What do you think? - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 7264

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)   Print Thread
fonzarelli

Re: What do you think? new   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   11:02 AM    [re: j0k3r] 

i dont want to be pedantic, and I am really only posting this to get my # of posts up but... most isp's run dynamic ip's

Post Extras: Print Post

GotRiceBitch

Re: What do you think? new   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   11:16 AM    [re: fonzarelli] 

I think that armand idiot is a guy that lives in my apartment complex. He's a friend of some dude my boyfriend knows, he has a white SS camaro and possibly may have the same wheels as Erik's mustang. And who had them first? Ooooh... that's right... Erik did. Who thinks he's cool? Armand. And who isn't cool? Armand. YAY!!!!

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

j0k3r

Re: What do you think? new   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   11:43 AM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

Even if they have dynamic IPs, you can still find out. I work for an ISP, I know this kind of stuff

----------

LifeOfAgony
Re: What do you think? new   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   11:48 AM    [re: j0k3r] 

Most admins are too lazy to bother doing that for a trivial matter. I know, I used to work for a web host ;-)

GotRice:

I like your pics. Nice b... b... er, bike.

LifeOfAgony

Re: What do you think? new   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   11:59 AM    [re: LifeOfAgony] 

Test - trying to see if my pic appears.

Stryker

Re: What do you think? new   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   12:48 PM    [re: j0k3r] 

Yeah. I work for an ISP too...and even though it's dynamic, it can be tracked. But why? What's the use? Little pecker heads like him always go away! Notice how Pinto-on-Dubs don't don't post here anymore? Besides...who wants to ban them when you can talk shit to 'em and make them leave in disgrace???

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~

fonzarelli

Re: What do you think? new   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   1:50 PM    [re: Stryker] 

lol stryker. come to think of it.. i agree. making them leave in disgrace is much more fun.

sweetdevil

Re: What do you think? new   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   12:05 PM    [re: fonzarelli] 

The really sad thing is.... these really are all different people. There are just that many lame people in this world....

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

cavalierRS
Re: What do you think? new   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   6:25 PM    [re: j0k3r] 

That is a sweet 'stang, I really like mustangs lately and yours is one of the nicest i've seen in a while

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1