THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 48828

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread
GotRiceBitch
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   4:17 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

I'm trying, I'm trying!!!!!

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

Post Extras: Print Post

MomNdaughteRacrs
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   6:21 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

So when is this thing gonna get organized? I need to know so I can have all my pix posted for everyone to see since most of em are all ready for viewing!

Luv ya(not) MomNdaughter

hooyeah
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   6:27 PM    [re: MomNdaughteRacrs] 

well mail them to me for approval hehe prolly this weekend i think but mail them to me anyway

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

GotRiceBitch
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   6:41 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

this weekend is when the pics will be sent in to erik@trackseven.com to be put up on a forum for judging/voting.

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

hooyeah
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   6:43 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

i know but i stikk haven'tg otten them i am the pic inspector hehe

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

MomNdaughteRacrs
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   7:35 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

Aighty thanx GotRiceBitch....I will do that

Luv ya(not) MomNdaughter

GotRiceBitch
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   7:42 PM    [re: MomNdaughteRacrs] 

so what's up with the twinkie queen thing? I'm a ho-ho freak. they got discontinued for a while, and when they came back on the market i rushed out to a local hostess outlet in the town i was living in, bought like 6 boxes and put them in my freezer so i'd have a backstock should they decide to discontinue them again. LOL..

MomNdaughteRacrs
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   7:44 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

Lol...ohh yeaa, naw Twinkies are bad you and supposively I am too so I guess that made me a Twinkie...do I have to explain this to everyone!

Luv ya(not) MomNdaughter

hooyeah
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   7:45 PM    [re: MomNdaughteRacrs] 

well u dont have to explain it to me anymore which is good i was just about to ask

MomNdaughteRacrs
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   7:46 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

Good...I didnt wanna have to explain it to u also, lol j/p

Luv ya(not) MomNdaughter

GotRiceBitch
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   7:48 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

yah, the cream in hostess products has titanium alloy in it.. the same titanium alloy used in metals. there are things in them known to be cancer-causing, but what the hell DOESNT cause cancer in this day and age? I mean hell just breathing causes cancer from all the crap in the atmosphere. might as well indulge in the more enjoyable parts of life huh?

hooyeah
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   7:50 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

i don't think sex causes cancer hint hint

novaboy

Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   8:17 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

man stop you comming of as a complete perve!

novaboy

Aldo1

Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   8:33 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

Ok whos the genius that decides to put some fucking metal in some fucking cream!

hooyeah
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   8:37 PM    [re: novaboy] 

dude relax man i was just messing around besides most of the girls here i have talked to i think they know i'm just kidding i hope so atleast

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1