New advertising??? - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 7580

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)   Print Thread
sweetdevil

New advertising???   Posted Wed May 1, 02   7:56 PM     

Ok, Erik... I know you want lots of traffic and you'd like to get some more sponsers, but can we not advertise on the Seasame street and Disney/Nickelodeon website??? This is turning into a Jr. High school after school party!!!

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

Post Extras: Print Post

hooyeah
Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Wed May 1, 02   8:03 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

hey i found the site that way, although i do agree somewhat it is a slight annoyance hmmm but great way to get traffic those are my 2 cents

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

sweetdevil

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Wed May 1, 02   9:35 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

lol, i'm just kidding... it's just getting to be a lot of people under 16... 12, 13, 15, and they act like it. You act more grown up then some of the adults on here!!! lol

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

hooyeah
Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Wed May 1, 02   9:38 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

haha yes at times i guess but not always as u would know

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

FwyWarriorAdministrator

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Wed May 1, 02   10:55 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Haven't you heard? Sesame street is the new hot spot. I was out there this past weekend and managed to grab this photo. By the way, Elmo got smoked. Just goes to show you, don't fu** with the old skool!

fonzarelli

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Wed May 1, 02   11:15 PM    [re: FwyWarrior] 

omg how funny is that picture!?!?! LMFAO

GotRiceBitch

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   12:22 AM    [re: fonzarelli] 

how long did THAT masterpiece take? LOL.. that's funny.. you and your random humor. Where are the "yup yup yup a-ha a-ha" alien dudes though? they rule...

oh btw.. wait a min.. ernie's arms are still up and the cars are already going. REDLIGHT! lol..

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

Edited by GotRiceBitch (Thu May 2, 02   12:24 AM)

novaboy

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   12:26 AM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

dont wanna sound dumb but where is this advertizing were talking about?

novaboy

GotRiceBitch

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   12:29 AM    [re: novaboy] 

*Sssswoooooooooooosh!!!*

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

novaboy

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   12:32 AM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

o k what was that?

novaboy

GotRiceBitch

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   12:33 AM    [re: novaboy] 

nothing nova.. i'm sure someone will explain it to you.

novaboy

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   12:42 AM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

ha ha your not funny....tell me i want in...the only advertizing is see is for t shirt hell and some site with naked celebs. lol!

novaboy

GotRiceBitch

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   12:47 AM    [re: novaboy] 

I'll let sweetdevil take this one. This string was her idea.. so.. have at it devil! lol

hooyeah
Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   12:47 AM    [re: novaboy] 

at newgrounds where the kids come from

GotRiceBitch

Re: New advertising??? new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   12:48 AM    [re: hooyeah] 

You're both clueless.. hehe.. so yah.. let her explain it...

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1