New advertising??? - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 7581

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)   Print Thread
sweetdevil

New advertising???   Posted Wed May 1, 02   7:56 PM     

Ok, Erik... I know you want lots of traffic and you'd like to get some more sponsers, but can we not advertise on the Seasame street and Disney/Nickelodeon website??? This is turning into a Jr. High school after school party!!!

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

Post Extras: Print Post

hooyeah
Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Wed May 1, 02   8:03 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

hey i found the site that way, although i do agree somewhat it is a slight annoyance hmmm but great way to get traffic those are my 2 cents

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

sweetdevil

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Wed May 1, 02   9:35 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

lol, i'm just kidding... it's just getting to be a lot of people under 16... 12, 13, 15, and they act like it. You act more grown up then some of the adults on here!!! lol

hooyeah
Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Wed May 1, 02   9:38 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

haha yes at times i guess but not always as u would know

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

FwyWarriorAdministrator

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Wed May 1, 02   10:55 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Haven't you heard? Sesame street is the new hot spot. I was out there this past weekend and managed to grab this photo. By the way, Elmo got smoked. Just goes to show you, don't fu** with the old skool!

fonzarelli

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Wed May 1, 02   11:15 PM    [re: FwyWarrior] 

omg how funny is that picture!?!?! LMFAO

GotRiceBitch

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   12:22 AM    [re: fonzarelli] 

how long did THAT masterpiece take? LOL.. that's funny.. you and your random humor. Where are the "yup yup yup a-ha a-ha" alien dudes though? they rule...

oh btw.. wait a min.. ernie's arms are still up and the cars are already going. REDLIGHT! lol..

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

Edited by GotRiceBitch (Thu May 2, 02   12:24 AM)

novaboy

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   12:26 AM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

dont wanna sound dumb but where is this advertizing were talking about?

novaboy

GotRiceBitch

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   12:29 AM    [re: novaboy] 

*Sssswoooooooooooosh!!!*

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

novaboy

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   12:32 AM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

o k what was that?

novaboy

GotRiceBitch

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   12:33 AM    [re: novaboy] 

nothing nova.. i'm sure someone will explain it to you.

novaboy

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   12:42 AM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

ha ha your not funny....tell me i want in...the only advertizing is see is for t shirt hell and some site with naked celebs. lol!

novaboy

GotRiceBitch

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   12:47 AM    [re: novaboy] 

I'll let sweetdevil take this one. This string was her idea.. so.. have at it devil! lol

hooyeah
Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   12:47 AM    [re: novaboy] 

at newgrounds where the kids come from

GotRiceBitch

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   12:48 AM    [re: hooyeah] 

You're both clueless.. hehe.. so yah.. let her explain it...

sweetdevil

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   7:56 AM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

I WAS KIDDING! The *swoosh* was the sound of the joke flying over novaboy's head. It seems we have a lot of kids in here, so i sarcastically asked erik to stop advertising on the seasame street website... And then Erik came back with the perfect pic!

novaboy

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   2:59 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

k thats what i thought. and i knew what that sound was but i just thought i had missed somthin. i am not dumb i just thought i missed somthing. thatnks for being a bitch, bitch!

novaboy

1969Stang
Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   3:05 PM    [re: FwyWarrior] 

lol..thats some funny shit. Big Bird is driving a mustang...very cool.

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...

sweetdevil

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   3:15 PM    [re: 1969Stang] 

hasn't it already been well established that I'm a bitch? I really wasn't trying though, i was again being sarcastic, i thought i was being nice...

novaboy

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   5:58 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

i was talking to gotricebitch. u know this.

novaboy

sweetdevil

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Fri May 3, 02   8:25 AM    [re: novaboy] 

oh.... sorry, I'm blonde

GotRiceBitch

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Fri May 3, 02   12:15 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Here we go again... I'm just giving you a hard time nova. You seriously need to develop a sense of humor. I didn't insult you, I merely pointed out that the joke went over your head, and everyone else noticed as well.. you kinda set yourself up for that one. Insert foot in mouth now.

TheRealMyles

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Fri May 3, 02   11:49 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

A Chase is a RACE! LOL..mls

Peace,

TRM

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1