dodge versus chevrolet versus ford   Posted Sat Oct 28, 06   6:39 PM     

i make a thread, then every last post from me contains this vote list:
dodge
chevrolet
ford
whats better from this 3 car firms

Post Extras: Print Post

Chev427BB
Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Sat Oct 28, 06   9:29 PM    [re: Raceflame] 

chevy

NOS
Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Sat Oct 28, 06   9:32 PM    [re: Raceflame] 

chevy

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me

Riceracer
Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Sat Oct 28, 06   9:41 PM    [re: NOS] 

American cars are gay

ToxicCarbon

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Sat Oct 28, 06   9:54 PM    [re: Riceracer] 

if u dont like american cars, then dont post anything under domestic, or general. stick to your faggit import forums, you know what just to make every one happy why dont you move to japan. hell, i'll do ya one better, just kill ur self, then no one will ever bitch at you again and you can make me, in particular very happy. and for the vote CHEVY!!!!! SS396 for life!

Lo_Profile

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Sat Oct 28, 06   10:44 PM    [re: Raceflame] 

Dodge

Lo_Profile

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Sat Oct 28, 06   10:46 PM    [re: ToxicCarbon] 

btw just to a lil hint to ya dont say shit like that even if you would like to see him vanish it makes you look pretty childish in the end

69charger

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Sun Oct 29, 06   4:39 AM    [re: Raceflame] 

dodge

Raceflame

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Mon Oct 30, 06   3:20 PM    [re: 69charger] 

actually it stands so:
dodge:3(i have voted dodge, more info under this list)
chevy:2
ford:0

i voted dodge, because theyre great, the best car they ever made was the 69 charger, but ford is great too and chevy is great too (in fact)

69charger

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Mon Oct 30, 06   4:16 PM    [re: Raceflame] 

yup, dodge has contributed the charger, challenger, and dart. chevy has contributed chevelle, nova, and impala. ford has contributed mustang gt500, mustang fastback, and the gt40. they all have some claim to fames but if u want style u go with chevy or dodge, speed = chevy or dodge, if u want to make a statement about your financial status, ford is for u.

NOS
Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Tue Oct 31, 06   6:01 AM    [re: 69charger] 

i vote pontiac

Raceflame

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Tue Oct 31, 06   6:33 AM    [re: NOS] 

YOU MUST VOTE FROM DODGE, CHEVY AND FORD, NOS, U DOUCHEBAG

sorry, it wasnt meant bad

dodge, chevy and ford rule

NOS
Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Tue Oct 31, 06   2:48 PM    [re: Raceflame] 

i still vote pontiac bitch

Riceracer
Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Tue Oct 31, 06   7:29 PM    [re: NOS] 

Pontiac's the gayest of the gay. The only thing they've got that's somewhat alright is the GTO. Everything else they produce sucks. Let's see, the gave us sunfires, vibes, grand ams, pursuits, g6s, they even managed to screw up the gran prix. The gran prix (gxp model in particular) would've been a pretty good car if it wasn't front-wheel drive.

Raceflame

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Wed Nov 1, 06   4:18 AM    [re: NOS] 

YOU MUSTNT VOTE PONTIAC, U SZUPID FUCKIN SON OF A SILLY SMALL BITCH

Racerchic06

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Wed Nov 1, 06   5:31 AM    [re: Raceflame] 

Ford Rocks!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU READ THIS YOUR GAY
THIS INCLUDES NOS CUZ EVERYBODY KNOWS HES A FUCKING GAY ASS

DBLDREW

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Wed Nov 1, 06   7:45 AM    [re: Racerchic06] 

Ford Power!!

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Wed Nov 1, 06   9:46 AM    [re: Riceracer] 

When referring to chevy/pontiac etc, please just say GM, because thats all it really boils down to.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

69charger

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Wed Nov 1, 06   2:09 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

THANK YOU!!!! pontiac is only popular becuz of smokey and the bandit.

NOS
Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Wed Nov 1, 06   6:49 PM    [re: 69charger] 

wtf r u talking about potiac made some of the best muscle cars ever firebird, g6, grand am, grand prix, gto and trans am

69charger

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Thu Nov 2, 06   2:49 PM    [re: NOS] 

the only i agree with is the gto, and them gto just started out as a performance package on a crappy car the tempest.

ShotgunStang429

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Thu Nov 2, 06   3:13 PM    [re: DBLDREW] 

FORD 4 life bitch. especially SHO's. hell yea

Neil, I wanna party with you!!!!!!

Racerchic06

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Wed Nov 8, 06   5:45 PM    [re: ShotgunStang429] 

Oh Hell Ya Baby
all the fords in the world get in in ya car and let the loosers in the chevys get fucked in the bar

69charger

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Fri Nov 10, 06   12:05 PM    [re: Racerchic06] 

thats a........nice........saying

Raceflame

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Sat Nov 11, 06   5:24 PM    [re: 69charger] 

actually it shows so:
dodge: 3
chevy: 2
ford: 4

69charger

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Sun Nov 12, 06   7:31 AM    [re: Raceflame] 

thats.........nice.....................

Iwantasupra

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Wed Nov 15, 06   5:48 PM    [re: 69charger] 

I'm gonna go with Dodge.

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.

gamer
Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Wed Nov 15, 06   5:49 PM    [re: Iwantasupra] 

me too

Inishal_Z
Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Thu Nov 16, 06   1:57 AM    [re: gamer] 

deoge or chevy??? hmmmm... ...I'll go with chevy-but, it's only for the classics like the impala, the monte carlo, the nova, the camro, the camaro Z/24 =), the corvette... ...I guess the new corvette is cool and I geusse that I need to shut-up rigth now...

Iwantasupra

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Thu Nov 16, 06   2:20 PM    [re: Inishal_Z] 

A Camaro IS a Z28 dipshit.

Inishal_Z
Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Thu Nov 16, 06   2:25 PM    [re: Iwantasupra] 

What-ever do you think that I have a camaro or something? I don't know that! hehehe...

gamer
Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Thu Nov 16, 06   2:34 PM    [re: Iwantasupra] 

dude stop cusing retard

NOS
Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Thu Nov 16, 06   8:29 PM    [re: gamer] 

dont you two have dicks to go suck?

Racerchic06

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Thu Nov 16, 06   9:24 PM    [re: NOS] 

They Dont But you do.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Fri Nov 17, 06   10:04 PM    [re: Racerchic06] 

They dont because you're already done.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

Raceflame

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Sat Nov 18, 06   6:15 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

standings actual
dodge:5
ford:4
chevy:3

01RegalGS
Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Sat Feb 10, 07   12:11 PM    [re: Raceflame] 

Wow. If you are talking about serious cars, instead of the watered down machines, then you have to include things like Dodge, Chevy, Ford, but there are also Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Buick. They may not be seen as serious contenders now, but back when 350 horsepower cost $2500, they were a real threat.

Good... Bad... I'm the guy with the gun.

Racerchic06
Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Thu Feb 15, 07   5:38 PM    [re: 01RegalGS] 

especially roadrunners which were plymouths

GT500
Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Thu Feb 15, 07   7:48 PM    [re: Racerchic06] 

roadrunners are my second favorite car

69charger

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Fri Feb 16, 07   1:23 PM    [re: GT500] 

no one fucking cares u dipshit

GT500
Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Fri Feb 16, 07   2:00 PM    [re: 69charger] 

ight

NOS
Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Fri Feb 16, 07   8:02 PM    [re: 69charger] 

i care bitch so go fist your mom

GT500
Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Sun Feb 18, 07   4:15 PM    [re: NOS] 

lets get off the fucking topic

SweetNeon

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Thu Feb 22, 07   11:34 AM    [re: Raceflame] 

My dodge diesel has more balls then chev or ford

GT500
Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Thu Feb 22, 07   3:04 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

hell dude im going for chevy

Iwantasupra

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Fri Feb 23, 07   6:48 PM    [re: GT500] 

NOS, Charger, lay off the new blood. I'm not surprised you still come here non stop.

GT500
Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Fri Feb 23, 07   6:51 PM    [re: Iwantasupra] 

and thanks i gusse

hey sup

Edited by GT500 (Fri Feb 23, 07   6:53 PM)

NOS
Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Sun Feb 25, 07   12:54 PM    [re: GT500] 

no 1 said u could talk bitch

JETTAKID
Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Sun Jul 8, 07   5:06 AM    [re: Raceflame] 

ford all the way

01RegalGS

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Tue Sep 11, 07   5:44 PM    [re: JETTAKID] 

I'm personally a pontiac man myself.

Eitherway: Cehvy, Pontiac, and Buick are all the same.

Good... Bad... I'm the guy with the gun.

FastFiveO

Re: dodge versus chevrolet versus ford new   Posted Fri Sep 21, 07   4:58 PM    [re: 01RegalGS] 

its ford then dodge then toyota then nissan then chevy man

86 mustang GT- lil boost lil spray lil mods
86 bronco 4x4 - 33's, mags, magniflow true duels, CAI ford racing 19 lb injectors's and much more
99 dakota sport - 318 v8
96 cbr 600 race bike

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1