THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 48827

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread
novaboy

THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!!   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   12:42 AM     

As the official moderator of the MCC. i will now open this bord for sign ups to contest in the miss cvsr contest. to enter all you need do is enter your screen name and why you think you will win. sign ups go until midnight wed. night/thur. morning! Good Luck!

novaboy

Post Extras: Print Post

sweetdevil
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   9:45 AM    [re: novaboy] 

I'm game, and those of you who know me know why I'll win. By the way... what do we win???

MomNdaughteRacrs
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   11:26 AM    [re: novaboy] 

Like I said before.....I'm all ready, A lot of you peepz have seen me in person, c'mon now...how could I not win?

Luv ya(not) MomNdaughter

novaboy

Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   12:00 PM    [re: MomNdaughteRacrs] 

anyone else? how about this (i have to ask eric first) but if you win your picture gets posted on the sight as "miss cvsr" the hottest chick in the valley! is that good enough? then mabey will get more people...sex sells! lol!

novaboy

hooyeah
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   1:05 PM    [re: novaboy] 

if she doesn't make it gemz wanted in too and if u win u get the pride of being picked a winner hehe ( and a night with me) to accept your prise drive to canada

CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

FwyWarriorAdministrator

Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   1:12 PM    [re: novaboy] 

I think this is a cool idea, nova. But you're gonna need to get pics of everyone who wants to enter. Once you get those I can put up a poll with the pictures, so people can vote on the winner.

GotRiceBitch
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   1:14 PM    [re: novaboy] 

I'll jump in even if I won't win. I do think sweetdevil will win just on account of the fact that not many girls are better looking than her (she got lucky in the genetics department), but how is it a contest if there's only 1 or 2 people? LOL. Anyway, I'm in for what it's worth.

hooyeah
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   1:15 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

theres 4 hehe quality over quantity

CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

sweetdevil

Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   1:27 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

awwwwe, thank you for the compliment gotricebitch! Gotricebitch is the only other girl I've met on here, I don't know what the other two look like. Are you going to enter gotricebitch?

sweetdevil

Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   1:28 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

nevermind, you said you were in like two times!!! I was just all caught up on the compliment....

hooyeah
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   1:30 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

classic woman tell em sometihng sweet and they melt or it;s just that whole blonde thing

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

sweetdevil

Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   1:32 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

Big mixture of both!!! I'm one of those girls who's a sucker for compliments, and I'm pretty blonde too...

hooyeah
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   1:35 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

well i must say u sound very sweet lol

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

GotRiceBitch
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   4:14 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

Well, sweetdevil, I saw you at cruisenight once and my looks are nothing compared to yours, but yes I'm going to enter just for the hell of it. I never enter stuff like this, but I figure maybe I could get "first runner up" or something LOL.. hey what does the winner get anyway? There should be like some tanktop that says Miss CVSR or something. We should make this into an annual event or something, lots of new users get on here every day and I'm sure there'll be other girls wanting to enter later on.. just an idea.

EdgeOfGemz
Re: THE OFFICIAL MIS CVSR CONTEST!!! new   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   4:26 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

hey yea im totally in. Hella bored. Dont think im that great but for wut its worth ill do some damage i suppose. Need the addy to where the pics go. Post please! lol bie

| Speed is an addiction | You dont need cars? You dont need me | Peace | GemZ

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1