About miss CVSR - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 41081

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread
sweetdevil

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:46 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

Fake Id's are easy to come by, buy one, or borrow a girlfriend;s!

________________ The truth is out there... Does anyone know the URL???

Post Extras: Print Post

GotRiceBitch
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:48 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

The only chick i hang out with is the same age as me and looks nothing like me. i don't know where to begin with getting a fake ID or anything. I'm clueless. and no my bf likes going to clubs w/o me, it means he can go get up on other chicks w/o me seeing it. *argh* lol but oh well :P he's a guy go figure.

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

hooyeah
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:49 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

hehe ok then i guess if it works for him damn he's a lucky guy

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

sweetdevil

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:50 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

It's a small desert though, clubs are not the place to hook up, cuz trust me, you hear about it!

(D)inner not ready: (A)bort (R)etry (P)izza

hooyeah
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:52 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

oh yah i forgot about that everyone knows everyone type place

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

GotRiceBitch
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:52 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

I know, but y'know.. I figure.. if he fucks around on me he'll be no different from any other guy I've dated except one that I only saw for like 2 weeks which doesn't really count anyway. Every guy I've dated for any real length of time has cheated on me. I'm so used to it that I expect it.

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

hooyeah
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:54 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

oh hmmm that sux for you then bad luck with guys i suppose

sweetdevil

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:58 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

Wow! Me too! Yet I've never cheated on a guy. Guys are dogs!

FATAL SYSTEM ERROR: Press F13 to continue...

GotRiceBitch
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   5:17 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Guy logic is as follows:
me man, me have penis. must fuck everything that moves.
I mean, if that weren't the case, my ex who now has a kid because he's too stupid to use condoms wouldn't have cheated on me with a totally heinous fat chick. This is why he's my *EX* boyfriend. That and the guy's just a total and complete moron.

sweetdevil

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   5:21 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

MOST guys are like that, there a a select few who are really good people. I found one that has morals, and is very honest. That, and someone who has been cheated on, so they know how badly it hurts.

Men are like toilets: the good ones are taken, the rest are full of shit!

hooyeah
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   5:37 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

some of us aren't total asses and actually have morals not many but there are a few of us out there waiting for a girl

GotRiceBitch
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   5:41 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

most guys i've dated have been cheated on - mine was cheated on and hurt the guy pretty bad whom he caught in bed with his girlfriend at the time (TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE!!! what would you do if you came home to find some dude fucking your girlfriend in your bed in your house?), but i somehow don't think it'd be a deterrent from him cheating on me if some totally gorgeous girl propositioned him for sex. not to say he would rush out and cheat on me cuz he's a good guy, but i still think if the temptation and opportunity presented itself he might take it just cuz guys are programmed to be sexual. most guys tell me that they cheat on me because their ex cheated on them and they feel like someone has to pay for that. i wouldnt cheat on a guy though because i have no desire to nor would i ever hurt someone as much as ive been hurt in the past.

hooyeah
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   5:45 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

well any guy who says that they do it for u is a ccomplete jackass but not all guys are sexual yes we all urge for it and stuff like that but not all of us would snatch up the oppurtunity at every chance

sweetdevil

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   5:48 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

The thing also is that if you become attracted to someone else, break it off!!! I've broken up with someone because I found myself attracted to another man, but i've never done anthing more than look while with someone.

I tried switching to gum, but i couldn't keep it lit.

hooyeah
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   5:49 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

i definately agree with that

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1