hello all - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 95031

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)   Print Thread
dtmcoupe
hello all   Posted Sun May 18, 03   5:33 PM     

hey everyone whats up, im going to be moving out to the coachella valley area and look foreward to meeting everyone, ive got an m coupe, best time is a 13.3 its all stock now, but hopefully ill be in the mid 12.s by the end of summer...just wondering how many euros are out there? thanks

Post Extras: Print Post

uglystick

Re: hello all new   Posted Mon May 19, 03   10:19 AM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

what's up! if it ain't a guy with a car shaped like a shoe!

just kidding, the m coupe is the only new style bmw that i would actually want to own. fine automobile. just a little tough to keep those rear tires from sucking up the auto-x cones!!

i've got a '75 3.0 cs with lots of plans. other than that the only other bmw guy on the board is a bmw tech who owns a big block caprice. his name is LS4_454.

tell us more about your plans for your m coupe.

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.4L Straight Six; Turbonetics T3/T04E Hybrid Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC

MrPeabody

Re: hello all new   Posted Mon May 19, 03   3:18 PM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

Hey! Nice to see another BMW edition to the board I have a 1970 Datsun 240Z. Got any pics of the BMW???

-Ben

dtmcoupe
Re: hello all new   Posted Tue May 20, 03   3:22 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

its a 2002 m coupe, only engine mod is underdrive pulleys i have dynoed 285hp at the rear wheels. as for other mods its got H&R springs/bilstein shocks, soon to be ground conrtol or H&R coil-overs. also i will be installing a roll cage very soon its sitting in my garage. then i want to get some light race buckets, maybe recaro. other then that brakes and maybe an exhaust and i should be all done (till i find something else to do) the best 1/4 time for the m coupe in stock form is a 12.54 so its very able. btw what the hell else is there to do out in the desert? is there any whitewater rafting or anything...ive been sailing much of my life, and i need a fun hobby, but cant afford to be messing with sand rails and dirt bikes.

Satanismycopilot
Re: hello all new   Posted Tue May 20, 03   3:48 PM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

try Ice Hockey...great hobby/sport

/Southern New Jersey Whiteboy

LS4_454
Re: hello all new   Posted Tue May 20, 03   10:08 PM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

So you have the one with the S54 motor? Very nice package and excellent times, didn't realize they were "that" quick. We had one come in with a huffer on it putting out close to 400hp, what a rocket.

dtmcoupe
Re: hello all new   Posted Fri May 23, 03   8:41 PM    [re: LS4_454] 

ya its the s54 engine. any other sports out there? like maybe whitewater kayaking if there is a fast river near you guys....or at least freshwater fishing or mountian biking or anything? thanks

hooyeah

Re: hello all new   Posted Fri May 23, 03   10:06 PM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

ooh a mountain biker i love the speedy downhill technical biking

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?

dtmcoupe
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 24, 03   7:25 AM    [re: hooyeah] 

whats hokey pokey?

SweetNeon

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 24, 03   9:55 AM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

sounds like some democratic mumbo jumbo to me

LS4_454
Re: hello all new   Posted Sun May 25, 03   8:58 PM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

S54? Then you are missing 30 HP since they are rated at 315 HP from the factory. And yes, that IS at the rear wheels. If anything you "may" have a coupe with a 3.0 rated at 225HP, but I doubt there is 60 hp in underdrive pulleys, hell there wouldn't even be 60 extra hp if you ran no belts at all. Under drive pulleys? This isn't a 5.0 Stang, haven't seen a set come through yet and I would expect that to be the first thing added on, we do more chips, intakes and exhausts than anything else. 12.54 in stock form? They are quick but not 12.50's, maybe a high 13 with a good driver. Yours at a 13.3? 1/8 mile right? Lets see, you "have" a '02 M Coupe, youve put on suspension and want to add roll cages and exhausts but your looking for a new hobby out here and you dont want to spend a lot of money? Maybe you should sell your sail boat that you have been doing all your traveling in while touring the world. You came to the wrong place to BS everyone, get your facts right before you try and be a poser. Take your 318ti with its "underdrive" pulleys and go hang out with some KIA's. Try the www.poserkiafartcan.com site.
Besides we already have Chad (SweetNeon) who is making at least eight times more money than anyone else here, he even bought a college recently. One hiped up wealthy bullshitter is enough for this board.

MrPeabody

Re: hello all new   Posted Sun May 25, 03   11:12 PM    [re: LS4_454] 

Amen to that...

-Ben

dtmcoupe
Re: hello all new   Posted Mon May 26, 03   9:54 AM    [re: MrPeabody] 

ok seems a few people are very mis informed. R&T got a 13.2 1/4 mile for the m coupe for the 12.54 heres the link http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98813 upper middle page. as for me "lying" about my hp here are the dyno charts http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80293 now as for my hobbies...i have a 14ft laser sail boat, i bought it for $2700 about 2 years ago. not everyone with a sail boat has a 70ft 5million dollar boat. got a response for that one bud?

LS4_454
Re: hello all new   Posted Mon May 26, 03   9:12 PM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

You are still way under at the rear wheels, should be at least 315 as the engine is rated. Sounds like a bunch of other poser wanna be's there too. Good place for you to stay and hang out. You dont need a new hobbie, just take your "boat" out to lake Cahuilla and you can sail all day long, maybe hook up on a island too. These posers are talking about the DSC kicking in at 7000 RPM, idiots, if it IS on it kicks in immediatly, it doesn't "wait" until some ungoddly RPM of 7000.
Oh and for your 12 second run, here is Dallas's response from your poser site:
"With the wind pushing behind, with a cool nitrous oxide wind storm blowing into the intake, and at a race track in New Orleans the S54 M roadster can run low 12s."
And R&T isn't the "bible".

LS4_454
Re: hello all new   Posted Mon May 26, 03   9:28 PM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

Here is your 12 second Coupe/roadster

dtmcoupe
Re: hello all new   Posted Tue May 27, 03   4:54 AM    [re: LS4_454] 

wow you sure dont know much about cars....what the hell makes you think they are rated at 315 AT THE WHEELS. what car company rates their ENGINES at the wheels....you sure look stupid to anyone who knows anything about cars....ill be sure to post this on bimmerforums and show (once again) that for the most part muscle car owners are very poorly imformed about what it takes to make a good car. about R&T being a "bible" thats not what i meant, what i said was R&T posted a time of 13.2, and its 100% possible to get better numbers. the 12.54 was in a 100% stock m coupe right down to the tires (just played with the air pressure)...got any more stupid, misinformed comments? WOW YOU SHOULD FEEL STUPID...

dtmcoupe
Re: hello all new   Posted Tue May 27, 03   5:09 AM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

http://www.evosport.com/product/perf/#pulleys heres the pulleys.....im still wondering what makes you think cars hp is rated at the wheels....show me one stock m3 thats putting down 333 at the wheels....or an m coupe thats putting down 315. hope to see you on the street, when a estoril (if you even know what that is) blue m coupe smokes you like nothing you have ever seen, thats me damn, and my m coupe is made for the track, not the strip, and its still gonna smoke your ass

BlownGTP

Re: hello all new   Posted Tue May 27, 03   7:13 AM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

i thought your numbers seemed a little off too! and i dont think you realize that LS454 is a BMW tech. My guess is he knows a little bit more than you would ever hope to know about BMW's.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!

dtmcoupe
Re: hello all new   Posted Tue May 27, 03   8:10 AM    [re: BlownGTP] 

please tell me how my numbers are off.....then look at my DYNO CHARTS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. i realise hes a tech, but he seems to be very un knowledgable on m coupes, and m cars in general if he thinks they put 315 at the wheels stock!!!

BlownGTP

Re: hello all new   Posted Tue May 27, 03   9:18 AM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

well, the 12.54 part is what threw me off. That sounds a bit off. The funny part is the link that you added. there was almost a second and a half difference from what everyone was saying. I could picture the car running a 13.5 at its best in street and factory trim. thats all ill ever belive.

quik67firebird

Re: hello all new   Posted Tue May 27, 03   9:27 AM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

Okay, this sounds like an interesting conversation here... first off ---> "show (once again) that for the most part muscle car owners are very poorly informed about what it takes to make a good car" <--- ouch. I think that is kind of ........ WRONG!!!

The horsepower numbers listed from BMW are for what the engine generates.

The numbers from the factory are 333 hp. With a 3131lbs car that puts you down the quarter in about 13.4 - 13.5. If you've made some mods to the engine and increased your torque band or horsepower then I don't see 13.3 being out of the question. As for hitting the 12.54 mark stock. I don't think so. With that amount of horsepowerand that weight, physics just won't allow it.

As for you getting into the 12's on your ride, if you're doing 13.3's now, it's not to far away. But those last few tenths can be tough.

...of course this is coming from a muscle car owner so..... lol

dtmcoupe
Re: hello all new   Posted Tue May 27, 03   11:27 AM    [re: quik67firebird] 

i dont see how somone...espically a bmw tech would think they rate the hp from the factory at the wheels. what dealership does he work at, i will be sure to keep my car far away from him!

hooyeah

Re: hello all new   Posted Tue May 27, 03   11:53 AM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

thuis place thrives on stereotypes doesn't it?

Satanismycopilot
Re: hello all new   Posted Tue May 27, 03   7:00 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

the one thing that i saw in those posts is that the user name that told the story of the 12.54 is different from the one that posted his dyno charts....as for Atco Raceway which is a whole 15mins from my jhouse it is known as one of the fastest raceways in the northeast. i for one being from south jersey never EVER heard of ANY M Coupe running 12.54 stock at Atco. The guy that posted that story is from Cherry hill 45mins from me. i would like to see him do that. enough said

LS4_454
Re: hello all new   Posted Tue May 27, 03   7:57 PM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

All cars are rated at the rear wheels, this has been going on since around the early 70's, before you were even a twinkle in your mommies eye. Engines used to be rated at the flywheel, no accessories and even header type exhaust used even when the production motor was to use standard manifolds. Most of the engines never acheived the advertised numbers once installed into the car, some numbers were down played because of insurance reasons and some of those engines were actually putting out better HP numbers, especially towards late '69 and early '70 (Cobra Jet, Hemi, etc).
Then there was some typical legislation of "cut out the bullshit" and ALL manufactures had to rate the cars at the REAR wheels. This was also a bonus since now the HP numbers were true but lower and insurance rates became better for us people with muscle cars. Your something or other blue M coupe is rated at 315 at the rear wheels, not the flywheel, not the middle of the driveshaft and not from Bubba Boys all engine Dyno Service. A couple of years ago the Mustang Cobra guys caused a recall on the Cobras because they were taking their cars to a Dyno shop and they weren't getting the advertised numbers, Ford had to come up with a new exhaust manifold to get the advertised number. And some FYI, the M5 is rated at 396HP for this very reason, it was supposed to be advertised at 400 but after the Cobra fiasco they(BMW) backed it down to 396. Every engine varies some, but sometimes someone gets "the" motor. So just think, now these engines are putting out same and better HP numbers that they were in the 60's when they used to measure them at the flywheel and now with all the emission equipment, now thats technology.
Some things to keep in mind when doing a dyno test, How many other cars were done ahead of you? If they use one with a water brake how hot was the water? What elevation(altitude) were you at? What were the weather conditions that day? Did they have the back of the car pulled down good so the rear tires didn't slip? When was the dyno last calibrated? How warm was your engine for each dyno run? Has Bubba been spitting his chew on the rollers? Did Bubba boot up the 486 before you did the run and not during?
Some of your wanna be poser buddies mentioned something about a correction factor involved with the dyno sheets. Sounds like there is mathmatical formula to convert it to a "true" number. Maybe when you get done changing your diaper and boot your Mac you can find out from the posers how to get a real number. I wouldn't work at the local dealer, they are completely screwed up and we are always fixing the cars they can't, but you should do just fine there. I hope you didn't put that post up at your site too quickly, you may not want to return.
I may be an idiot but I know what the fuck I'm talking about.

dtmcoupe
Re: hello all new   Posted Wed May 28, 03   6:24 AM    [re: LS4_454] 

if you think cars are rated at the wheels you dont know what the fuck your talking about, find me dyno charts of a stock m3/m coupe that puts 315/333 at the wheels, im willing to bet anything you cant, because its not true!!! they dyno the engines with the accesories on them, but not from the wheels, its a FLYWHEEL dyno..im glad you dont work at a dealership, because i wouldnt want you touching my car.

LS4_454
Re: hello all new   Posted Wed May 28, 03   8:18 AM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

So you really think the Cobra guys pulled their motor out of their $38,000 dollar cars just to see what kind of number the motor would produce? I see a bigger idiot in the picture here. Why dont you do some research today while you are in study hall and be somewhat productive.
I'm placing my bet that we are dealing with another one of these dreaming magazine reading 14 year olds wishing to drive a car someday. Anyone?
If your "car" is only producing 286 then i would head over to the dealer with your dyno sheets and demand your missing 29 HP, tell 'em that Bubba says.................

LS4_454
Re: hello all new   Posted Wed May 28, 03   8:38 AM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

Read it and learn DA, here is a link that describes just what I have been talking about.
http://www.corridor-o.com/html/kids/html/horses.html

What a punk, you related to Neon?

BlownGTP

Re: hello all new   Posted Wed May 28, 03   9:10 AM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

why would they rate hp off the flywheel? What matters is what your putting on the ground!! It makes perfect sense to me.

quik67firebird

Re: hello all new   Posted Wed May 28, 03   9:32 AM    [re: BlownGTP] 

Here's what the car makers are doing in case anyone wanted to know.

SAE Net Horspower
In 1972, American manufacturers phased in SAE net horsepower. This is the standard on which current American ratings are based. This rating is measured at the flywheel, on an engine dyno, but the engine is tested with all accessories installed, including a full exhaust system, all pumps, the alternator, the starter, and emissions controls. Both SAE net and SAE gross horsepower test procedures are documented in Society of Automotive Engineers standard J1349. Because SAE net is so common, this is the standard we will use to compare all others.

SAE Gross Horsepower
This is the old process that American manufacturers used as a guide for rating their cars. It was in place until 1971. SAE gross also measures horsepower at the flywheel, but with no accessories to bog it down. This is the bare engine with nothing but the absolute essentials attached to it; little more than a carb, fuel pump, oil pump, and water pump. Because the test equipment on the engine is not the same as in SAE net, it is impossible to provide a mathematical calculation between SAE net and SAE gross. As a general rule, however, SAE net tends to be approximately 80% of the value of SAE gross. SAE J245 and J1995 define this measurement.

Driven Wheel or Brake Horsepower
This is a measurement of horsepower taken at the driven wheels on a dynamometer, reflecting how much power is available after an engine's accessories, exhaust system, emission control system and driveline losses have taken affect (very useful to know since it's a realistic measure of horsepower in the real world).

uglystick

Re: hello all new   Posted Wed May 28, 03   1:03 PM    [re: quik67firebird] 

damn...all while i was out of town...sonofa!

and to ls4 and the firechicken guy...you'll be proud to know that my interum mill in my bmw is going to be powered by a holley 450 mechanical carb on a 4bbl euro 7er manifold; holley red fuel pump; rci fuel cell; and a bunch of other american shit on there too.

anyone who talks shit about the muscle car crowd can get fucked by a rottweiler in my humble opinion. bmw, mercedes, porsche, fuckinvolvopenta, you name it...they all build power the same. you do the same thing to all of them to make them more powerful. just because the block and/or crankmains look different doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot.

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.4L Straight Six; Turbonetics T3/T04E Hybrid Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC

uglystick

Re: hello all new   Posted Wed May 28, 03   2:22 PM    [re: uglystick] 

oh and dtmcoupe,

you should probably consider the source when you and your bmw cronies are chuckling about how the ricers and hot rod crowd don't know what they're talking about. bmw owners are (generally) the most self aggrandizing, jack ass clusterfucks i've ever run into on the internet. i suppose you could toss alfa romeo owners into that list as well. either way, do realize that no matter how often you fuckers sit around and circle jerk to the bavarian autosport catalog, there are people out there who do something other than throw money at a car to make it go faster. $2500 for a six throttle intake that'll improve your power by around 20hp? now who's the idiot?

for half of the amount you paid for your car, if not far less than that, there is a bmw e12 530i owner who is running psycho fast et's with 650.5 rear wheel horsepower.

it doesn't matter what you start with. i know a guy with a 318i wrapped around an e46 m3 engine, won't turn to save it's life but it'd massacre you on the straights. track car? you'd be better off in my shoes gutting an old cheapo car and building tube from there. why cut out your suede headliner just to install an interference cage?

keep the mcoupe as-is, it'll be worth bucks in the future. build your own car, then we'll see if you're worth your salt.

jason

LS4_454

Re: hello all new   Posted Wed May 28, 03   4:46 PM    [re: quik67firebird] 

Quick 67,
Here is part of the article I found which is they way I have always understood it to be but your also seems to be saying the same thing except at the flywheel:

"Net horsepower, also called road horsepower, (Rhp) is a calculation where horsepower is measured after the load from a chassis and accessories. Essentially, this is the power available at the drive wheel or wheels of a vehicle. Nowadays called SAE net horsepower, it is the only method used for advertising purposes since 1972. "
Wheres the Coupe boy at?

dtmcoupe
Re: hello all new   Posted Thu May 29, 03   5:36 PM    [re: LS4_454] 

dyno an m3/m coupe what ever you want you will not get 315/333 at the wheels....if you dont belive me lets meet up and do a dyno run (at the losers expense)

LS4_454

Re: hello all new   Posted Thu May 29, 03   9:44 PM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

What? Your going to sell the 3.0? Give me a call when you get the "M" Coupe.

dtmcoupe
Re: hello all new   Posted Fri May 30, 03   12:04 AM    [re: LS4_454] 

i would be down for a run, i live in oc right now and wont be living out there for a while, but i go back and fourth now and then. heres the thread if you wanna see how stupid you sound to people who know whats going on http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=102019&perpage=25&pagenumber=2 and if i did "have " an 3.0 coupe it would make about 200 ENGINE where as im making 285 AT THE WHEELS WITH A DYNOJET DYNO WITH THE DYNO CHART THAT I POSTED, THE THE PRODUCT REVIEW. ITS OK I ACCEPT YOUR APPLOGY FOR BEING WRONG

uglystick

Re: hello all new   Posted Fri May 30, 03   9:51 AM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

man, you're right on the line of being the quintessential bmw jerkoff.

this was a simple argument. understand that we get HUNDREDS of little children claiming to drive 800 hp Veilside Supras and M5's and you name it...

Sometimes it requires us to sort the signal from the noise with some tough love. i believe you've got an M Coupe. Right on. LS4 is probably simply still pissed at you for acting like a jerkoff and running to your bmw friends yelling, 'look at the mullet wearing musclecar owner, he doesn't have vanos, he doesn't have vanos! mechanics are all idiots, etc.'

If you keep arguing and being a punkass, and calling my friend here stupid, i'll come down there to newport and skullfuck your m coupe with 383 inches of creeping death. In a JAGUAR. otherwise, why not come by here (the site) and find yourself a race or two, amicably. there are quite a few fast cars in the cv. this board can serve that purpose really well, you don't have to read hooyeah and stryker's bitch fights about who's a ricer...

jason
hangtown, ca
up here with the redneck musclecar idiots...

Satanismycopilot
Re: hello all new   Posted Fri May 30, 03   1:32 PM    [re: uglystick] 

wtf are vanos

dtmcoupe
Re: hello all new   Posted Fri May 30, 03   2:02 PM    [re: Satanismycopilot] 

if you read the posts ls4 454 was the one who called me a liar, vanos is a variable cam system like vtech but its much smoother, giving as much hp/tq as possible at any rpm, where as vtec is more of an on off switch at high rpms's the s54 engine has double vanos, making the power delivery even smoother and more useful. i really have nothing against most muscle car owners, my friend has a viper gts and i know he would kill me if we raced, i have a problem with somone who dosent know what they are talking about and tries to bash me. please read through the whole 3 pages and you will see that i was acctacked and called a liar, and a bunch of other crap. ls4 454 do you have any more BRIGHT AND ACCURATE comments to make?

Satanismycopilot
Re: hello all new   Posted Fri May 30, 03   2:08 PM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

oh ok that makes sense then

uglystick

Re: hello all new   Posted Fri May 30, 03   4:50 PM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

some more comments:

1. did you not hear that we deal with a bunch of CHILDREN here who tell us about their 12986hp Supra or Skyline or DSM? we're used to the claims that you made coming from absolute idiots...it's trial by fire here. sorry if you were unjustly accused.

2. your argument with LS4 isn't much of an argument. both determinations of horsepower (SAE Net vs. DynoJet RWHP) are formulaic starting from data. neither is entirely accurate for every application. they both ATTEMPT to attain a wheel horsepower rating. both are innacurate. the dynojet is inaccurate based upon the numbers that are plugged INTO the formula, the SAE net is inaccurate based upon the FORMULA that the accurate numbers are plugged into.

if you want to argue this more, i'll get the cats down the street at DTS involved. they invited me over for a couple pre-sale test runs of dynos (they dyno a hi-po engine on every dyno they sell for run testing purposes), and i could easily run this discussion past them for an educated viewpoint from the field.

but before i do that, lets agree on the questions:

1. does SAE Net Horsepower attempt to define hp modified by accessory & drivetrain loss OR hp w/ accessory loss only?

2. if the former is true in the last question, does a dynojet rwhp dyno more accurately indicate rwhp or is the sae net formula more accurate?

3. what are the shortcomings of the dynojet rwhp dyno vs. a hydraulic engine dyno?

4. what are the shortcomings of the formuation of SAE net hp when assessing drivetrain power losses?

you add as many questions as you want and i'll ask em and post accurate answers.

enjoy your weekend! have a fun drive in that beautiful OC weather, but watch out for those nazi cops in newport.

jason

LS4_454

Re: hello all new   Posted Fri May 30, 03   5:37 PM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

Liar? If that is what you want to call it, just calling you out on your BS. When was vanos (single or double) and VTEC (How did Honda come into a BMW discussion?) ever mentioned on any of my posts? Are you starting to grasp for straws here? Despiration setting in? Read the thread at your BMW site, ooohh, that hurts, you make me cry DT.:(
I see there are some pretty "intelligent" people there to, looks like a lot of name calling and finger pointing. I see the the "moderator" is about to close the thread because someone said shit, oh my god! Those terrible people there.
Jason has made some very good points on the hp rating and people here have found two sides of the story here on the ratings, both seem correct for what we have been saying. Your still missing your hp at the rear wheels though.

dtmcoupe
Re: hello all new   Posted Fri May 30, 03   6:39 PM    [re: LS4_454] 

ls454 you did call me a liar on the 1st page, and vanos and vtec came into the thread when "satanismycopilot" asked "whats vanos" you should actually read a thread before you ask questions. and as for how much power im making im actually higher stock then many m3's (io was 275 at the WHEELS stock) please find me a dyno chart of a stock m3 thats putting 333 or even 300 at the WHEELS. you cant do it, but ill let you try.

Stryker

Re: hello all new   Posted Fri May 30, 03   6:42 PM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

In reply to:

please read through the whole 3 pages and you will see that i was acctacked and called a liar, and a bunch of other crap

Well...There's a reason for that ya know.

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
CVSR's Undisputed Asshole

MrPeabody

Re: hello all new   Posted Fri May 30, 03   7:20 PM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

In reply to:

and vanos and vtec came into the thread when "satanismycopilot" asked "whats vanos"

That was a question from a third party, which was not pertaining to the original argument.

-Ben

LS4_454

Re: hello all new   Posted Fri May 30, 03   7:40 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

Exactly!
Thank You Ben. Take a bow.

LS4_454

Re: hello all new   Posted Fri May 30, 03   7:56 PM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

"ls454 you did call me a liar on the 1st page"
The word Liar was never used. I just said you were missing 30 hp from your engine, have you found it yet? I also said you "may" have a 3.0 Coupe, that could swing either way, do you? And I "attacked" you, geez, are you a victim of a gay bashing or something? Lighten up, it is only a message board, not a dark alley in downtown LA. More like calling you out.

, "and vanos and vtec came into the thread when "satanismycopilot" asked "whats vanos" you should actually read a thread before you ask questions."
Last I saw satanismycopilot is nowhere close to LS4_454, maybe you should actually think before you post.

"and as for how much power im making im actually higher stock then many m3's (io was 275 at the WHEELS stock) "
Easy to say since a E30 M3 is rated at 200hp, no great shakes there. And there you go again losing HP, will you ever find it?

"please find me a dyno chart of a stock m3 thats putting 333 or even 300 at the WHEELS. you cant do it, but ill let you try"
This question has already been answered by one of your poser buddies over at your "bimmer forum". I wont go through the trouble of pasting that exciting link here, and I'm sure you will find it. Looks like they have a good big dick contest going on over there, maybe you should join in? Oh, sorry...............................

BlownGTP

Re: hello all new   Posted Fri May 30, 03   8:21 PM    [re: LS4_454] 

Hey, no swearing or ill have to ask our moderator to close this thread!!!!! LOL

dtmcoupe
Re: hello all new   Posted Fri May 30, 03   9:17 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

ls4 454 i think you have really missed what i was saying to "satanismycopilot" he asked what vanos was, i was simply answering him. if you want to continue this discussion let me ask you 1 question. HOW MUCH WHEELHP DOES AN M COUPE HAVE (S54 POWER) if you still think its 315 then we have nothing more to talk about, as your either too stupid to understand what hp ratings mean, or too stubborn to admit your worng.

Stryker

Re: hello all new   Posted Fri May 30, 03   10:12 PM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

I dunno about most people here *actually I do, it just sounded good to start that way* but I'm inclined to believe the BMW tech over the wannabe BMW Bitch. Maybe it's just me though.

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   5:42 AM    [re: Stryker] 

Ratings are not at the rear wheeels.

That is rwhp. SAE just added all accesories to the motor before rating where as pre 72 they would leave out PS etc.

I can't believe you folks don't know this.

dtmcoupe
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:56 AM    [re: Hawk284] 

thank you hawk284 its good to know theres a few others with a brain in their head on this forum. and how am i a wanna be bmw bitch? you dont think i have an m coupe? please, i didnt come here to fight, as you can tell i named the thread "hello all" not " fuck you guys" if i wanted to brag about how fast my car was i would say i had a 700hp hennessy viper or something. it wasnt untill ls4 454 came in with his ignorant comments that this turned into a pissing contest.

BlownGTP

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   7:18 AM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

who the hell is this hawk guy now? Let me guess, its one of Bmw boys friends that he asked to come over here and back him up!!!!

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   9:59 AM    [re: BlownGTP] 

Well your guesses are as bad as your knowledge.

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:07 AM    [re: Hawk284] 

But testing rear-wheel horsepower (rwhp -- obviously, front drivers would be measuring fwhp) makes it difficult to convert from what the dyno says to what the manufacturer says. The manufacturer, remember, measures horsepower at the flywheel. All that equipment between the engine and the wheels -- the transmission, driveshaft, differential, and axles -- introduce friction and inertial losses summarized as "powertrain loss" or "parasitic losses". The efficiency of the driveline can greatly affect the amount of the powertrain loss: Ford's AOD transmission, for example, is notoriously inefficient. As a very general rule, rear-wheel horsepower on a manual-transmission car is about 15% less than SAE net, and rear-wheel horsepower on an automatic-transmission car is about 20% less than SAE net.

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:08 AM    [re: Hawk284] 

Horsepower is not always measured at the wheels
This should be obvious, but I will say it anyway. Engine manufacturers measure power at the crankshaft with an engine dynamometer. Those of us outside the engineering lab must use chassis dynamometers (dyno's) to measure the power reaching the wheels.

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:09 AM    [re: Hawk284] 

How many quotes do you need?

LS4_454

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:09 AM    [re: BlownGTP] 

He must be DT's bitch. 3 posts says it all.

LS4_454

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:11 AM    [re: Hawk284] 

Since we know where you come from, I want to see charts, graphs, spreadsheets, I want you to back up your claim. Lay it on me.

LS4_454

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:14 AM    [re: Hawk284] 

Engineering lab? What the fuck are talking about now? A real engine shop will have their own engine dyno, you just have to be willing to pull out your motor and take it there then pay for the set up time and tuning. But then you wont be able to check for parasites.

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:19 AM    [re: LS4_454] 

First I don't know the other guy from adam. You don't know where I came from.

Second

http://www.landsharkoz.com/tt/tthp.htm

http://home.swbell.net/donutboy/miata/dyno.htm

try looking on the net kid you will see it everywhere.

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:23 AM    [re: LS4_454] 

Why would they have an engine dtno you just said RWHP was what the factory uses. Which of course is incorrect.

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:28 AM    [re: Hawk284] 

http://www.spswebpage.com/dyno/dynotext.html

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:29 AM    [re: Hawk284] 

Face it kid you are wrong, I am sure nobody here will think less of you if you come right out and admit it.

LS4_454

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:30 AM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

" and how am i a wanna be bmw bitch?"
Your just like the other 14 olds that come here and right off the bat you are throwing out fictitious hp numbers, unrealistice 1/4 mile ET's and owning fantasy cars while having a fantasy job. You throw all this shit out, you want to look for a new hobby but dont want to spend that much money? Gimme a break, you can afford a $40,000+ car, go sailing in your Hobie cat for two years , you live in Newport Beach,but now you have to be cheap? Who are trying to kid here? You dont think your the first to come here or any other chat board and do this?

"you dont think i have an m coupe?"
By the hp numbers you may have a 3.0 or maybe a Chevy Corsica with a bottle of Naaaws

"if I wanted to brag about how fast my car was i would say i had a 700hp hennessy viper or something."
Close, you came to a site for street racing, not the Fortune BMW 500, then talking about your under rated 284hp m coupe.

"it wasnt untill ls4 454 came in with his ignorant comments that this turned into a pissing contest."
It is the pissing contest that it makes it so much fun to come in here each day. You seem to be enjoying it too.

LS4_454

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:36 AM    [re: Hawk284] 

You obviously have short memory span: "Those of us outside the engineering lab must use chassis dynamometers (dyno's) to measure the power reaching the wheels. "
Youre the one the one that brought up the engineering lab, and engineering labs aren't the only ones to have a engine dyno, so you are incorrect.

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:38 AM    [re: LS4_454] 

I put a quote down, You can purchase any new car today, run it on a chassis dyno and it will never come out as high as the manufacturers numbers.

You are wrong still kid.

LS4_454

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:39 AM    [re: Hawk284] 

The donutboy site says it all in the first paragraph, just read it carefully and maybe you will understand. Just read it slooooowly and you may figure out this whole pissing contest, if not we will continue to have some fun. Welcome aboard Hawkeye

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:43 AM    [re: LS4_454] 

Wrong is wrong kid, No "stock" car puts to the wheels what the advertised horsepower is, from any manufacturer period.

LS4_454

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:46 AM    [re: Hawk284] 

Obviously you didn'y go back and read, until then it will get more "interesting". There is keyword in there, just like you use for your AOL. Have a good day, nice to meet you.

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:49 AM    [re: LS4_454] 

Since you are so slow, I don't have AOL I haveCox cable, I am not from a BMW forum and you are still wrong.

LS4_454

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   12:13 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

Well I guess since your mom took away your Hooked on Phonics tape then maybe DT Coupe can look back and figure it out, it is very simple. You are both missing a very interesting point, I even asked a important question about it earlier that would have settled this a long ways back, and I came up with the question after going to the Bimmer Poser Forum site after reading a dyno post there.. But since you guys only read about every three lines it has made it more fun with me to keep going in a different direction. Maybe you should take off your blinders and really read, at least after you get your phonics tape back for a re-fresher course. Until then you two or one are just the usual posers looking to hop up your fantasy cars.

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   12:25 PM    [re: LS4_454] 

Nimrod, face it you are wrong.

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   12:28 PM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

http://home.satx.rr.com/carlovers/images/firehawk-engine1.1.jpg

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   12:29 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

http://home.satx.rr.com/carlovers/images/Fhawkhood.jpg

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   12:31 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

"You are still way under at the rear wheels, should be at least 315 as the engine is rated"

Your own words against you.

Now that is an interesting point.

BlownGTP

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   4:20 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

Hey hawk!!! 3 words EAT A DICK!!! why dont you just leave while your still ahead? im sure you have mad a bad impression on everyone here. same for you DT!!

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   4:38 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

Two words, Make me.

Damn stupid children.

MrPeabody

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   5:11 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

In reply to:

I put a quote down, You can purchase any new car today, run it on a chassis dyno and it will never come out as high as the manufacturers numbers.

You are wrong still kid.

Oooo oo oo! I was hoping no one would reply to this

2003 Dodge neon SRT-4

Manufacturer's Claimed HP: 215hp @ 5400 rpm.
Horsepower Measured at the wheels (Sport Compact Car, Feb 03): 223hp @ 5600 rpm.

Manufacturer's Claimed Torque: 245lb-ft @ 2000 rpm.
Torque Measured at the wheels (Sport Compact Car, Feb 03): 250lb-ft @ 3100.

There, you may now continue with the bitchfest.

-Ben

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   5:42 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

Sport compact is the rice mag of the world. Did they show dynos? Of course not.

MrPeabody

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   5:47 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

LOL. So, because you think the mag sucks then it's numbers are fake? Real way to prove your integrity bud...

-Ben

Stryker

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   5:54 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

Question bitch. How old are you? You come on here callin everyone 'kid.' Either you are an 18 year old with a tiny dick who likes callin people kid cause it's the only thing that makes you feel like a man, but I'm curious. How old are you?
Oh...And a few notes:

Just cause it's posted on numerous sites on the internet doesn't mean it's real. There's 100,000 sites out there with pics of 'Britney Spears Nude' and none of them are real. About 4 years ago CNN posted about some world leader gettin his head blown off at a public speach and it was just a rumor. Just cause you found a few sites that back you up *which is probably where you got your information in the first place...I doubt either you or dt has one* doesn't mean that they are real

DT:
This is our forum, we've been here for a HELL of a lot longer than you, so if you come on here talkin about your car, wheather it's real or not, we have a right to say whatever the fuck we want. If we want to tell you that you're full of shit we will. If we wanna say we think you're the coolest person we've ever seen on here, we might. Hell, if I wanna say that my ride is your sister, I will...cause I've been here longer than you, and around here the people that've been here longer than a month can treat newbies however the fuck they want.
I'm gonna go work on my car right now *Yeah, It's REAL* and I'll be back later to finish this shit. Don't think you're gettin off that easy.....

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   5:58 PM    [re: Stryker] 

44, kid. My son is older than most of you snot nose shits.

While I'm certain you look for nude pics of Britney why don't you show me 100s that state that cars are rated at the wheels?

MrPeabody

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   5:59 PM    [re: Stryker] 

I think it's basically LS4 and DT's argument. Just because you have a dispute with one member doesn't mean you have to bitch at everyone on here, which goes for hawk and DT. Personally I have no problem with either of you, I just pointed out a few discrepancies in the posting.

-Ben

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:04 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

This is about some moron that you idiots think is a tech spewing shit for you rice boys to swear by.

Stryker

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:05 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

That would contradict what I just posted. I said that shit posted on the internet isn't neccessarily correct, so backin up a statement with an internet site would be insufficient proof.
And for the record asshole I never said that cars are rated at the wheels. I said that just cause you posted sites didn't make it correct.
Oh, and unlike some people on this forum...well I'll just come out and say it...YOU...I get laid on a regular basis so I really don't need to look at porn. I was using that as a reference to back up my claim that internet sites are not always correct.
And just cause you're older doesn't mean shit, Old Man. I know plenty of old people that are dumber than a pile of rocks. And if you're 44 and spend all your time arguing with people you refer to as 'kids' then you're not only an idiot, you're a pathetic individual that has no real life. You have my pity. But not for long...
Next subject:
You call me kid again and there's gonna be some shit started here.

MrPeabody

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:06 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

Ok, your last post is what i'm talking about. Because you have one arguement you generalize every person on this board. Lighten up, honestly.

-Ben

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:08 PM    [re: Stryker] 

Your hand and your sister do not count as getting laid. Nothing like a kid thinking sex makes him a man.

Face it "Mr" you would have to call my son mister. Nobody but a 6 yo would call you mister.

MrPeabody

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:08 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

Case in point. Strykers opinions do not represent everyone else's, so don't assume that.

-Ben

Stryker

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:10 PM    [re: Stryker] 

Next subject:
The term 'rice boy' is missused...If there's any rice on here, it's dt. You older fucks don't even really understand the meaning of the word 'rice' when used in auto-lingo cause it's a slang that was created by a younger generation. And unless you are really younger than you claim to be *by about 20 years or so* you wouldn't be using the term 'rice' as a dis.

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:11 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

"You call me kid again and there's gonna be some shit started here."

An internet thug, Who would have thought on a poser site like this.

Now for a site where I can really tell you how I feel about you morons.

http://battleboards.org

No moderation, no hold bars and no make believe techs.

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:12 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

I knew the term before you ever heard the term Rice boy, At 18 you don't know shit.

Stryker

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:16 PM    [re: Stryker] 

In reply to:

Your hand and your sister do not count as getting laid. Nothing like a kid thinking sex makes him a man.

Face it "Mr" you would have to call my son mister. Nobody but a 6 yo would call you mister.

My other ride is your daughter asshole.
Ok...Point in fact, I get laid by chicks hotter than anything you've ever slept with. Second, I only use respectable titles such as 'sir' or 'mr.' to people who deserve them.
And no...Havin sex doesn't make me a man. Supporting my family does. Holding my family and my friends' needs above my own. That's what makes me a man...
Oh, yeah, and Ben is right...My opinions are my own and not neccessarily shared by others on this forum. See that 'title' under my name? That's about how it is.

Stryker

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:18 PM    [re: Stryker] 

Oh...He posted another board with no moderation. Quick, quick, someone call a moderator to delete this thread.

What are you smokin ya fuckin moron? What do you think this is, a polite get-together or somethin?

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:19 PM    [re: Stryker] 

No daughter dipshit but nice try.

18 and a family? you parents must be so proud of their bastard grandchildren.

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:21 PM    [re: Stryker] 

Well then, if there is no moderation kid it is time to tell you fuckin dipshit wannabes to quit sucking LS's ass.

Stryker

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:21 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

I was talkin about my parents and my brother, cocksucker. And it was an insult. I didn't mean I would really fuck your daughter if you had one. I'd like to stay free of diseases and that's the best way to do it.

Stryker

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:22 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

HEY! He finally learned some grown up words! Way to go! Only took ya 34 years longer than it should have.

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:25 PM    [re: Stryker] 

Shouldn't you be worried more about acne and if I want fries with my order?

MrPeabody

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:27 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

Actually he's a grease monkey

-Ben

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:27 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

"I was talkin about my parents and my brother"

Living in their house eating their food does not constitute "taking care of them"

It's call a leach.

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:29 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

"Actually he's a grease monkey :"

Then I suppose I should see if he wants to check my oil next time I get it changed in one of my cars.

hooyeah

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:31 PM    [re: Stryker] 

stryker shut up nobodyu gives a fuck how many times you get laid yuou turned this argument with some actual facts into a bunch of bullshit

Stryker

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:31 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

Actually, dicknose, I pay 50% of the bills and I put food on the table, not my parents. So fuck off asshole.

hooyeah

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:34 PM    [re: Stryker] 

good for you nobody cares altezza boy

Stryker

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:34 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

hooyeah, you can go to hell fuckin canadian cockface. YOUR opinion means less to me than dt's and hawks. All you do is talk shit then turn around and critisize others for doin the same thing.

Stryker

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:35 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

Fuck off. this is between me and him now, you stay the fuck outta it

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:35 PM    [re: Stryker] 

So your parents are crackheads or what?

Still living in the ghetto?

I'm amazed there is money left over for you to "get laid".

Stryker

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:36 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

No. My dad is legally blind and my mom doesn't make enough to pay all the bills.

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:38 PM    [re: Stryker] 

Dad got a bad batch of "hootch"?

Mom getting to old to spread her legs anymore?

Stryker

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   6:52 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

For those of you who think I didn't respond to that, I did, only I did it in PM. I didn't think some of you more sensitive people could handle it
This has been fun, but I gotta go get some dinner.

S10_Maniac
Re: hello all new   Posted Sat May 31, 03   11:24 PM    [re: Stryker] 

Damn hawk, you sure are owning these assclowns.....

As for the rest of you, All your base are belong to us, you have no chance to survive, make your time.

BattleBoards owns your ass

jonorme

Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   6:30 AM    [re: S10_Maniac] 

OK i've stayed outta this argument for a long time now but that jus pisses me off our newest member sayin that we belong 2 them! fuck u asshole

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   6:54 AM    [re: jonorme] 

Did you get permission from mommy to say a bad word?

BlownGTP

Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   10:48 AM    [re: Hawk284] 

I see what the problem is here!! Hawk is just a bitter old bastard because he is Way out his prime. He is a "has been". If even that for the matter. With a vocabulary like his, i would hate to see how mentally disabled his kid is at his age. He just needs to face the facts that he's a washed up Grumpy bastard the probably needs about a jar of viagra before he can get his shrivelled up cock into his post menapausal wifes ass.

its ok hawk, i can see why your so bitter!!! i suppose i would be to if i were you. Just take it easy on the Viagra, we dont want to see another mistake like your son happen again. You know he's probably more of a fuck up than you. We also dont want to see you screw up your back again you old bastard.

Anyways, we dont even know what you have for a car. Actually i dont think i give a shit. Just be carefull not to blow that mini vans engine trying to race hondas and shit. It might be a while before you could replace it.

Just face it, your out of your prime and its eating you up inside. it should be no time untill you have your first heartattack so enjoy it while it lasts. Just because your so old that nobody pays attaintion to you anymore, dosent meen nobody likes you buddy. hang in there!!

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   11:59 AM    [re: BlownGTP] 

All three of my cars will put your GTP to shames shit for brains, You already saw I posted pictures of one.

Trust me once you decide to go after women I'll do your girlfriend till she spits in your pimpled face.

S10_Maniac
Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   1:19 PM    [re: jonorme] 

"OK i've stayed outta this argument for a long time now but that jus pisses me off our newest member sayin that we belong 2 them! fuck u asshole"

Truth hurts don't it......My My you people are touchy, getting angry at such little things, I've heard thats what ignorance does to people.

jonorme

Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   2:54 PM    [re: S10_Maniac] 

Hmm i guess it would hurt if it WAS true which i doubt it is, and as 4 gettin permission from my mom 2 say a naughty word 'hawk' sry i aint a sissy like SUM ppl

BlownGTP

Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   2:55 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

well thats more than i can say about your dried up wife. How much viagra would you have to do before you had my girl? HAHAHA she would hurt you. you wouldnt even know what to do with her. Once you got all dosed up on your viagra you would nut in your shorts before she could get her shoes off. its ok buddy, your a "has been" now. Just get over it.

dtmcoupe
Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   4:07 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

this has turned into stupid name calling "im gonna fuck ur mom" o "ya well im gonna fuck your sister" honestly you guys are showing the difference between european car owners and muscle car owners.

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   5:06 PM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

Hmm i guess it would hurt if it WAS true which i doubt it is, and as 4 gettin permission from my mom 2 say a naughty word 'hawk' sry i aint a sissy like SUM ppl

How about we get your mom on the board and se what she has to say about her little 14yo cursing.

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   5:07 PM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

well thats more than i can say about your dried up wife. How much viagra would you have to do before you had my girl? HAHAHA she would hurt you. you wouldnt even know what to do with her. Once you got all dosed up on your viagra you would nut in your shorts before she could get her shoes off. its ok buddy, your a "has been" now. Just get over it.
Try to stay with the thread kid. Trust me you are a never be.

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   5:08 PM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

this has turned into stupid name calling "im gonna fuck ur mom" o "ya well im gonna fuck your sister" honestly you guys are showing the difference between european car owners and muscle car owners.

Elitist bullshit, Just for your info I have a "european" car in the garage.

Stryker

Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   6:22 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

hahahaha. Hawk has turned on the enemy! lol

In reply to:

All you idiots that keep using " " for your quotes...

Learn how to do quotes and reply's morons

dtmcoupe
Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   6:39 PM    [re: Stryker] 

hawk your alot smarter then the rest, dont act like them, make them look stupid with facts.

Stryker

Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   6:53 PM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

Yeah, hawk. make us look stupid man. Don't make dt look stupid. He does that on his own.

dtmcoupe
Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   7:09 PM    [re: Stryker] 

and how do i do that may i ask....how do you rate hp again ls4 454? please show me an m3 that puts 333 at the wheels. hawk you know what your talking about, but make them look stupid the intelligent way...this insulting dosent do anything. i really dont know how my ""hello all" turned into a flame war...o wait, stupid comments by ignorant "bmw tech's"

Stryker

Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   7:11 PM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

You're makin yourself look stupid cause you're still on the subject. If you were semi-intelligent, you'd just fuckin DROP it and we probably would too. Post in other places and post shit you know about and maybe you'll get a little respect.

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   7:12 PM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

I'm just having fun punking the little pukes. Obviously the facts have already proved them wrong.

Stryker

Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   7:13 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

Personally, I dunno who's right and who's wrong and I don't give a fuck. I like havin these bitchout wars. Gives me somethin to look forward to in my spare time

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   7:16 PM    [re: Stryker] 

Nobody wants to take the time to learn this shitty software.

Stryker

Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   7:17 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

What software?

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   7:18 PM    [re: Stryker] 

Exactly.

Satanismycopilot
Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   7:27 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

In reply to:

Poster: Hawk284
Subject: Re: hello all

Nobody wants to take the time to learn this shitty software.

its not software its a dynamic database driven message board that contains its on unique code that is similar in style to html but is much more simple by using phrases and abreviations of words to make it easier to use on the non html inclined.

Stryker

Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   7:57 PM    [re: Satanismycopilot] 

I believe that unique code you refer to is php

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   8:38 PM    [re: Stryker] 

Look around morons this PHP board sucks. There are thousands of boards and this one sucks.

Where are all the short cuts? Why do I have to type out all the tags?

Face it this shithole is crap.

Satanismycopilot
Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   8:49 PM    [re: Stryker] 

In reply to:

Poster: Stryker

I believe that unique code you refer to is php

actually no its UBB code. php is a programming lanuage used for database sites. php is emensly complex. im learning that next quarter in college. i already learned asp

and hawk commonsense would say if you hate this place so much move along

Edited by Satanismycopilot (Sun Jun 1, 03   8:50 PM)

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   8:51 PM    [re: Satanismycopilot] 

This is still a crappy UBB board I can point you to dozens that make this look like crap, while I can't find another like this.

LethalToy

Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   10:07 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

In reply to:

383 inches of creeping death. In a JAGUAR. otherwise, why not come by here (the site) and find yourself a race or two, amicably. there are quite a few fast cars in the cv

and other places as well. I could use the Yote, light to light to embarass both these, i-am-gods-gift-to euros malakas and then the T/A for anything longer.

Now i know most euro owners don't have the proverbial "stick up their ass" but these two, immature, adults seem to. I disagree with the way the noobs were "introduced" to the board but grow some thicker skin. Both you guys and LS454 have valid points but a difference of opinion. Grow the fuck up and then shut the fuck up. WHO CARES?

Fucking keyboard bandits.

Bring some video or stfu. Your the ones yappin your traps.

The saying is true. As you get older your broad mind and narrow waist trade places.

I can pretty much guarantee you that you will not change ANYONES opinion by arguing and insulting one another.

I'm done.
<gets out of the sandbox>

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

BlownGTP

Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   7:22 AM    [re: Hawk284] 

Now you think your punking us out? None of your comebacks are even worth reading. I Believe you are the one who has been punked old man!! Go back to your bingo game. They are starting to miss you.

uglystick

Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   10:53 AM    [re: BlownGTP] 

my god i'm done with this thread...

some members of this board have proven themselves to be children...others have tried and tried to make this a decent discussion...

perhaps elsewhere at a different time.

enjoy bitchin at each other, and if you for some reason talked shit to ME in the last 4 pages of horse-puckey, feel free to reiterate your claims elsewhere in a thread i'll actually read. i'll be glad to make my point again....rationally.

hawk, welcome to the board, are you a bimmer guy or just a new addition here?

jason

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   3:23 PM    [re: uglystick] 

I have a Firehawk, A BMW and a Jeep.

quik67firebird

Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   3:52 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

Hey Hawk, welcome to the board, you too dtmcoupe. Don't get too heated up over this stuff.....

Hawk, tell me about the FireHawk. I hear they are nice, and quite quick too!

uglystick

Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   3:59 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

"...and a Jeep."

pottymouth!

so who are you on bimmerforums...you can feel free to reply to me via pm if you'd like. i'm HyrbidM30Coupe on that forum.

and you might be right that this forum isn't too smiley/image/lazy-noncoder-friendly but it works fine for us.

if you're going to be on the board here, welcome. if not, i'll see ya around at the other ones.

jason
IH Scout II: Anything Else is Just A Car

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   3:59 PM    [re: quik67firebird] 

http://home.satx.rr.com/carlovers/firehawk1_2.htm

Cutlass

Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   4:12 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

well i haven't really been on here in a while and i come back to see another pissing contest going on.. 10 pages worth... to the point you guys need to chill its just a web site. nobody wants to make Eric have moderators watching everyone's posts and comments

-------------- 470 cubic inches of pissed off Oldsmobile.

uglystick

Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   4:15 PM    [re: Cutlass] 

yeah anyone who doesn't know sam here ought to avoid talking shit about how fast your car is in his presence. his lack of reply should tip you off to the abilities of his ride.

we missed you sam. how are the bike & the monster olds?

you'll be happy to see that i have been *trying* to be the voice of rationality in these types of posts, but even i sometimes let my temper get the best of me.

jason

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   4:32 PM    [re: uglystick] 

I could always get Haze over here to talk some shit about the olds.

http://www.twinturbocharger.com/sac1130.mpg
I believe he is deep into the sevens now.
If that is too fast his cuda is in the nines.

uglystick

Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   4:39 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

yeah but what have YOU got to stack up? what's the firehawk worth anyway? i'd like to see that mopar drive from the raceway back home. g'luck... sam can at least say that for himself.

and if you want to compare friends, my boss at the shop has a hemi liquid quarter mile boat that'd give your mopar a run for its money. if you're willing to compare apples to oranges that is, hell in that case the boss has a nitromethane hemi dragster too...what've YOU got and what does IT run?

and fuckin a, that's sac raceway. where are you at hawk? i'm up here in placerville. let me shovel another th350 off the pile into my elky and lets go!

jason

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   4:46 PM    [re: uglystick] 

Haze drives to and from the track in both cars. Look at his site he shows him out cruising in it as I recall.

Haze is just a guy from Battleboard, Not a "friend".

I have friends who fly fighter jets

Who knows what the car is worth it is just sitting out in the garage, I pull it out once in a while to keep the battery charged.

My current location is in the middle of nowhere in the center of the country.

quik67firebird

Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   4:48 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

Nice... I like the 150+ speedo shot......

uglystick

Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   4:48 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

fighter jets don't accelerate as fast as top fuelers. ;-)

i meant what's it worth in the quarter mile. too bad you're in the middle of this great nation and not out on the left coast with us hippies. i could use a race and a reason to re-trans my elk.

i'll have to go over to battle boards to see what's up there.

jason

MrPeabody

Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   5:05 PM    [re: uglystick] 

In reply to:

i could use a race and a reason to re-trans my elk.

You can race the Z, though it would be a raping to be sure. Or, I can get a hold of a guy I know who runs low 12's in his TT 300ZX, that would be interesting

-Ben

uglystick

Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   5:15 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

if i just slap a trans in, he'd probably beat me. with a well built custom valvebodied th350 and some good hd clutches it'd be close i'd bet.

jason

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   5:40 PM    [re: quik67firebird] 

That shot was taken by my wife while on the Geramn autobahn.

MrPeabody

Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   7:15 PM    [re: uglystick] 

I dunno, I think it would be a good race. The Z's an auto so he has consitency, but traction is a bitch...

-Ben

BlownGTP

Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   7:50 PM    [re: uglystick] 

Shit, i wish you lived near me jason. i have plenty of friends to keep you locked in your garage for a while!

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   9:02 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

In reply to:

I dunno, I think it would be a good race. The Z's an auto so he has consitency, but traction is a bitch...

Who has an auto z?

LS4_454

Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   9:44 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

Damn Hawk, got enough hornets flying around you?! Talk about getting way off the subject, would have been easier to go back and read, what a wasted post.
So which BMW do you have?

MrPeabody

Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   9:46 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

Guy I know in town (Fresno) has a Z32 TT.

I have a 70 240Z that isn't anywhere close to 12's. But i'm sure i'd smoke the Elky in the twisties

-Ben

LS4_454

Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   9:54 PM    [re: dtmcoupe] 

"this has turned into stupid name calling "im gonna fuck ur mom" o "ya well im gonna fuck your sister" honestly you guys are showing the difference between european car owners and muscle car owners. "

I've met more "spoiled by my daddy because I'm a loser" BMW drivers than muscle car drivers, aren't they missing you back at your board? Or has the moderator taken away your post?
When you movin' down here? Better hurry the weather is still nice right now. Can't wait for your coupe to get towed in with the radiator neck busted off, since you and your buddies dont like the dealer I'm sure we will meet real soon. There are only so many BMW shops in the valley, careful which one you choose, one may even have a dyno. hahahaha.

BlownGTP

Re: hello all new   Posted Tue Jun 3, 03   7:20 AM    [re: LS4_454] 

yup, the neck busted on my dads 540. i guess its a common thing.

Edited by BlownGTP (Tue Jun 3, 03   7:20 AM)

DieselGoPed

Re: hello all new   Posted Thu Jun 5, 03   7:12 AM    [re: BlownGTP] 

Damn, looks like every one is 'friends' now. cant believe that i missed that. ah well.

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!

hooyeah

Re: hello all new   Posted Sat Jun 7, 03   5:58 PM    [re: DieselGoPed] 

where were the pictures of your cars posted? i thought slp only offered firehawks in black?

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 8, 03   4:31 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

What on earth made you think Firehawks were only black? You and LS both smoking crack?

BlownGTP

Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 8, 03   7:54 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

most the firehawks were red. if im not mistaken, its more of a handling package than performance.

hooyeah

Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 8, 03   8:59 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

so much anemosity "son" calm the fuck down not everyone can know everything

Satanismycopilot
Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 9, 03   2:08 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

actually it was both handling AND performance. Firehawks had a signifigant horsepower increase over the trans ams up untill the 2002 style ones

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 9, 03   3:57 PM    [re: Satanismycopilot] 

Satan is correct.

Hawk284
Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 9, 03   3:59 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

In reply to:

so much anemosity "son" calm the fuck down not everyone can know everything

Nor can they spell.

Satanismycopilot
Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 9, 03   4:15 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

In reply to:

Poster: Hawk284

Satan is correct.

thank you

Cutlass

Re: hello all new   Posted Tue Jun 10, 03   5:13 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

anyone can say oh my friend can do this or that...hell my friend Randy has a 704 ci elco that runs high 6s. but you don't see me bringing that into the conversation. if i rememer correctly you were the one causeing problems not your friend but if you have to hide behind him... whatever's clever.

man i just noticed you're not even around here...i'm done with this.

Edited by Cutlass (Tue Jun 10, 03   5:51 PM)

Cutlass

Re: hello all new   Posted Tue Jun 10, 03   5:18 PM    [re: uglystick] 

hey Jason missed your reply under mine a few pages ago.. the car is good, the bike is still a bit slower than the car...i'm working on that. how are things up in your neck of the woods?

LS4_454

Re: hello all new   Posted Tue Jun 10, 03   7:39 PM    [re: Hawk284] 

Aren't they all yellow? Our dealer had about four of them all lined up, so they must ALL be yellow.
Firehawk=Roasted Chicken

quik67firebird

Re: hello all new   Posted Thu Jun 12, 03   4:58 PM    [re: LS4_454] 

.... uh, did someboday say Yellow Firechicken?

<--- Yes, how may I help you?

DieselGoPed

Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 22, 03   6:26 PM    [re: quik67firebird] 

cutlass, when you say ci d'you mean it in the same way as people say cc? like the amount of volume displaced byt the piston and all that stuff?

Gorgoth3k1

Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 22, 03   7:41 PM    [re: DieselGoPed] 

CI = Cubic Inches...

CC = Cubic Centimeters...

most older and american engines were rated in CID... (cubic inch displacement) such as the 350, 383, 427 and so on and so forth... now-a-days everyone is rating most car engines in litres (5.7L = 350cid, 5.0 = 302) motorcycle engines are usually rated in CC's... like the Suzuki 1000GSXR = 1000cc's = 1L = 61cid (about)

if that explains the CI question... heh...

-Daniel

-------------------------------------------------------------

Caddy 500ci. Fiero

DieselGoPed

Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 22, 03   9:33 PM    [re: Gorgoth3k1] 

yeah i know all that stuff.... learnt it in maths would you believe. a litre has a 100 cubic centimetres in it. but i worked out the cc = litre bit for myself. I sort of dismantled an engine and looked in workshop books and everything, and i sort of got the idea that the cc is the amount of volume displaced by the piston head when it bounces back up from the fuel igniting, the bigger the piston head surface area the bigger the volume of air displaced faster engine goes etc etc..
or something like that.

Gorgoth3k1

Re: hello all new   Posted Sun Jun 22, 03   9:50 PM    [re: DieselGoPed] 

also the size of the chamber at time of combustion... i mean... like if you increase the stroke of the engine and such... if that makes any sense to you... hehe...

-Daniel

-------------------------------------------------------------

Caddy 500ci. Fiero

DieselGoPed

Re: hello all new   Posted Mon Jun 23, 03   7:21 AM    [re: Gorgoth3k1] 

combustion being when the fuel ignites and pushes the piston back down? well duh, hence the name 'infernal combustion engine' and i think increasing the stroke of an engine is lengthening the shaft of the piston? ah well, i did come on this site to learn. the stroke of an engine is the distacne travelled by the piston? jeez i dunno.

blownChevy70

Re: hello all new   Posted Tue Jun 24, 03   12:03 PM    [re: DieselGoPed] 

HEY CUTLASS whats up man are we ever gonna get this race going or what? get back to me bro well see whats up

uglystick

Re: hello all new   Posted Tue Jun 24, 03   12:46 PM    [re: blownChevy70] 

well i'll be god damned if it isn't one of the brothers grimm...

how ya been?

jason

BlownGTP

Re: hello all new   Posted Tue Jun 24, 03   1:43 PM    [re: blownChevy70] 

WOW, wher in the hell have you been? nice to hear from you again.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1