Sup you busters - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 44676

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread
sweetdevil

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   7:15 PM    [re: Stryker] 

FUCK DOUCHE MOB AND FUCK THEIR GHETTO BITCH GIRLFRIENDS!!! Some fucking slut just emailed me... I told her to meet me next cruise night. So everyone show up there so we can see if this Lilpincesskara@aol.com really fucking shows up or if she just talks as much trash as Justin does!!! And what's this talk about Gateway? You fuckers aren't man/woman enough to face me one on one? I may be some gorgeous blonde model, (hehe) But I'm a mean fucking bitch and have no hesitations male or female to deck you in your ugly fucking nose for talking shit to me or my friends. So DOUCHE MOB, unless you wanna make things worse, get the fuck away from CVSR! Oh yeah, peace out hommie g's I'm gonna hop in my bro's ride, cuz he's got 20's and that's some tight ass shit!

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

Post Extras: Print Post

Stryker

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   7:18 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Damn. I don't care what it takes, who I have to bribe, or how much it is...I'm gonna try my best to stay on sweetdevil's GOOD side!

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~

sweetdevil

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   7:23 PM    [re: Stryker] 

Somebody knows what's good for them! hehe, just kidding Stryker. I just get really defensive when people talk shit to me and my friends. And I conside quite a few of you guys friends. I especially hate it when people talk shit on the computer and wont back it up. That's way I just a place and time, we'll see if Justin and his Kara/Bonnie chick shows...

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

LEXonDUBS

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   8:30 PM    [re: Stryker] 

Technically, "HOT DAMN" is not slang buddy, secondly, novaboy is such a pussy i offered to drive out there to beat his ass and he was scared to give directions. And how can you come to the conclusion that slang is only used by gangs, did you know that Harvard, UCLA, SLU, Amongst about another 75-80 Universities in the United States have courses on "Slang?" Further more slang simplifies a conversastion... I can tell you that my Lexus has 20 inch rims, or I can say mt Lex has dubs. Oh and where did you get the notion that a nova is expensive, im sure a restored one holds its valuve but have you seen this guys nova? HAHHA I HAVE not to mention beat it.

Duece Mob

j0k3r
Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   8:34 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

>>Lilpincesskara@aol.com

Do you really need to go any further than that. You know how far the intelligence level goes for AOL users. And he had to buy a book on slang. I didn't think it was that dificult to master.

---------- j0k3r 1999 Mustang GT http://www.1999gt.com

Stryker

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   8:35 PM    [re: j0k3r] 

LOL. No shit. And yeah, I know the intelligence level of aol users, cause I DEAL with them all day...haven't you read my profile? LOL

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~

j0k3r
Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   8:40 PM    [re: Stryker] 

HAHA! I feel for you man. Tech support sucks. I used to work tech when I was in High School. I can only imagine how bad it is for people who pay 23 bucks a month for dial-up service.

hooyeah
Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   8:49 PM    [re: j0k3r] 

i don't exactly consider slang as simplifying a conversation unless u r talking to a certain group of ppl who has mastered every rap cd but 1/2 of you slang complicates things cuz most ppl haven't got a clue wut u r talking about

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

novaboy

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   8:50 PM    [re: j0k3r] 

yea like im gonna give you directions to beat me up....ha!

novaboy

hooyeah
Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   8:54 PM    [re: novaboy] 

nova does raise a good point if u know someone is coming to beat you up why the hell would u give them directions to do it?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

novaboy

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   8:57 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

the only reason they wanna beat me up is cus my friend beat him with a stock rx 7...then justin was all mad cus he didnt win so they raced again only the race was way long and then he was mad cus he still only won by a headlight. you guys wanna beat me up thats cool...come one on one...not 5 one 1...if you wanna go mob dont think i cant bring it. im small and small pop offs always have big friends with fast cars!

novaboy

j0k3r
Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   8:58 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

I'll give the pussy directions to East San Jose and I guarantee he won't show his face around here. I'll drop you off over at the corner of Story and King and you can throw up signs for all the homies down there.

EdgeOfGemz
Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   9:01 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

Ok I may not say very much to any one..ever. But this lil Mob bitch thinks he can bring his ass up on here and act he is da shit. He aint, cause da gurls up on CVSR are. so he wants to bring it shit i got sweet's back. Thas hella dumb he is all "I'll get my gurlfriend to punch ur face in" ohhh big scarey letters! First off he can talk hella shit to gurls yet he cant face them huh ? So wut if he is bigger than any gurl iv broughten down i guy who weighed 200 more pounds then i do. Girls are scarey when you piss them off. Ask my brothers. I dont wanna fuck with Sweet, she aiight.

P.S.
Im white/puerto rican, i use slang im just not 'mature' enough to type it.

B | o | u | n | c | e

| Speed is an addiction | You dont need cars? You dont need me | Peace | GemZ

MomNdaughteRacrs
Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   9:04 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

I agree with u SweetDevil....Duece Mob Sucks more dickie than any of us girlies on this whole website put together! Duece Mob isnt even a crew and if they were it would be clowned on all the time....Wait Aren't they clowned on 24/7 already?

Luv ya(not) MomNdaughter

GotRiceBitch

Re: Sup you busters new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   9:07 PM    [re: j0k3r] 

I'll just say this: Anyone who has to defend slang by backing it with technical facts like the fact that some dude with a PHD wrote a book called 'american slang' is pretty sad. To me that says a couple things: A. you have wayyyy too much time on your hands, B. that dude with the phd had too much time on his hands (who's gonna spend that much time in school just to write a book called 'american slang'? I have a GED and I could write that shit.) c. you really aren't that smart because anyone with half a brain isn't going to *have* to defend their actions. as my manager would say, "c'mon dude", give it a rest. This argument is so pointless. Hey sweetdevil, y'know, i wonder why he has to send his girlfriend to fight. i'll just leave it at that. lol...

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1