What do you think? - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 7406

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)   Print Thread
j0k3r

What do you think?   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   2:04 AM     

I just crafted a new sig and wanted some opinions.

----------

Post Extras: Print Post

FordFactor

Re: What do you think? new   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   4:14 PM    [re: j0k3r] 

THats a winner right there, nice work. Looks good

Give me ten seconds and 1/4th of a mile and i'll show you what i can do..

hooyeah
Re: What do you think? new   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   6:06 PM    [re: FordFactor] 

the only problem with it is it's a friggin mustang hehe j/k man nice ride nice sig and it's cool u put your stats up to instead of letting us guess looks good though man

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

Stryker

Re: What do you think? new   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   6:17 PM    [re: j0k3r] 

I'm not really a ford guy...but that is a nice car...wish I could afford somethin like that.

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~

j0k3r

Re: What do you think? new   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   6:44 PM    [re: Stryker] 

You'd be surprised. I picked her up used last year for 16k. We won't talk about how much I have put into her though

----------

Stryker

Re: What do you think? new   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   7:21 PM    [re: j0k3r] 

Awww...you mean you are gonna make me find out the hard way? hehe. Well, if I'm ever out where you are, I'll stop by and we'll ummmm....'Find Out.' Any good 1/4 mile stretches of road near you?

ArmandVanHelden
Re: What do you think? new   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   7:59 PM    [re: j0k3r] 

i think your a homosexual and you need to stop pretneding that car is yours... I know who the real owner is buddy... oh by the way I know how much you spent in mods..... buck fifty for your airfreshener

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

Aldo1

Re: What do you think? new   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   8:32 PM    [re: ArmandVanHelden] 

Lol dude armandvan whatever the fuck lol keep talkin and ull probly end up wishin you had the so called "air freshener" to cover the horrid smell of your shit when someone kicks it into your mouth.

Metal396

Re: What do you think? new   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   9:03 PM    [re: Aldo1] 

Its that DOCHE POOP guy again.... just gotta delete him over and over and over and over and over..... Fuckin energizer bunny...

Check Out: http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc Pics and Other sh*t, mostly about the Mustang and Falcon....

j0k3r

Re: What do you think? new   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   12:29 AM    [re: Metal396] 

I am willing to bet 100 bucks that guy is either duckboy or LEX. Either way, it's a fag. Bring it bitch.

----------

ArmandVanHelden
Re: What do you think? new   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   3:51 AM    [re: j0k3r] 

lol whos duckboy and lex? oh those names sound scary!!!! so who wnats to race the SS

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

novaboy

Re: What do you think? new   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   4:52 AM    [re: ArmandVanHelden] 

the nova eats cars like yours for breakfast!

novaboy

j0k3r

Re: What do you think? new   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   5:01 AM    [re: ArmandVanHelden] 

>>lol whos duckboy and lex? oh those names sound scary!!!! so who wnats to race the SS

fag

----------

fonzarelli

Re: What do you think? new   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   8:07 AM    [re: j0k3r] 

its been one twat after another..
FAGonDUBS,
aduck8myass
and now Armand-i-like-fisting-young-sailor-boys-bungholios-while-taking-12-inch-dildos-up-the-shitter-VanHelden

question is.. who will be next?

Its a shame there isn't some kind of wanker screening test you have to complete before signing up to this board... perhaps a new question needs to be added to the sign up process..

"How many ass holes has your penis penetrated in the last month?"

Anyone answering 1 or over immediately gets banned.. that would have stopped the last spree of peckers from signing up at least!

j0k3r

Re: What do you think? new   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   10:49 AM    [re: fonzarelli] 

I think someone just needs to run an IP check and will probably find that most of these trolls are the same person. *HINT* *HINT*

----------

fonzarelli

Re: What do you think? new   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   11:02 AM    [re: j0k3r] 

i dont want to be pedantic, and I am really only posting this to get my # of posts up but... most isp's run dynamic ip's

GotRiceBitch

Re: What do you think? new   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   11:16 AM    [re: fonzarelli] 

I think that armand idiot is a guy that lives in my apartment complex. He's a friend of some dude my boyfriend knows, he has a white SS camaro and possibly may have the same wheels as Erik's mustang. And who had them first? Ooooh... that's right... Erik did. Who thinks he's cool? Armand. And who isn't cool? Armand. YAY!!!!

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

j0k3r

Re: What do you think? new   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   11:43 AM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

Even if they have dynamic IPs, you can still find out. I work for an ISP, I know this kind of stuff

----------

LifeOfAgony
Re: What do you think? new   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   11:48 AM    [re: j0k3r] 

Most admins are too lazy to bother doing that for a trivial matter. I know, I used to work for a web host ;-)

GotRice:

I like your pics. Nice b... b... er, bike.

LifeOfAgony

Re: What do you think? new   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   11:59 AM    [re: LifeOfAgony] 

Test - trying to see if my pic appears.

Stryker

Re: What do you think? new   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   12:48 PM    [re: j0k3r] 

Yeah. I work for an ISP too...and even though it's dynamic, it can be tracked. But why? What's the use? Little pecker heads like him always go away! Notice how Pinto-on-Dubs don't don't post here anymore? Besides...who wants to ban them when you can talk shit to 'em and make them leave in disgrace???

fonzarelli

Re: What do you think? new   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   1:50 PM    [re: Stryker] 

lol stryker. come to think of it.. i agree. making them leave in disgrace is much more fun.

sweetdevil

Re: What do you think? new   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   12:05 PM    [re: fonzarelli] 

The really sad thing is.... these really are all different people. There are just that many lame people in this world....

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

cavalierRS
Re: What do you think? new   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   6:25 PM    [re: j0k3r] 

That is a sweet 'stang, I really like mustangs lately and yours is one of the nicest i've seen in a while

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1