Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 100136

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (show all)   Print Thread
Phatmatt

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   6:53 PM    [re: DOT] 

Jesus man, don't put down Rice. She's probably one of the coolest people I've ever met. And if you don't think she's hot that's your problem. You're right she ISN'T the typical big boobed blonde showing her ass, but she is pretty. And she's got more than that, personality, class, and a good soul. That means more than big boobs sometimes.

I'm not saying DOWN WITH THE OTHER GIRLS, far far from it. I'm just standing up for what I think.

Post Extras: Print Post

novaboy

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   6:57 PM    [re: Phatmatt] 

no shes just what she says she is a bitch. a picky whiny little gothic looking bitch. if thats what you like cool but thats just sad.

novaboy

hooyeah
Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   7:22 PM    [re: novaboy] 

just a question nova why do u think that? you are entitled to your opinion everyone is entitled to their own but do u have a reason?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

novaboy

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   7:24 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

read her interview, and ive talked to her a couple times on aim.

novaboy

hooyeah
Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   7:26 PM    [re: novaboy] 

i have read her interveiw.. i have also talked to her on aim and what reasons do u think that i see nothing wrong with the interveiw do u have any actual reasons? i'm not saying you are wrong nor saying u r right but besides read her interveiw and talked to her do u have any real reasons?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

novaboy

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   7:32 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

i let novagurl read it and after 2 ?'s she was like "man this chick is a whiner" and her whole thing about "i want the guy to look at me " *whine* "look at me look at me" wha wha. and this whole thing "oh sex sells im not gonna win" wha wha. basicly this is all i hear from her "whine whine , men suck, im a bitch whine whine, why cant i find a guy that wont cheat on me whine whine* thats all she does is say men suck and how shes perfect and why can she find a guy to match. well heres the deal. your butt ugly and your stringy nasty red hair doesnt help. uck!!!! now leave this alone!

novaboy

Phatmatt

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   7:37 PM    [re: novaboy] 

ah he's allowed his own opinion I disagree and don't find her gothic at all. Anyway I like her and voted for her and I think Hoo did too. I'm dropping it now. I've said my peice and will say no more.

novaboy

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   7:37 PM    [re: Phatmatt] 

ok cool

novaboy

hooyeah
Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   7:40 PM    [re: novaboy] 

yah nova i was just wondering if u actually had reasons and weren't just bitching at her for no real reason i respect your opinion and u r entitled to it. I just hate it when ppl get bitched at for no reason thats y i asked. glad u rn't like that

novaboy

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   7:54 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

its cool and i dont have anything against you rice...i just dont think that you have a good attitude towards men and this contest. why does everyone think sweet devil is a bitch? read her interview. she didnt have anything bad to say.

novaboy

BIGRED

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   9:19 PM    [re: novaboy] 

Boy Nova, you don't know much about life do you man, I am dating Rice, and I have been for about two years now. I seriously think she really has a good outlook on life and you should re-think the decision you made about her personality. Sure she gets a little overdone with her depressing stuff sometimes but everybody has bad days, she really just likes to have a good time. The other thing is a woman who walks around saying she is the shit is one with very little self esteem and usually THEY are the ones that are really depressed. They just don't show it! You will usually find in life that the quiet ones and the more reserved ones are the "SLEEPERS", like the librarian that if you take off the glasses and let her hair down is one of the hottest things you have ever seen!! And let me tell you, the goofy librarian has got MAADD skills if you know what I mean.

-------------------------------------------------------------- Race-Prep Performance Engineering Inc. "Your one stop shop for engine performance"

GotRiceBitch

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   9:33 PM    [re: BIGRED] 

Our conversations on AIM (novaboy and I) consisted of him putting down everything in this world but the bible, all he did was relentlessly insult my beliefs in life and the way I look at things, which if he was paying any attention in the first place, are more optimistic than anything else. I don't know where he gets off on the gothic bitch tangent. I used to do that in high school (and for a little while it was fun, whaddya expect living in a small town where people gasp and point when they see anything that doesn't walk around looking like a gapclone? LOL) but quickly burned out on it. If anything, sweet looks more gothic-ish just from the pics (spike heel knee high boots and all black clothes, isn't that goth-ish?) though she is not that way at all, and I don't see how he thinks a white shirt and blue jeans with high tops looks even remotely dark. LOL.. anyway.. thank you to red for all the compliments.. and as far as the librarian goes yah, I used to be a volunteer librarian and actually got an academic award for it. Just another interesting tidbit about me and my past.. and it's something I'm not ashamed of but actually glad I had the experience in life.

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

Stryker

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   11:56 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

If a white shirt and blue jeans is gothic, then I must be gothic too, cause I usually wear a black shirt with a black leather jacket, which, I believe, is more black than Rice was wearing in her pictures. There's nothin wrong with wearing black. I wear it all the time. And I'm FAR from bein gothic (actually knocked a kid on his ass when he told his friends I was part of the gothic group here in town). Just cause you wear black don't make ya goth. Hell, I know people who wear black pants, shirt, and jacket, and they aren't goth. It's just a popular color to wear.

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~

novaboy

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Tue Apr 30, 02   1:14 AM    [re: Stryker] 

eh what ever rice every one that has read our little conversation on aim thinks your a wack job and everyone that has seen you pic thinks you are ...well...not pretty. as far as optimistic on aim what was optimistic? you dont even believe in miracles!

novaboy

BlownGTP

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Tue Apr 30, 02   7:29 AM    [re: novaboy] 

all i have to say is i voted for sweet devil.. not only is she FINE, but she had some good answers too.

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1