About miss CVSR - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 41078

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread
GotRiceBitch
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:21 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

I suppose. I dunno how daring they'll be, we'll see.. depends on my mood. I might do that if I was really drunk LOL.. like I said we'll see.

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

Post Extras: Print Post

hooyeah
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:22 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

hmmm maybe u should just go grab a few beers or sometihng if u wanna win

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

GotRiceBitch
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:25 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

Yuck. No. Gimme margaritas, dacquiris, puckers, zima.. anything but beer. beer is yucky..

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

GotRiceBitch
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:26 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

besides im not gonna win, sweetdevil will.

sweetdevil

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:28 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

I second that alcohol motion, no beer!!! (Unless it is with sushi)

hooyeah
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:30 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

hmmm well drink those just have fun and if u take the riskier sshots u never now u may pull it off

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

GotRiceBitch
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:31 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

I cant even stand the smell of beer let alone the taste. ick! Everyone who knows me knows im the two-fisted drinker with a wine cooler in one hand and a bottle of puckers in the other, lol.. i used to get SO trashed at parties i always passed out and shit but that stopped being fun and cool so now i just get a buzz and try to keep it rolling

hooyeah
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:32 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

well thats good u can't take pics if u r passed out hehe

sweetdevil

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:33 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

Not me, you'll see me at bananaz with a long island or something NON carbonated. i don't like the carbonation of beer, wine coolers or anything else. Gotta have something flat on the rocks, or a sweet martini

GotRiceBitch
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:37 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Wait, you're 19 but you go to bananaz? How does that work? Do you know someone there? I wish I could get into 21+ places..

sweetdevil

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:38 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

I have an id, and know lots of people

________________ Never run after buses or women, you'll get left behind!

sweetdevil

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:38 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

i grew up here

________________ Never run after buses or women, you'll get left behind!

hooyeah
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:40 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

she knows all the tricks hehe

GotRiceBitch
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:42 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Damn. Lucky. I'm stuck with the shitty 18+ places and sitting at home while the bf goes to 21+ places with his friends :/ I don't know anyone really. I guess I'm sorta self-contained right now, I know I'm friendly and easy to get along with, but I just never know where to start when it comes to meeting people

hooyeah
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:45 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

that must suck can't he sneak u in or hook u up with a fake id or sometihng

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1