Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 100133

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (show all)   Print Thread
sweetdevil

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Thu May 9, 02   3:06 PM    [re: FwyWarrior] 

naw, just sick of the trash talkers...

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

Post Extras: Print Post

EdgeOfGemz

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Thu May 9, 02   3:15 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

yea but unfortunately this site is full of them.

Bye.

Still a whisper on my lips. The feeling on my finger tips. You leave me when im at my worst. Days go by and still I think of you. Days when Icouldnt live my life without you. Gemz |

sweetdevil

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Thu May 9, 02   3:17 PM    [re: EdgeOfGemz] 

In reply to:

yea but unfortunately this site is full of them.

LMAO..... You don't say????

BlownGTP

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Thu May 9, 02   3:18 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

lol i havent noticed

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!

EdgeOfGemz

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Thu May 9, 02   3:20 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

wish it wasnt so. but people talk shit. Its hummmaann nature. Just like sex but atleast one u get pleasure out of...which one is it huh huh can ya guess? haha

bye

Still a whisper on my lips. The feeling on my finger tips. You leave me when im at my worst. Days go by and still I think of you. Days when Icouldnt live my life without you. Gemz |

GotRiceBitch

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Thu May 9, 02   4:56 PM    [re: EdgeOfGemz] 

CVSR has always had trash talking since day one.. it just kinda goes with the racing scene. Kinda like how that guy with the fast car just shrugs and says "It's all stock" when his unsuspecting victim asks what's done to the car. It's part of the game. BTW pyro, thanks for the backup speech, but it's not necessary. I haven't checked the vote results for like 2 weeks because I just don't see the point. I don't really WANT to win, because there's all this shit surrounding the whole thing.. and it's just.. well, not fun :/ So like I said, sweetdevil takes the win. Besides, I wouldn't be much of a Miss CVSR with a cast on my left arm from fingertips to elbow.. just let sweet win, sheesh :P

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

sweetdevil

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Thu May 9, 02   4:58 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

what happened to you????

GotRiceBitch

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Thu May 9, 02   5:05 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

I refractured a bone that I broke pretty badly around 4-5 years ago that didn't heal right, dropped a heavy box on it and went to the doctor the next day because it hurt so bad I couldn't even put a shirt on without wanting to crawl out of my skin. They took some xrays but told me it's encased by other bones which block its view, so it can only be diagnosed by symptom. For now I'm in a half-cast splint that can't be removed. If it still hurts me in 1 week when the doctor rechecks it, I'm in a full cast for 2 months. He says just by examining it though, there's a 95% chance it's broken. Judging by the last 2 days in the splint, and how tough it's been to sleep let alone do anything with that arm, I'd say he's right. Major bummer, but I guess shit happens. Life goes on..

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

novaboy

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Thu May 9, 02   5:45 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

that sux...sorry bout the arm...where did you break it?

novaboy

GotRiceBitch

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Thu May 9, 02   6:38 PM    [re: novaboy] 

I'm not sure what you mean by where did I break it, so I'll answer it in both ways it could be meant. The bone I broke is called the Scaphoid, or the carpal navicular. It's a small horse-shoe shaped bone near the base of your thumb near the wrist. I broke it at work while lifting a box. I just didn't have a tight enough grip on it and it slipped sideways which forced my left thumb backwards, which in turn put stress on the bone and *snap*.

1969Stang
Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Thu May 9, 02   6:44 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

holy crap...I just picture it...then the snap part...holy crap...I felt that shit...j/k...hope your on pain killers...and hope you don't need pins.

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...

GotRiceBitch

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Thu May 9, 02   6:55 PM    [re: 1969Stang] 

They gave me some shit called ultracet. It doesn't do much at all, but I can tell you from experience that nothing can come close to touching the pain of a broken bone. This will be my 3rd broken bone in the span of 5 years and 4 broken bones in my lifetime. It'll hurt like shit for about a month, then it'll finally start to heal. That particular bone doesn't have a good blood supply due to its location and small size though, so it's known for very slow healing times and very poor recovery. It can take upwards of a year for a fracture of the scaphoid to fully mend, and often times the bone will not entirely fuse back together. In my case, as the doc showed me on my xrays, there's still a gap in my bone that didn't close up last time despite being in a cast for 2 months, a brace for 2 months, support for 6 months, and physical therapy only to regain 85% of normal range of motion in my thumb. In most cases, the joint will lose mobility within 10+ years and eventually will have to be pinned or entirely replaced. Sucks huh? That's probably why one of the other doctors who walked by while my arm was being splinted said "Boy, I'll bet she's not a happy camper right now". Either that or it could've been that I threatened to kick the doctor in the nuts because he kept squeezing my hand and asking if it hurt. OF COURSE IT DID. Sadistic freak! lol..

BadAssDodge

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Thu May 9, 02   7:09 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

why do you people keep talking shit just cause rhiannon is winning or has won the contest? You act as if she was doing the voting. Its fucking old already, give it a rest. as for gotrice, sorry bout the broken arm, that must have hurt like hell.

Faster & More Furious

GotRiceBitch

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Thu May 9, 02   7:15 PM    [re: BadAssDodge] 

It actually hurts more now than the day I broke it. That could be because the splint touches my hand and anything touching it hurts like nothing you can imagine, though. As for the contest, I think me and sweet are both trying to divert the topic now so shhh and people will stop talking about it.. heheh

novaboy

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Thu May 9, 02   11:08 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

no its cus its swolen...thats why it hurts

novaboy

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1