beer. We figured we'd do some brotherly bonding by seeing how much shit we could stir up and ass we could kick on the way down. He will be veeery disappointed. He was really looking forward to the trip. Me too, as he was gonna split expenses with me. Wanted my some of my crew to come down but I can only fit a passenger and 2 in the back if i take out my subs. Hmmm, crew or subs? ....................Subs. (They wil complain less during the looooong trip.) Still gotta see if I can afford the down time. How far is CV from Vegas or Indiana?

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

sweetdevil

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   10:22 AM    [re: LethalToy] 

Indiana??? Uh, OMG no clue. It's about 4 hours from Vegas though.

hAS ANYONE SEEN MY cAPLOCKS KEY?

LethalToy

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   10:25 AM    [re: LethalToy] 

I think everyone has had that "wanna be single again" thought. Once you remember what it was like to be single though, being in a relationship seems better and better. More people should have those thoughts more often because it makes you appreciate your partner even more.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

LethalToy

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   10:41 AM    [re: LethalToy] 

Only 4 hours I am definately going to Vegas this year, so I may as well shoot down to CV for a couple days. Thats oneof the things I like about the US. Drive for a few hours and your in a major city. Here I have a 8-10 hour drive to Vancouver or Edmonton.

GotRiceBitch
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   11:01 AM    [re: LethalToy] 

That's cool, I wish more men felt that way about relationships. My boyfriend is 27 and still not comfortable with the thought of "forever". But here's why: As men get older, their chance to have sex with younger women decreases because they become undesirable to the younger crowd as they get older. Therefore, as they get older, the drive to have sex with others increases even more and when it does, the last thing they want is to be tied into being faithful to just one person. But, he also made the decision to be with me, and I've been nothing but good to him for a year and 8 months as of today. So, he really doesn't have a reason to complain.

sweetdevil

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   11:35 AM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

What classifies an anniversary date for couples who are not married? The first kiss, first time the had sex, first tim they had that "will u be my girlfriend" talk? Cuz DOT and I can't figure out a "date" I'm not picky about that 3 mo, 6 mo BS, I just want a nice dinner or something when it's been "about" a year.

If you think sex is a pain in the ass, you're doing it wrong

BlownGTP

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   11:39 AM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Geez, i thought this was a racing site, not a romance and love site. wow lol

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1