THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 48826

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread
sweetdevil

Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   9:12 AM    [re: hooyeah] 

that's the best damn metal I've ever eaten!!!

BREAKFAST.COM Halted... Cereal port not responding

Post Extras: Print Post

GotRiceBitch
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   11:08 AM    [re: sweetdevil] 

LOL.. hostess is cool

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

hooyeah
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   1:07 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

i never had a problem finding the cream filling dunno wut that slogan was all about or umm it probably had a deeper meaning like the cream filling is in your soul or sometihng i dunno i just confused myself getitng to deep

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

GotRiceBitch
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   1:14 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

lol dont hurt yourself hooyeah :P

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

hooyeah
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   1:20 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

to late for that i'm a natural born clumsy idiot i care not about hurting( i tried caring about it it didn't help) for example today i hit my head twice twisted my knee and cut my finger on a waterpump of an ancient 354 hemi, if i were to go into detail about my life injuries they would go on forever ex. i was almost hit by a train 3 times in a 3 day stretch same train same time. but ok back to the whole thinking thing i forget wut i was going to say to that so umm i hate being blonde... oh wait no i don't

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1