Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 100134

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (show all)   Print Thread
1969Stang
Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   2:37 PM    [re: PlayaHATER] 

oh God here we go.

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...

Post Extras: Print Post

novaboy

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   9:50 PM    [re: 1969Stang] 

back to the top.

novaboy

hooyeah
Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   9:52 PM    [re: novaboy] 

it wasn't at the top for me so up to the top u should go

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

BIGRED

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   10:19 PM    [re: PlayaHATER] 

Hey young man, I really don't care who you are. I don't appreciate the slandering of my girlfriend. If YOU have a problem come see me away from my business and make yourself known. If not, well then we all know what you are don't we.

P.S. Playa hater cuz you can't do the same....

-------------------------------------------------------------- Race-Prep Performance Engineering Inc. "Your one stop shop for engine performance"

TheRealMyles

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Fri May 3, 02   1:29 AM    [re: FwyWarrior] 

TTT

GotRiceBitch

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Fri May 3, 02   12:50 PM    [re: TheRealMyles] 

When it comes down to it, this is only a popularity contest, because the people who vote don't actually have to talk on the board (Not to mention I've noticed several clone names from the same IP on here). Doesn't that ruin the entire purpose of it being "miss CVSR"? I mean, gee, if I wanted to run in a popularity contest I'd go get all my little IRC chronies on here to vote for me and I'd bury everyone else by about 150-200 votes. But, that would be stupid and entirely pointless. I thought the point was for the regulars on here to vote for their favorite chick, but only about 20 people who voted actually talk on here. And you know what? When I really think about it, I don't know why I entered, because I don't need to be told that I'm pretty or have a brain or a personality or whatever.. what it boils down to is that I have an awesome kick-ass boyfriend who always tells me how beautiful and wonderful I am.. and I don't need anything more than that. So much love to big red and thanks to those of you who casted your vote in my direction. BTW devil let me know if you ever need any more pix and I'm sure I can set something up for you. Have fun!

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

sweetdevil

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Fri May 3, 02   1:19 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

K, I've been holding back on saying this, but I'm just going to say it. You're being a whiny bitch. I don't know if that is your intention, but that's what you're coming off as. When the poll is in your favor, it's all good. Every time you fall a few votes behind, you bitch and complain about how unfair it is. You say you don't really care what the outcome is (about 10+ times) but you're SO interested in it that you know what friggin IP address the votes are coming from???? WTF? Not just anyone can know what IP addresses are voting. I'm assuming you have to be constantly checking in with Erik or at his comp to see this info. Yeah, it is a popularity contest, what did you really think it would be??? I mean people must be really thirsty for votes if they're stealing other people's passwords to get that extra vote from you! C'mon, you keep making this huge deal about all of this. Novaboy said u were a whiner, I just left it alone, but that really is all you have done since the beginning of this contest. I don't mean to bitch you out here, but your contradictions and complaints are getting old. If you don't like it, have Erik remove you from the contest, or have him remove the votes from the same IP address. It doesn't matter. As long as we don't have to see another post about how great you are and how you don't need to be on this contest to prove yourself to anyone. You've made that very clear to everyone atleast three times. I don't see why you can't just leave it the hell alone!

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

sweetdevil

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Fri May 3, 02   1:35 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

oh yeah, and by the way.... If only 20 people who voted actually talk on here, how did u end up with 26 votes???

PlayaHATER
Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Fri May 3, 02   1:40 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

lol, shes not only a whinny bitch, shes an ugly whinny bitch, and bryan is a fucking pussy. See ya at cruise night.

BlownGTP

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Fri May 3, 02   2:45 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

i have to agree with sweetdevil on that one.

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!

EdgeOfGemz

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Fri May 3, 02   5:05 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

wow. Im impressed, I didnt think you guys would last that long. Oh but wait..now here comes the back stabbing, shit talking, and the always entertaining bitch fights. Its a friggin website poll. Yall need to just have a power outage. Shit. You guys are mean, I thought i acted like a bitch nuhh uhh! not compared to Sweet and Gotrice. Dont get me wrong i have NOTHING against you guys. I dont really have anything against anyone on this site. Im happy im not in the poll thing. Drama. You are all beautiful girl/women/chics wutever. Just except it, you are all equally fine, your just better looking than most. Consider yourselves the fortunate few and stop whineing about it. Sweet you say Rice is bitching and whineing, then wut are you doing ? This is soo petty.

Still a whisper on my lips. The feeling on my finger tips. You leave me when im at my worst. Days go by and still I think of you. Days when Icouldnt live my life without you. Gemz |

sweetdevil

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Fri May 3, 02   7:08 PM    [re: EdgeOfGemz] 

Read the posts gemz, every chance she gets she whines about what is wrong with this poll. I haven't said a fucking word until now, but it's getting old. I'm not whining, I'm calling her out on being annoying and asking her to stop. Obviously, others agree with me, because they've either said it already or they aren't saying a thing, because they agree and just want to stay out of it. Being that you didn't enter the contest and don't live here yet, maybe you should do the same.

hooyeah
Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Fri May 3, 02   7:22 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

well sweetdevil u gave your opinion on gemz after she gave hers aboutt he contest everyone is entitled to their own opinion, many have been stated in this post. personally i do not find it very useful to tell other ppl to stay out of it when u r obviously not doing the same. No offense to you sweetdevil but u did start with your opinion and when someone gives theirs u fight back and tell them to stay out of it, i find that quite rude and unfair. everyone is entitled to their open free thots she raised good points and i do not feel she deserved to be told to back out for voicing an honest fair opinion.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

sweetdevil

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Fri May 3, 02   9:15 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink. That's just my opinion..... hehe

TheRealMyles

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Fri May 3, 02   11:31 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

Well Said Hooyeah,

I and since everyone has one I think that it is dark out right now. And if anyone asked me I know they did not and won't so I think this is better left to e-mails but what do I know.

Hope all is well with everyone..mls

Peace,

TRM

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1