Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 100135

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (show all)   Print Thread
FwyWarriorAdministrator

Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   11:14 PM     

The Official Miss CVSR Contest
Concept by Novaboy

Entries are listed in alphabetical order by username.
You may only vote once.

Please choose one:

Karan
Vote for
GotRiceBitch!
Interview
Tiffany
Vote for
MomNdaughteRacrs!
Interview

Ashley
Vote for
Shlmozie!
Interview
Rhiannon
Vote for
SweetDevil!
Interview

View the results for this poll

You can post replies to this, but please keep it respectable!

Post Extras: Print Post

LethalToy

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   10:49 PM    [re: FwyWarrior] 

I am just posting to get this back up to the top of the forum. P.S. My vote tied it up. Let's see some more people vote. I think it would help if you couldn't see the standings until after you voted. It may help with the # of peeps voting since at least 125 people have viewed the poll.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

BlownGTP

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   8:23 AM    [re: LethalToy] 

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!

BIGRED

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   9:05 AM    [re: BlownGTP] 

C-mon People!! vote for the dam thing! 25 votes? thats just sad, there are thousands of you on here!!

-------------------------------------------------------------- Race-Prep Performance Engineering Inc. "Your one stop shop for engine performance"

GotRiceBitch

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   10:35 AM    [re: BIGRED] 

LOL.. at this point I don't think it matters. Sex sells, and I already have a pretty good idea of who's gonna win.

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

sweetdevil

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   12:33 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

This setup is nice, good job Erik!

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

Phatmatt

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   3:18 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

ok I still have to vote, but I don't know how I should decide on who to vote for. Most likely I'll vote for GotRiceBitch (her charming personallity and veiws on cars appeal to me), but I didn't know if I wasn't supposed to vote because I'm not a CA resident, or what MISS CV stands for. Just a hot peice of ass? ....or something more?

GotRiceBitch

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   3:20 PM    [re: Phatmatt] 

Anyone on the board can vote. Doesn't matter. Miss CVSR is based on whatever you want it to be based on. Everyone has their own reason for voting. This is just supposed to be something fun.

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

Phatmatt

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   3:25 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

yeah I guess your right. It's up between rice and devil. You two are both extremely good looking ladies... but ... ah nevermind I'm voting for rice. I you're just a cooler person. How did this whole thing come about in the first place anyway?

GotRiceBitch

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   3:30 PM    [re: Phatmatt] 

Novaboy came up with the concept... it got tossed around and debated for some time, and finally we all got our pictures and answers sent in.. then there was a question as to whether we should wait for more participants to enter, but it finally came down to that everyone just seemed to want it up and running.. so here it is. I guess it's gonna be a biannual event (every 6 months), so the next one will be October of this year.

Phatmatt

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   3:41 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

Good work Nobaboy. This looks like fun. Well I voted and I want to you luck, Karan. You're a "smoking hottie" and have good stuff to say too. I hate girls that are all looks and no brains. Once again best of luck to ya, I hope you win.

Phatmatt

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   3:52 PM    [re: Phatmatt] 

eh, I just realized that Sweetdevil looks scarily like my girlfriend if she were a blonde and more fair complected. Knowing how Sweetdevil is, I thank dog that my Carolyn doesn't act like that. No offense to you sweet, but you've got a LOT of 'tude and I couldn't handle off of it.

GotRiceBitch

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   3:55 PM    [re: Phatmatt] 

Thank you matt, that's really cool of you to say... and in sweet's defense, she may have attitude, but that's part of what makes her who she is, which is a spicey little devil, just like she says. At least she's honest, right? Thanks for your vote and words of encouragement, as with everyone else, it means a lot.

Phatmatt

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   4:10 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

no sweat. and I wasn't trying to attack SweetDevil, she's great. I just didn't vote for her.

GotRiceBitch

Re: Official Miss CVSR Contest Poll new   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   4:20 PM    [re: Phatmatt] 

Oh I know you weren't - I was just commenting on the fact that her attitude is just part of her. Everyone has their own unique qualities that make them who they are. Trust me, I've got some pretty oddball quirks too, but my mother always told me that they're only part of what makes me who I am in life and that I should never be ashamed of those things.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1