What are you listening to right now? - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 7740

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)   Print Thread
MrPeabody

Re: What are you listening to right now? new   Posted Sat Mar 22, 03   4:40 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

Anyone got some W6's???

-Ben

Post Extras: Print Post

LethalToy

Re: What are you listening to right now? new   Posted Sat Mar 22, 03   8:21 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

Still running 3 W6's in the Freak but now have solos in the 93 SR5 and Alpines in the T/A. I really like the JL's but they just can't hit the low frequencies like the solos do. A single solo 8 hits lower than 2 JL 12's running off the same amp. But those subs are like a hoover vacuum. They suck all the amps juice till it's dry. Kinda like Neons momma.
You gotta run caps. I have a 5 farad cap running with the solos and I am still drawing a throb in the current. I have been toying with the idea of running the Solo 18X. 10,000 watts peak, 5000 watts RMS 18" Kicker Solobaric L7. Weighing in at a staggering 100lbs each + the added weight of all the amps you need to just run one properly would give any ricer an instant lowrider with the added weight. Riding on the bumpstops would be a daily occurence.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

MrPeabody

Re: What are you listening to right now? new   Posted Sat Mar 22, 03   8:27 PM    [re: LethalToy] 

Does it include the mad tight negative camber for fast and furious handling???

-Ben

1969Stang
Re: What are you listening to right now? new   Posted Sat Mar 22, 03   10:07 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

i'm listing to code name rocky right now.
but i listen to just about everything oldies, 80s stuff, country, somerap, metal, classical just about everything i don't like to limit myself in what i listen to. But the sound of a 03 cobra engine in a thunderbird at 4500 rpm makes does just fine for me.

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...

120mphbuick
Re: What are you listening to right now? new   Posted Sat Mar 29, 03   11:20 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

bob seager, metallica, classic rock, heavy metal usually for working on cars and techno /rave for driving . I also listen to 7th circle which happens to be a new band on the scene me and my buddies started it up about 3 months ago we will never b big

-----------------
I'll kiss it and make the Pain go away after
i beat you

Edited by 120mphbuick (Sat Mar 29, 03   11:23 PM)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1