gto parts - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 49351

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)   Print Thread
LethalToy

Re: gto parts new   Posted Sat Feb 1, 03   7:26 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

awwwwwwww for fucks sake, S H U T the F U C K up !!!!!!!!. No one cares.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

Post Extras: Print Post

SweetNeon

Re: gto parts new   Posted Sat Feb 1, 03   8:39 PM    [re: LethalToy] 

ls4 and grand am boy seem to like it, this board would be boreing with out it

LS4_454
Re: gto parts new   Posted Sat Feb 1, 03   10:29 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

Elaborate all you want to cover your tracks, I didn't ask and I dont care, you can tell me anything you want and be anybody you want on this board, you live your fantasy and I'll live mine. Good to see your investing, just hope it wasn't with World Com. Bullshit is 99% of this board, why should yours/ours be any different?
I haven't tried to tackle upholstry work unless it is a pre made cover to fit, then it isn't that big of a deal. Just a bunch of hog rings and crimping them in the right order.
If you need it completely re -done from scratch like I do then i would try Lieras in Indio. They did my bug and did an awesome job, all new vinyl with cloth inserts and matching door panels. I will probably have them do the Chevy soon, I dont think the seams will make it another summer, mine is still the original interior. You can also try Hyland Auto Upohlstry in Palm Springs, he does a lot of the rods out here, all custom work.
Ahhh, I hope your frames dont look like the outside of your goat, and shouldn't you get this thing running first before you worry about the interior?

LS4_454
Re: gto parts new   Posted Sat Feb 1, 03   10:35 PM    [re: LethalToy] 

C'mon Lethal, jump in the waters fine! Start a new topic, we'll find some way to change it into something else and completely lose track of what we were originally talking about. Hell, we turned the classifieds into a forum!

DieselGoPed

Re: gto parts new   Posted Sun Feb 2, 03   2:11 AM    [re: LS4_454] 

Ok, self sacrifice here i come. why dont you two stop bitching at each other and bitch at me. go on, you know you want to.

--------------------------------------------------------------
50cc diesel powered tarmac eating slingshot.
I could beat any of you....Just bring it.

LS4_454
Re: gto parts new   Posted Sun Feb 2, 03   10:05 AM    [re: DieselGoPed] 

Naa, others have already had their fun trying rip you a new one, you aren't confused when people talk to you and you understand whats going on. Hard to fuck with someone like that.
Like the scooter though, could use that in the pits.

BlownGTP

Re: gto parts new   Posted Sun Feb 2, 03   10:41 AM    [re: SweetNeon] 

since when do i drive a grand am dumb ass? maybe my 73 but that just sits there. its called a Grand prix Pokey!

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!

SweetNeon

Re: gto parts new   Posted Sun Feb 2, 03   12:17 PM    [re: LS4_454] 

if you dont care so much way are you quoteing me in the first place? im not trying to tell any one shit in the first place and i still never said what shop i work at, im just correcting all the bull shit that comes out of you and grand am boy, as for the gto im waiting to come up on a tri power set up and i need to finish some porting work so in the mean time i need to start on the interior

hooyeah

Re: gto parts new   Posted Sun Feb 2, 03   12:29 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

neon you did say a while ago you had 2 rolies not 3 i beleive the quote was you were babbling on about your money and you said something tot he effect of "if i was broke would i have 2 rolies on my wrist" and then you listed all the cars you've owned in the past

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?

BlownGTP

Re: gto parts new   Posted Sun Feb 2, 03   1:01 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

HMMMM, yea it was somthing to that fact. he did say he had a couple rolexs though. all the drugs must of clouded up neon boys mind. or it was the ego thing kicking in again. hey neon boy, did a 16 yr. old girl buy your neon yet? thats where the car should be.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!

hooyeah

Re: gto parts new   Posted Sun Feb 2, 03   1:50 PM    [re: uglystick] 

neons do make pretty good rally cars for the weekend rallier though and they make great grocery getters

MrPeabody

Re: gto parts new   Posted Sun Feb 2, 03   3:56 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

Let's just put it this way, I can't wait till the new SRT-4 pulls next to your prix, and you'll be like "Oh it's a little girl's neon" then you'll cry as it rapes your ass. That's 14.2 stock, plus the available CARB legal Mopar packages that take it to 300 horses

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: gto parts new   Posted Sun Feb 2, 03   5:32 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

shit a reg dohc neon would pry give him a run for his money

SweetNeon

Re: gto parts new   Posted Sun Feb 2, 03   5:32 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

find the post

hooyeah

Re: gto parts new   Posted Sun Feb 2, 03   5:52 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

sorry neon not worried enough aobut it to look over 6 months of posting to proove you wrong i'm sure the people who matter remember it anyway

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1