Sup you busters - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 44674

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread
GotRiceBitch

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   10:18 PM    [re: LethalToy] 

Sweetdevil and LexonDubs are online, this should be some fireworks in the making. Lemme grab my popcorn! LOL

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

Post Extras: Print Post

LEXonDUBS

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   10:24 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

YOUR FRIENDS RX-7 Beat mine? You really are chickenshit, you were at the finsih line but u know what it dont matter I know i won I dont give a fuck I dont even have that car anymore.. the bottom line is this.. other than sourcunt who has some legitimate beef here?

[image] http://link.freepichosting.com/image.cgi/762/0.jpg?x=600&y=400 [/image]

Duece Mob

sweetdevil

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   10:25 PM    [re: Metal396] 

Well, first of all: Thanks for "getting my back hommies" second of all, I use a lot of slang, I say cuz, cuz it's easier than writing because. I just don't like having to read a post aloud so I can sound out the ghetto words that are being used! Third of all, FUCK DOUCHE MOB and fourth, props to gotricebitch for coming up with Douche Mob!! (i think she came up with it)

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

GotRiceBitch

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   10:28 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Credit goes to Big Red, hun, but thanks anyway. Yah, I was laughing my ass off, cuz the circumstances under which that came up was hilarious. We were just chillin sitting around eating donuts and suddenly he goes "Get on there and say 'What is douche mob anyway?'" and I just about died laughing... lol

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

hooyeah
Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   10:29 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

theres a story behind everything what is the douche mob anyway

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

LethalToy

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   10:30 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

All right I'm bagged, 14 hours in the shop today, so me and the wife are gonna hit the 'tub. Oh BTW, 'tub is my 84" round HOTTUB for you ebonically challenged few. lol. Waters warming, jets firing and me relaxing in 5, 4, 3, 2.............................................

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

hooyeah
Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   10:31 PM    [re: LethalToy] 

1 0 -1 thot i'd finish for ya lethal u can thank me later

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

sweetdevil

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   10:32 PM    [re: LethalToy] 

Two faggots (Chris and Justin) started dating in highschool, and they're both really short, so to make up for the little man complex, they called themselves a "gang" and named it Duece Mob, but we renamed it DOUCHE MOB, cuz they're all queer!

hooyeah
Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   10:35 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

theres only 2 of them and they call it a mob? umm haha ok well if that is true me and my 2 brothers have a bigger mob than that and hey look at that we're all over 6 foot dunno wut that has to do with anything umm ok yah sounds good submit now

sweetdevil

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   10:59 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

GET THIS!!!!!
Some faggot I Jflex I@aol.com actually im's me!!! I'm getting scared now! He says he's actually going to be there (cruise night) with all of his black friends from Gateway!!! I'm soooo fucking scared!!!! So either he's a pussy and he won't show up or this cute little blonde bitch scared him sooo much him and his little girlfriend can't roll alone... they gotta bring thier friends?!?! So put it on your calanders boys and girls! Make sure you're packin' (lol) wearing your colors (ya know the white trash ones) and be prepared for a showdown. Justin is tight with Gateway, so they're gonna come down and kick my ass!!!
K, I'm back, I was rolling on the floor laughing so hard...
FUCK DOUCHE MOB!!!

LEXonDUBS

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   12:06 AM    [re: sweetdevil] 

What are you talking about, I'm IJFLEXI@AOL.COM "Justin" HELLO! I even told you who I was... there was no mention of gateway in our conversastion...and hey I may take things lightly but I wouldnt talk shit about Chris Sepe...

Duece Mob

fonzarelli

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   3:47 AM    [re: LEXonDUBS] 

In reply to:

What are you talking about, I'm IJFLEXI@AOL.COM "Justin" HELLO!

You are a twat too. now fuck off.

In reply to:

but I wouldnt talk shit about Chris Sepe...

Chris Sepe is a goat fucker
Chris Sepes mom is his sister
Chris Sepes dad is his sex toy
Chris Sepe is a pussy fuck who is still waiting for his balls to drop
Chris Sepe subscribes to penis enlargement mailing lists purposely
Chris Sepe's is a limp wristed, boy-loving, asshole licking, douche-bag-contents-sucking, bitch.

what are you going to do about it?

novaboy

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   4:04 AM    [re: fonzarelli] 

man that is the funniest crap ive seen on this site. loladm!!! justin why are you mad at me? dont be mad that your 10 thousand doller motor cant beat a stock turbo II. whats the matter you cant go fast so you buy a "lex on dubs" you suck at go so youll try your hand on show huh? well i guess its nice to see your trying you hand at somthing other than your crotch and your sister.

novaboy

fonzarelli

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   4:09 AM    [re: novaboy] 

In reply to:

nice to see your trying you hand at somthing other than your crotch and your sister.

LMAOROFL

LEXonDUBS

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   7:14 AM    [re: fonzarelli] 

You know what the bottom line is? Its this..I dont know if the majority of you just like talking shit from time to time like I do, or if you have serious social and personal problems, either way it doesn't matter. What matters is this.. All I said was "I think everyone should go see the movie Deuces wild" that was it...and form there everyone's gotta talk shit. hey whatever..Sweetdevil is hell-bent on physically attacking me..haha cuz she knows IM not gonna fight back..hey whatever.. go for it.. IM not gonna post on here anymore or even bother reading these posts its pointless.. The only positive thing about this website is not its patrons but rather the creator, and a small amount of users...so congrats to Eric for mastering Java, UBB, FLASH and HTML. If you ever need a high paying job give me a call.... Oh yea for those of you who don't know me in real life IM not some 'tard like the majority of you must think from my senseless posts haha.. But like i said whatever.. Maybe it bothers some people IM 19 and I used to drive a civic where I could afford to put 10 g's under the hood, maybe some people are jealous that IM 19 and I own outright a lexus in expensive trim.. but I will tell you this ... it doesn't make me any better than any of you what so ever ... but what does ... is my ability to recognize a situation in which there will be no resolution a situation in which there is no relativity nor logic, only one that evolves in theatrics ... so with that I say see you guys later I hope you all the best in life and if I ever return to racing this will be my first pit stop.. if anyone wishes to say anything that they want me to get, go ahead and e-mail me.... IJFLEXI@AOL.COM

Peace

Duece Mob

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1