Sup you busters - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 44673

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread
hooyeah
Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   9:07 PM    [re: EdgeOfGemz] 

slang is cool when used in moderation but when everyother word that comes out of your mouth even ones off your keyboard are then u have a problem, i'm not knocking the whole slang thing but it's really just bad when u have to type it to get the point across that yah i'm from the hood and i got peeps to kick yo' ass ( sorry bout my bad slang just a pale white boy)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

Post Extras: Print Post

EdgeOfGemz
Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   9:12 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

hahaha you lsaughtered that lmao..but you got ur point across me thinks. This guy is hella dumb.

B | o | u | n | c | i | n Like a balla

GotRiceBitch

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   9:12 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

like i said, if he were smart it wouldn't matter how he talked - because he wouldn't have to defend it. people have something called 'respect' for you when you're even halfway intelligent. I think I speak for all of us when i say this: Justin, no one here likes you nor do any of us respect you, so i suggest you find another crowd to try to fit into.

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

novaboy

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   9:31 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

he's a little pudgy...he might have a hard time "fitting in". hehe.

novaboy

GotRiceBitch

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   9:34 PM    [re: novaboy] 

lol that was so entirely tasteless.. i love it! but hey he's not fat he's 'big boned'. LOL!!!!!!! Or maybe "festivally plump" is more appropriate! haha

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

LethalToy

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   9:45 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

Go North about 26-28 hours and stop at the first gas station you see. Thats all you'll have to do cause I'll smell your bitch ass comin. Douche Slobs run with guns? Knives?.................No?..........Well you better get a big one of each if you wanna run your mouth without gettin popped in the grille. I am so tired of these wannabe gangsta's (and their bitches) that think runnin in a group makes them tough. It doesn't. You want to know the reason why they run in packs.? It's cause when they walk by themselves and peeps laugh and point at the little loser, they know that the peeps mean them. They roll in a group so when peeps laugh and point at the losers, they don't know which one the people are laughing at. It makes them feel secure. Being tight with a group of people is all fine, but runnin your mouth and talkin about your "mob" is gonna start pissin off your "homies" cause they are going to start gettin THEIR asses handed to them for all the bullshit that spews from YOUR mouth. Any guys from my crew talk shit, then their ass better be able to cash those cheques that their mouth is writing. If he pisses off 5 people, then he'll have to fight those five people, but one at a time. They try anything else, then they deal with me.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

GotRiceBitch

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   9:50 PM    [re: LethalToy] 

One word: Damn.

hooyeah
Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   9:53 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

whoa 2 ppl to stay away from sweetdevil and him hey lethal if u ever get shit (notlikely i got ya back) gopefully you got mine damn man

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

EdgeOfGemz
Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   10:02 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

wow. impressive..im scared..neva gonna piss yall off thats for damn sure.

B | o | u | n | c | i | n Like a balla

GotRiceBitch

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   10:04 PM    [re: EdgeOfGemz] 

that guy scares me because that shit's just hardcore. lethal is cool tho.. i'd just never want to piss the guy off. him OR sweetdevil.. lol she'd kick my scrawny ass

hooyeah
Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   10:04 PM    [re: EdgeOfGemz] 

big scary lethal AHHHHH hold me gemz **leaps into her arms** hehe

Metal396

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   10:07 PM    [re: LEXonDUBS] 

Hows the PooP tastin Douche?

P.S.: All traces of Ebonics should be burned as well as their creators

Check Out: http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc Pics of my Mustang up! And More Coming!

GotRiceBitch

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   10:09 PM    [re: Metal396] 

***LOL***
Shit, this is pure comedy. I'm just sitting here kickin back waiting for new posts on this string... hahaha

hooyeah
Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   10:11 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

pleasure to amuse you gotrice but i'm scared of lethal not anymore though gemz caught me i'm safe now

LethalToy

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   10:16 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

Thats the problem with bitch ass wannabe's. They either step up or shut up. Obviously Douche Slobs know which causes less booboo's. C'mon "big ballers" you still got your mommies at home with ya to kiss the booboo's better for you. You start postin some usefull info and helpin others with constructive criticisms and you'll get my respect. Till then, your a waste of my time.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1