About miss CVSR - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 41080

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread
BlownGTP

About miss CVSR   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   9:46 AM     

i think we need to get this show on the road and start getting those pics in. i think we should get 2 pics from each contestant. one should be a sexy oufit that they would wear out on a hot summer day and the other should be of them in a nice classy and sexy evening dress. just a thought but we should get going on this soon.

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!

Post Extras: Print Post

GotRiceBitch
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   12:22 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

Be patient, boys, the pics will be up in due time. I don't have an evening gown but I think the girls should send in whatever pics they want so long as they're not nude slutty or distasteful. May the best woman win. Hey, how about each girl emailing in a little bio with her pictures to put up with them so they can be judged on looks and personality stuff like other competitions? That might be kinda cool. I dunno. Just a thought.

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

sweetdevil

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   1:06 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

I think there should be RULES!!! Three pics and a questionaire to go up as a bio (take one out of a playboy mag or something I'm sure one of you guys could come up with one of those!) Ya now, turn on/off's fav foods, etc.

hooyeah
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   1:43 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

wow thats the first post i've seen about miss cvsr that had no guys posting on it till now but i am thinking a face shot then a dress shot then an optional one whether it be bikini nature shot wutever keep the good parts covered a little bit atleast and if u do have any that u need err umm approved for the contest feel free to mail them to me

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

novaboy

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   3:21 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

if you have any ?'s about the contest ask me...i invented it....hehehe im gonna post a thing with all the rules!

novaboy

sweetdevil

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   3:25 PM    [re: novaboy] 

Good!

sweetdevil

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   3:29 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

You know what Gotricebitch? I don't have an evening dress either! Wanna hear just how white trash I am? I'm going to take my happy ass down to windsor with a digital camera, try on my favorite floor length sexy red dress, and snap a few pics!!! Then I'll probably go over to wet set and pick out a regular outfit, take a pic, and then go down to Victoria secret to try on that corset that I love, but wouldn't wear anywhere but the bedroom! (and $70 is an expensive nightie!)

GotRiceBitch
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   3:37 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Dude! That's badass, sweetdevil. LOL.. I never even thought about that. I'm not too fond of the mall though, I used to work at victoria's secret (barf). You don't even want to know what the markup on that crap is.. I would never buy from them again, I'd rather get Fredericks of Hollywood stuff.. I dunno what kinda pics I'm doing. I'm thinking one artsy one that mostly focuses on my face, one bikini shot with wet hair out by the spa or something, and one regular like cute outfit but casual full-length pic. I was thinking of doing a butt-shot in a thong bikini but I dunno if I'm that daring.. LOL.

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

sweetdevil

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   3:39 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

Tell me about it!!! Frederick's is too far away, and I would feel wierd snaping pics there. I could give a rats ass what anyone in our mall thinks!!!

hooyeah
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   3:47 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

i like the fresh fromt he spa idea and come on u know u r that daring U CAN DO IThehe

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

sweetdevil

Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   3:48 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

I'm so glad we have so many cheerleaders... aren't you girls???

hooyeah
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   3:51 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

and hey it will give u that little edge and inspire the others to do it to hehe come on someones gotta take that risk now don't u want to be known as the one who just sits back and doesn't take a chance or the risk taker and the WINNER

GotRiceBitch
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   3:51 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Yah it's pretty cool

GotRiceBitch
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:02 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

LOL oh man I should not have brought that up hahaha.. I guess I could but I dunno, I'm like, self conscious and stuff.. I don't think I'm that great looking. I'm just an average chick with a nose I think is way too big.

hooyeah
Re: About miss CVSR new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:09 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

well look at the bright side then the more daring your pics get enhancing your good features wutever they may be t&a or wut ever it may be will take attention away from the bad stuff so hey if u really wanna win show off your goods take away fromt he bads i mean we are guys it will work

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1