onecrazymofo - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 59811

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)   Print Thread
sweetdevil

onecrazymofo   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   9:05 AM     

I've had it with his shit talking pansy ass...
He is the biggest fucking poser I've ever met in my life

go to http://pub36.bravenet.com/guestbook/show.php?usernum=3037345487&cpv=1and see just what a loser he is.
You know that BigBlownOval F350 with 44's and glass? He's on Prerunners.com claiming it's his! What a fucking joke! He constantly talks shit on this site and then says "I was just playin"
Well, enough faggot, you're a loser, your car sucks, your second identity as fst69chevelle and 69chevelle didn't fool anyone, and the 69 chevelle you and Tony built is probably even gayer than that pile of fucking shit camaro...
Get a fucking life.

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

Post Extras: Print Post

OneCrazyMoFo
Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   11:55 AM    [re: sweetdevil] 

I dont know what the hell your talking about i nevere said any of those cars were mine i said i helped fix the chevelle and i never said once that i had a pre runner you must have had to much CRACK that day flush off women get a life and get off my back !

uglystick

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   12:56 PM    [re: OneCrazyMoFo] 

you know, we can read.

you did say the f350 on 44's was yours. you are the biggest liar and keyboard bandit i think i have ever seen in my 10 years on the internet. just rest assured that anything you ever post on here is going to be followed by me posting....

BULLSHIT

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.

JcAus

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   1:03 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Thats some fucked up shit, but it is funny to see some one get shut down.

Hey what does getting glass mean? as in wind screens...ooops my bad wind shields?

Jc

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.

sweetdevil

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   1:14 PM    [re: JcAus] 

On a prerunnered truck, you have anywhere from 10" - 20" of wheel travel to make the ride smoother so you can go faster/jump. You have so much up travel that your tires rub the fenders, so Fiberglass fenders are put on that add usually about 4" of flare so the tires don't rub, and the fiberglass is MUCH lighter, so they do this with the bedsides and hood also.
He's still fucking lying. He im's me and acts like it wasn't him on the prerunners site. The internet isn't that big fuck head... who else says they have an identical truck to bigblownoval's and says they rock it around the desert? That, and you were just telling me last week how sick his v10 is... until I blew the wind out of your sails and told you it's only a v8.... loser

OneCrazyMoFo
Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   1:19 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

What ever you wont to think i dont care it's your word against mine and im telling you its not me!

JcAus

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   1:20 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Cool thanks for that info, I had no clue as to what it was.

Another quick question about trucks.....are GMC and Chev the same company? The reason why I as is that my cousin in Virginia has a Chev Avalanche z71, and I have seen a GMC truck out here with z71 stickers on the back gate. Whats the go?

Jc

----------------

sweetdevil

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   1:21 PM    [re: JcAus] 

Same factory... different name and logo... Slightly different grills on a few years... I think, but they're the same automotive parts.

JcAus

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   1:23 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Cool bananas....Thanks for clearing that up

Jc

----------------

uglystick

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   2:37 PM    [re: JcAus] 

oh, one more thing, onecrazymofo,

the ONLY thing i believe out of your mouth, is that you fuck your mother.

i doubt you're crazy and i doubt there is really just one of you...there's no way a single person could be that stupid....now two idiots...perhaps.

jason

hooyeah

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   2:41 PM    [re: JcAus] 

One Crazy Mofo
You best watch out the big mofo is back! My bigass F350 with 44's will stomp all over all you idiots who think you have a prerunner with glass and a front bumper.

god damnit i hate not being able to read do my eyes decieve me?

and jc the z71 is only a suspension package its available on gmc and chevy trucks and fulsize suvs
gmc and chev are both made by general motors

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!

BlownGTP

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   2:49 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

gmc is made for new dealers that sell buick, oldsmobile, pontiac becaues they dont have a truck line. Gmc is just a genaric brand for GM to give to those dealerships so they have trucks to sell. the quality is the exact same. the only difference is slightly different front ends and the badging.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!

Bombadier

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   3:01 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

If there's a pre-runner truck, is there such thing as a post-runner truck????

Seriously, this stupid mofo has a serious case of penis envy to say somebody else's truck is his.

And the z-71package is really a waste of money if you get it from a dealer. Find a used z-71 if you want the upped suspension.....
On a side note, i've laughed several z-71 drivers out the door when they were boasting that it's a speed package, and they could outrun Corvettes. Shit, my wife's handed a couple pf those sport-truck driver's their asses when they've blipped their throttles at her Wagoneer.

If it ain't broke, upgrade!
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"

sweetdevil

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   3:04 PM    [re: Bombadier] 

the post runner truck is called a chase Truck...

Bombadier

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   3:14 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

ahh, i see. learn something every day......
For a post-runner i had this mental image of a pre-runner all broken down and on fire...... hence, a "post"-runner...... LOL

Kutsuju_racing

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   3:57 PM    [re: Bombadier] 

sounds like him and neon should make their own forums and talk to eachother! HAHAHAHA! damn check you out Sweetdevil coming with some knowledge! I don't know too much about trucks and didn't read it all but I'm impressed! learned some stuff along the way I see that's cool. man I love knowledge it's so damn cool!

Kutsuju Racing Pres

sweetdevil

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   4:36 PM    [re: Kutsuju_racing] 

I' m learning, but I've learned a lot about the dezert racing recently... I think DOT kinda got it started... he put some glass on his truck that has a fagtech lift, and I started researching birthday presents, and really got into the racing part of it... I've met up with all the San Diego and Orange County prerunner guys, and they're way cool, so I'll be checking out some more races soon... I wanted to go to the Vegas 200, which is kinda the last race of the season, but it's this weekend, and I'll be in San Fran

uglystick

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   4:42 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

is the vegas 200 the race they were covering in fear & loathing in las vegas?

jason

FOracing

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   5:45 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Well not that it matters to much.....but.....it is on 42's......Though 44's wouldn't have to much of a problem from what I heard....

And Alex's truck is a V10 not a V8.......Such a sad V10.....nice with the Vortech though!....

Ohh yah One more thing just for the record.....an F-250 not F-350

There is some stuff done to it but the most power comes from the FOracin Plates

Edited by FOracing (Wed Dec 4, 02   6:10 PM)

BlownGTP

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   7:24 PM    [re: FOracing] 

WOW, theres a person we havent seen for a while. hows the truck?

sweetdevil

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   9:33 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

See, Cole said it was a v8 and that it had 44's on it now. And onecrazymofo im'd me earlier in the week saying it had 44's and glass on it now.

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   9:46 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

OK!!!! DAMN U GUYS ARE CONFUSING...!!!!!!!!!!.....IMBACK TO GET THIS ALL SQUARED AWAY ..... ITS A 15" LIFT ON 42'S....I HAVE GLASS IN THE FRONT ...THEY ARE PAINTED TO MATCH ...5" BULDGE....ITS A V10 NOT A V8...ITS HAS A VORTECH S.C ON IT WHICH U ALL PROBABLY KNOW....BANKS HEADERS, 4" EXHAUST AND A SHIFT KIT.!....THE TRUCK IS ACTUALLY FUNCTIONAL..AND I DO ROMP THE HELL OUT OF IT ...I WENT TO GORDONGS WELL THIS WEEKEND AND GOT ABOUT 4' OFF THE GROUND LANDED AND THE FRONT LEFT TIRE CAME ALL THE WAY UP TAGGED THE FIBERGLASS AND CRACKED IT OFF...SO YES I DO HAVE A PRETTY RESPECTABLE AMOUNT OF UPWARDS TRAVEL FOR A BIG TRUCK.!.I HAVE PICS TO PROVE IT...SO ONECRAZYMOFO...YA ITS NT YOUR TRUCK STUPID...DONT CLAIM IT TO BE!...THERE I HOPE THHIS CLEARS UP SHIT....LOL

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!

FOracing

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   11:08 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

Doing good....only been through a couple of bottles of N20 in the last couple of months....but damned it if my 20's tires and my ET streets are bare......I am waiting for a new window switch and some new ET streets so I can get to the track to get some low 13's or high 12's.....Shit just seems like a slow process...

I have been around checking the site....but yall get alot of BS on here....it is all good to read....but I cant get into some of the stuff....I get to heated with Bullshit....so I keep it simple...you know.....

How is that beautiful GTP of yours.....you gettin to drive it in winter much?

There is some stuff done to it but the most power comes from the FOracin Plates

OneCrazyMoFo
Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Thu Dec 5, 02   1:39 AM    [re: FOracing] 

YOU ALL CAN SUCK MY FAT DICK CVSR IS DONE WITH BURN IN HELL YOU MOTHER FUCKERS ALL OF WILL PAY FOR THIS BULL SHIT YOUR TALKING BAHAHAHHA

Bombadier

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Thu Dec 5, 02   2:05 AM    [re: OneCrazyMoFo] 

Now if that don't just sound like a matter of opinion.......

I think i'll be the first to call .......

Now we REALLY know who has penis envy..... yes, you, ya fucking plagarizing latent.

It's much easier to do something yourself and be proud of it, than to have some wet-dream about something you'll never have the skill to do yourself. And that includes idle threats and limp-dick comebacks.

By the way, I don't take kindly to yellow cowards who threaten people from across the way.
Lucky you, we'll probably never come face to face. Unlucky you, a good lot of the people you pissed off probably know who you are, where you live, and what vehicle you really drive.
Better grow a a pair, boy, and learn how to keep 'em intact, 'cause your mouth will get them smashed quick in the real world.

BlownGTP

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Thu Dec 5, 02   7:13 AM    [re: FOracing] 

well, its good to hear your doing good as well as your truck. watch out with those tires, it can get pricey LOL.

the GTP dosent get driven to much now because its been snowing the past couple of days and the salt trucks like to lay it down heavy. i know my car isnt a rare car but seeing it covered in salt drives me nuts. i usually try to take a car from work home with me so i dont get have to drive the GTP. I think i just need a winter beater or just move to california LOL. anyways, good to hear from you again.

sweetdevil

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Thu Dec 5, 02   8:21 AM    [re: BlownGTP] 

Jesus Christ Alex... You should figure out exactly how much travel that thing does have... cuz I thought the glass on that lift was kinda goofy... but I take it back now!!! Cole and Mark thought you had the v8, sorry, my bad...
As for you onecrazymofo, quit running your mouth, just apoligize and we'll leave you alone...

hooyeah

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Thu Dec 5, 02   9:43 AM    [re: sweetdevil] 

get a chevette for a winter beater rear wheel drive is fun with a couple inches of snow

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!

Bombadier

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Thu Dec 5, 02   9:57 AM    [re: hooyeah] 

my old Lincoln Continental was the BEST for snow driving....... I could drive around town sideways in that thing all day. It was the best winter car i ever owned. The sheer weight of that beast kept it on the road just fine, but if i wanted to get squirrely.........Whooo-hoooo!

44's......those are pretty monstro tires. I personally won't go over 34" meats because of the death-wobble, especially with Swampers.

Check this out though if you don't mind lift and big tires

uglystick

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Thu Dec 5, 02   12:08 PM    [re: Bombadier] 

didn't the super doodie have a whipple before?

jason

hooyeah

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Thu Dec 5, 02   1:44 PM    [re: uglystick] 

i always thought it had a 5.4 too

VROOMMMM!

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Thu Dec 5, 02   10:18 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

no ...its always had a vortech on it....my friend has suburban with a whipple..but i dont we have ever brought him up....maybe u gt it confused with 1000hpsbc's dads whipple for the hydro?...ohh well ya its a vortech though...(sweetd)....i think the glass did look funny when i had the 6" with 36's...especially when they were not painted...but y it looks pretty damn sick driving down the road ..=)..or as foracing would call me "bubble boy" lol ..

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!

OneCrazyMoFo
Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 6, 02   2:18 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

Hey alex do you actually think i would claim your truck to be mine? fuck dude i would never do that i dont know why sweetd would say that........all i did wuz i said i new this guy with a huge ass lifted ford with a sepercharger and huge ass tires i never claimed your truck to be mine. so sweetd what do i need to apoligize about again? cuz i aint gunna do shit !

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 6, 02   4:48 PM    [re: OneCrazyMoFo] 

Look you goofy fuckin four eyed son-of-a-bitch, knock this shit off! No one wants to here all of your fuckin stupid ass lies. You seriously need to shut your mouth cause it's just diggin you deeper and deeper in to that hole you created that was your fantasy and now has been shattered.

Now that sweetdevil spelled everything out for me, I now know who was fucking with me on AIM. If I ever see you again I'm gonna beat your towering lanky ass to the ground. No one ever threatens to fuck with my shit and get away with it.

Your building up a long line of people who want to whoop your ass. Better not ever show up at cruize night when I'm there. And Matt don't you ever threaten to key my truck again cause you'll see a side of me many regret seeing. Why are you such a fucken pussy you go on the internet and fuck with people who you don't know. To bad for you I know who you are.

You made a big fuckin mistake threatening me.

Fuck you, Fuck Off, and you better hope your goofy ass is never found by me.

Fuck you

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?

SweetNeon

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 6, 02   4:55 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

fuck

fordguy

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 6, 02   6:53 PM    [re: OneCrazyMoFo] 

I think hes serious

yes i drive a ford. whats so wrong with that?

Bombadier

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 6, 02   9:10 PM    [re: fordguy] 

Or...... to quote Dennis Hopper.......

"Fuck you, you fucking fuck!"

mofo, whether you talk shit to someone in person, or online, them still be fightin' words, so i'd take 1000hpsbchevy's advice.

OneCrazyMoFo
Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Sat Dec 7, 02   2:56 AM    [re: Bombadier] 

dude i dont know what your talking about! i never said shit about you your truck or anything so just calm the fuck down! and im commin to cruise night whats it to you!

BlownGTP

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Sat Dec 7, 02   7:20 AM    [re: OneCrazyMoFo] 

well, it sounds like youll be getting your ass beat if your spotted to me. is that to hard for you to figure out?

hooyeah

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Sat Dec 7, 02   11:25 AM    [re: OneCrazyMoFo] 

go to cruise night and wear a name tag oh it'll be a fun day

VROOMMMM!

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Sun Dec 8, 02   11:21 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

hey brandon (1000hpsbc)...the goofy fuck said if u or me want too fight he wants to meet us somewhere...lol ...

SweetNeon

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Mon Dec 9, 02   6:45 AM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

i dont mean to but in or any thing but i say you meet him some where

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Mon Dec 9, 02   8:23 AM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

ok, i would of whooped his ass at cruize night but they were leaving and he wouldn't stop and get out of that shit box 69 chevelle he was in. So what ever, maybe since we found out his real identity he'll show up to this.

His attitude and mannerisims are the sam as 69chevelle so im guessing he'll puss out, and basically since he wants to fight me it already makes him guilty of being 69chevelle and all of hiss other gay identities.

sweetdevil

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Mon Dec 9, 02   1:14 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

Onecrazymofo (here, and on prerunners.com) - Punkermatt16 - 69Chevelle - fst69chevelle - whatever BS screen name he used to piss of the rest of my friends - ALL THE SAME POSER
The way he types, and his mannerisms are all the same, and if you met this guy in real life, you'd know the truth. One of those tall, lanky, dorky, bottle cap glasses, stupid fuckers who has no life so he tries to be all big and bad online. Matt, you really have taken 1st place as the biggest poser I've ever met. Get a life. A real one, away from the computer.

OneCrazyMoFo
Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Mon Dec 9, 02   4:49 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Hey fuck you! you fat ass bitch your fuckin gay ass wouldent fight me till you had alex there, and when i wuz leaving i just waved bye cuz your not worth my time and effort! but fucker talk more shit and you'll see what happens!

uglystick

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Mon Dec 9, 02   5:03 PM    [re: OneCrazyMoFo] 

both of you...cut it the fuck out or i'm going to report your asses to your local police departments. this is not a place to talk about kicking each others asses. it is a car forum. you are both acting really childish, and despite the fact that i know you're pissed off don, don't stoop to his level. he'd never fight you because it is in his nature to be aggressive online and passive in person. in all reality, it is a very serious chemical imbalance in his brain.

onecrazy, you need to get yourself to a pharmacy and pick up some medicine for that passive aggressive attitude of yours. on a chronicled meeting place like this it really makes you look like a fool.

and by the way, if i recall correctly, you are mormon, ocmf? your ward would be appalled at your values, actions and attitude. in fact they would probably put you in your angel pants and lock your ass in the basement until you forgot how to swear.

jason

MrPeabody

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Mon Dec 9, 02   6:24 PM    [re: uglystick] 

I dunno, this banter has been quite helpfull for my psychology class

-Ben

hooyeah

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Mon Dec 9, 02   7:03 PM    [re: OneCrazyMoFo] 

VROOMMMM!

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Mon Dec 9, 02   7:03 PM    [re: OneCrazyMoFo] 

Look beleive what you want, I was in LA all Day and just got back that night at about 7 p.m...I showed up at Cruize night at about 7:50-8:00 lookin for you and I couldn't find you. Then I went over to Outback and met up with my dad and his buddy and, alex told me he seen you and I went back over to the parking and you were leaving and wouldn't get out of the car. But I guess your right I'm a pussy and couldn't fight without Alex there. So are you saying your afraid of alex. And I guess I must be putting on weight cuz last time I checked I was still 195.

and by the way Ugly the name is Brandon. Don is my dad.

Gorgoth3k1
Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Mon Dec 9, 02   8:40 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

i dont mean to butt in or anything... but fighting really doesn't accomplish anything... all it does is gets one of you hurt or both of you hurt with one being hurt worse, the worse one then gathers friends and jumps the other guy and kicks his ass... then he'll get his friends and they'll all fight the other guy's friends then all of you get arrested for gang-like activity....

i used to be the type of person that would fight anyone who started any shit with me, and looking back, i regret that greatly...

life moves too quickly to get caught up in petty disagreements... no offense or anything.... i mean... atleast if you're gonna fight do it with a ref in a kickboxing or boxing arena.... at least there no one will get hurt that bad...

IMHO...

-Gor

SweetNeon

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Mon Dec 9, 02   8:43 PM    [re: Gorgoth3k1] 

do it in ur back yard of your house, get the other guy to sign away lability of any harm that mite be done to you, charge people 20$ to come watch. No one gets killed, every one gets to see a good fight, No cops, you make money and every one goes home happy

MrPeabody

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Mon Dec 9, 02   8:54 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

Hear hear!

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Mon Dec 9, 02   9:02 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

or do the gang thing and get friends from both sides of the guys to fight and do the same idea but in a larger area like a warehouse or some thing along those lines and you can produce over 2000$ with one event

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Mon Dec 9, 02   10:06 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

lol i like neons idea!!!!.....and i dont think brandon would need a bunch of people to kick matts ass...i think it would be a pretty pointless fight.....but if anyone wants to bet on this...i have a 1000 on brandon...=)..lol

Stryker

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Mon Dec 9, 02   10:42 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

Can't we all just give each other a hug and get along??? (*I get to hug sweetdevil*)

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.

MrPeabody

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Mon Dec 9, 02   10:46 PM    [re: Stryker] 

Oooooo... he's smooth :P

-Ben

Metal396

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Mon Dec 9, 02   11:28 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

Hey wheres GotRiceBitch??????? hehehe in that case im down for the huggin!... or up... whichever works.......................................................................... shut up, im not as smooth as stryker.....

----------------------------------------------------
Yeah Yeah, your car is better...... FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!

OneCrazyMoFo
Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Tue Dec 10, 02   1:13 AM    [re: Metal396] 

Ha ha shut the fuck up brandan you walked bye me like 4 times how can you miss me? man you need to tell me first why you want to fight ? i still dont know why.....and just for the record i wasent there when alex wuz there i showed up like 5 min before you did ! so whatever and i have no beef with alex shit man i have nothing with you! its you that has beef with me bitch

Bombadier

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Tue Dec 10, 02   7:30 AM    [re: OneCrazyMoFo] 

I second the backyard idea.

I've actually done that on occasion with witnesses so when the little crying bitches did go to the police, the fuzz laughed their asses off when they interviewed some of the people there. worked like a charm for those willing to step up and stop the shit-talking.

<hint-hint-hint>

sweetdevil

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Tue Dec 10, 02   8:46 AM    [re: Bombadier] 

if you read onecrazymofo's posts... you can just hear the whiny, exclamatory, high-pitched bitch noise he must make...
Shut up Matt, you're not gonna fight anyone, you're a pussy. And don't talk shit on 70chevelle... I'd say he's hotter than you, but that's obvious... so don't bag on someone you can't even touch

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 11, 02   12:25 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

who is 70chevelle?....lol i think u should whoop his ass sweetd....lol that would be great ...i bet the cops would just laugh ...and call him a bitch

sweetdevil

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 11, 02   1:08 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

lol, I think his dad is a cop... but he'd probably laugh too... haha

OneCrazyMoFo
Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 11, 02   2:52 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Shut that mouth alex! does your puss as friend still want to scrap? if he does let me know

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 11, 02   3:56 PM    [re: OneCrazyMoFo] 

nah its ok ...but anyway ...ya he still does...i dont think u wanna fuck with him dog...

OneCrazyMoFo
Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 11, 02   4:21 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

First tell me this why does he want to fight me ?

hooyeah

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 11, 02   4:38 PM    [re: OneCrazyMoFo] 

translation "i'm to scared to show up so i'm asking questions to try to postpone the fight cuz i'm a wussy"

VROOMMMM!

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 11, 02   4:45 PM    [re: OneCrazyMoFo] 

Read my post on page 3

Don't act dumb like you can't read.

Stryker

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Thu Dec 12, 02   10:06 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

Who says he's acting?

They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.

sweetdevil

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   3:57 PM    [re: Stryker] 

SweetDevilRhi: hey, should we invite onecrazymofo in here?
SweetDevilRhi: lol
el64gasser: yeah. do it.
SweetDevilRhi: ha ha
Punker Matt 16 has entered the room.
el64gasser: what up cracky
el64gasser: you gonna be nice or are you gonna act the fool?
hooyeah7521: BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
el64gasser: what kind of punk music you listen to dood?
el64gasser: crass?
hooyeah7521: hey 69 chevelle
hooyeah7521: i mean crazy mofo
hooyeah7521: i mean fast 69chevelle
hooyeah7521: i mean toast
el64gasser: you like my photo?
Punker Matt 16: what do you all want
el64gasser: it's THE ugliest car ever
hooyeah7521: a cheese burger
el64gasser: nothin dude, just wanted to bullshit. same as always.
el64gasser: not to clown on you (i dunno about hooyeah and his boss mustang), but i just wanted to talk to you
Punker Matt 16: who are you
el64gasser: uglystick
el64gasser: jason griffith
el64gasser: cameron park, ca
Punker Matt 16: ok
hooyeah7521: i am the hooster ontario, ca
el64gasser: what kind of punk you listen to? east coast, west coast? that silly so cal skater shit?
SweetDevilRhi: hooters, ontario?
hooyeah7521: or the good classic stuff
Punker Matt 16: it dont matter what i lsten to
hooyeah7521: or pop punk
el64gasser: ok.
hooyeah7521: it don't matter what your name is eithe rmr. rock
hooyeah7521: haha nice
hooyeah7521: my brother just installed a performance mod on one of the vettes
Punker Matt 16: why did you guys invite me to this chat room ?
el64gasser: because i thought you might actually act like a human being. but instead
hooyeah7521: i messed it up
el64gasser: you're acting like a cross between a frightened child and a dick
el64gasser: what the fuck?
hooyeah7521: hahahahahaha
el64gasser: what's up with that? what do you actually drive? how's that for starters.
el64gasser: you drive the '03 silverado with a 350 stock?
el64gasser: the stopped making the 350 in 2001
hooyeah7521: **hums the song from the hottwheels commercial**
Punker Matt 16: i drive a chevy silverado
el64gasser: yeah with a 350. riiight
el64gasser: they're 327's these days dog.
el64gasser: what year?
Punker Matt 16: its got a 5.7 isnt that a 350
el64gasser: oh so it's an older one, not a 2003 like you said on cvsr.
hooyeah7521: silverados come with 5.3s dogg
el64gasser: and they kick ass.
SweetDevilRhi: he told me it's his dad's
SweetDevilRhi: and that his dad wouldn't let him drive it
hooyeah7521: have you looked under the hood?
SweetDevilRhi: some new funky color of blue, right?
el64gasser: seriously, what do you drive?
Punker Matt 16: nope its puter
hooyeah7521: it's the little pull knob inside that has a picture of a popped hood
el64gasser: not that looking under the hood would reveal anything different from a 350...they look the same.
el64gasser: still, what do you drive?
SweetDevilRhi: well, it usually says it there somewhere
el64gasser: like that is yours.
el64gasser: mr harland sharp himself?
hooyeah7521: yeah but jason it'll say either 5700 or 5300 on the plastic
el64gasser: ah, don't ask me. i got a dodge. it says 'shitbox' on the air cleaner
hooyeah7521: haha
hooyeah7521: it'll say vortec 5300
el64gasser: so i got a k&n. it was too embarassing to open the hood.
el64gasser: honesty is the best medicine
el64gasser: i'm being very serious right now.
Punker Matt 16: hey sweet why areyou tellin brandon stuff i didnt say ?
SweetDevilRhi: what did i tell him?
Punker Matt 16: that i wuz gunna key his truck
el64gasser: those guys really want to beat the shit out of you. i told them they were being childish.
hooyeah7521: i told them GO FOR IT YEAHHHH
el64gasser: you're just as bad as they are then.
el64gasser: that shit doesn't solve anything.
SweetDevilRhi: i never said that
hooyeah7521: dude relax he;ll i've never even been in a fight
Punker Matt 16 has left the room.
el64gasser: fuck him
hooyeah7521: i'm just trying to upset spunker matt
el64gasser: copy all this and post it on cvsr
SweetDevilRhi: I wasn't 100% sure if it was him on both sites... so I went to both sites and saw what time he posted
SweetDevilRhi: there was a 10 minutes time diff between both sites on every post
SweetDevilRhi: coincidence?
SweetDevilRhi: I think not
hooyeah7521: i think not

MrPeabody

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   4:07 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

I think not

-Ben

uglystick

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   5:14 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

that guy is either the most shy person on earth or he's reeeeeeel skeered.

i wonder which it is. guess what, don't care.

ITS FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY!

i'm goin home. just sold a single crowfoot socket on ebay for over $25!!! and there are 5 days left on the auction.

jason

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   6:27 PM    [re: uglystick] 

i say 1000hpsbc just kicks his ass and gets this pussy shit over with....deal brandon?....one crazy mofo told him to meet somewhere if he wants to fight ..but he will never return his pm's ...

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   8:23 PM    [re: uglystick] 

ugly, man i point out the obvious to you in a pm and you just have to take shit to the limits. damn i like this guy, you're all right in my book jason.

Well i do have to say that I can vouch (is that spelled right sweetd) on the statement that LS1 are the shit. Just ask FORacing, His truck fuckin moves and its insanely fast for a daily driver. on the bottle that is. Bottle or no bottle LS1s kick ass, Thats what i want to put into my S10 or my 64 chevy II Nova.

In regaurds to nitrous I have a new found respect for that shit. All i can say is when you spray its fun.

Oh ya back to the subject at hand, this shit is funny. But at the same time very serious, matt even if you weren't fucking with me on AIM I still have a good reason to kick your ass. Obviously you are fst69chevelle, and you fucked with us and jerked us around, you were a no show once shame on you, you were a noshow twice shame on us, all I can say is when I get fucked with there are gonna be consequences and repercussions.

I'm done with you, just remember me and stop hiding, Just be a good boy and apologize and I'll leave you alone.

SweetNeon

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   8:55 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

you guys contradict your selfs what did you use to say about me on the bottle, does bottles for babys sound famular? i guess this is where i say bottles are for stupid people who cant afford or know how to build a motor thats why im already off mine =) going N/A pushing more hp then the nitrous was giveing me, you finally progressed to the bottle hey congrats and maybe some day you will build a motor for it so you wouldnt need the nitrous =)
my 7 cents
have a nice day
happy new year
=)

oh and by the way your lame for the fucking hater bull shit you use to say to me, what faking goes around comes around, need i say more?

marry christmas
praze the load
=)
peace

MrPeabody

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   9:12 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

BTW, how's the build up goin?

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   9:14 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

slow as fuck

MrPeabody

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   9:15 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

I see your sellin the neon, you goin tube chassis or a different chassis?

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   9:16 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

its gona have a itb set up with a demon carb on it =P

SweetNeon

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   9:18 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

totally tubeular dude lol

MrPeabody

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   9:19 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

Hehehehe, besides that dumbass :P

-Ben

MrPeabody

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   9:19 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

You fabin in yourself???

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   9:22 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

oh im the dumbass? to much spark will go past the valves and make your intake manifold blow up lol

SweetNeon

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   9:22 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

slowly but surely, im saveing up for a pipe bender

SweetNeon

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   9:24 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

i dont have to worry about the TIG WELDER (ulgy) part, haha , i wouldnt wanta use a shity MIG WELDER on a race car

MrPeabody

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   9:24 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

I think hooyeah was the sparks, I was sayin they gotz those new cast intake mani's that don't blow the welds and such, with my 289 shot. Oh, and twin turbos :P

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   9:26 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

yea he was, i was just pointing some thing out

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   9:40 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

Yup that does sound familiar but on the other hand i didn't build the motor. And im proud of you for getting off of the bottle. To tell you the truth when i build a motor I build it to do what I want it to do. say i wanna go race so i build it for a certain brakect or class and go racing. Trust me I don't need nitrous to go fast.

Bottle or no bottle chad your still the same, your just a little kid with an inferiority complex. Don't get so uptight.

SweetNeon

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   9:45 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

and you have built by your self what?

SweetNeon

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   9:46 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

i aint inferior to any one on this web site

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   9:55 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

blown alcohol 468, well that was with my buddy sean, Oh and did i mention i was only 13 or 14 at the time.

numerous ski and race motors. a few small blocks here and there and O not to mention them newest to come my small block for the nova.(in the works)

what i really want to do is get into machinist work, thats where the real motor work lies.

SweetNeon

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   10:08 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

and what motor in what car do you drive that i could check out some day? oh sweet i finished building my nova when i was around that age, what happend to the i would make more money then a 80.000$ a year machinist im gona drive a jet ski race boat thing makeing 250,000$ a year idea?

SweetNeon

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   10:12 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

OH AND GOOD LUCK WITH THE small BLOCK =)

Stryker

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   10:13 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

Damn you guys! You waited 'till I left the room to invite someone in and pick on him? Thanks a lot.

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   10:14 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

wtf? as right now i still drive my s-10. and i have a 64 nova that i took the six out of and am going to build a small block for. Im guessing it will be done by the end of the school year or at least by the end of the year. maybe ill take a pic of it so when you see it on the road youll know its me.

and what the hell are you talking about i never said anything like that. and there is no money in drag boat racing, that is why it is not widely televised.

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   10:16 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

thanks ill probably need more luck with the car than the engine. Short wheelbase make for fun daily drive.

SweetNeon

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   10:16 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

not how i remember are conversation acpple months back

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   10:18 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

ok, you lost me when where how. If i did say that i was beeing sarcastic. but i have no recolection of that conversation. I must of been sleep typing a message to you.

SweetNeon

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   10:20 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

haha yea

SweetNeon

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   10:23 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

funny how you remember the NOS in the neon drama but you dont remember the conver we had not to long ago

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   10:25 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

when was this shit, cause now its gonna bug me and i won't be able to sleep, was it on aim or cvsr

SweetNeon

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   10:27 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

dont play dumb

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   10:28 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

well i guess im not playing cause im dumbfounded

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   10:29 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

do you have any evidence of this conversaton.

SweetNeon

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   10:30 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

funny stuff

SweetNeon

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   10:35 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

does a dumbfounded idiot count?

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Fri Dec 13, 02   10:36 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

uh it depends

wait, nope it dosen't

OneCrazyMoFo
Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Sat Dec 14, 02   3:17 AM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

Hey mother fucker im not hidding im out and about all the time! and why would i have to say sorry for something i never did? think about that one Num Nuts!!

Stryker

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Sat Dec 14, 02   1:27 PM    [re: OneCrazyMoFo] 

It's spelled numb, onedicklessmofo.

SweetNeon

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Sat Dec 14, 02   5:06 PM    [re: Stryker] 

your starting to sound like him

Stryker

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Sat Dec 14, 02   7:13 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

Oh that hurt. That was uncalled for, chad.

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 18, 02   3:43 PM    [re: OneCrazyMoFo] 

Punker Matt 16: yo
BabyVoice509: what
Punker Matt 16: what up man ?

BabyVoice509: nuttin what the fuck u want
BabyVoice509: callin me a puss huh
Punker Matt 16: why did ya go to the mall with alex last night...when did i call ya a piss
Punker Matt 16: puss
BabyVoice509: i didn't go
BabyVoice509: what are you talking about
Punker Matt 16: when did i call you a puss
BabyVoice509: and alextold me you asked him where his puss ass friend was
BabyVoice509: at the mall
BabyVoice509: listen im not here to debate this shit
Punker Matt 16: haha i said were is your friend i never said were is your puss as friend
BabyVoice509: you know what the fucks up
BabyVoice509: whatever, keep bullshittin me.
Punker Matt 16: dude i have no shit against you i never said shit somebody is telling you im saying all this shit but im not
BabyVoice509: no
Punker Matt 16: if i wuz gunna talk shit to you i'd say it to your face !
BabyVoice509: nobody told me anything but this is a question for you what are all of your screen names on cvsr
Punker Matt 16: you allready know em
Punker Matt 16: why do i have to repet them ?
BabyVoice509: and that would be ocmofo, 69chevelle, fst69chevelle, and what ever else
Punker Matt 16: yep
BabyVoice509: now you know why i have beef with you
Punker Matt 16: but i never said shit about you!
BabyVoice509: look you sent me on two wild goose chases, that pisses me off
Punker Matt 16: get over it then
BabyVoice509: you have no place fucking with peoples schedules
BabyVoice509: time is money to me
Punker Matt 16: oh shit ! like you got one
Punker Matt 16: your a fuckin high schooler
BabyVoice509: maybe because you sent on your stupid ass all day and fuck with people, and you dont work, why should you care right
Punker Matt 16: haha i work and i do other stuff
BabyVoice509: like what jack off
Punker Matt 16: i do hard labor work
BabyVoice509: just cause you had no life in hs doesn't mean nobody rlse does
BabyVoice509: else
BabyVoice509: i don't give a fuck
Punker Matt 16: hey fuck you bitch ! i didnt like high school! whats why i got kicked out i didnt care whats it to you
BabyVoice509: to me its the fact that your a moron
BabyVoice509: you have no life
BabyVoice509: you talk alot of shit
BabyVoice509: and then you go hide
BabyVoice509: one day our paths will cross
Punker Matt 16: haha i go hide how is that ? the fact i didnt jump out of the car and beat your ass is cuz your not worth my time
BabyVoice509: ya
BabyVoice509: ill see you when i see you
Punker Matt 16: wow your quick
Punker Matt 16: and i'll see you when i see you
Punker Matt 16: what now ?
Punker Matt 16: are you gunna hunt me down ?
BabyVoice509: well we could resort to name callin cause im not close enough to kick your ass
Punker Matt 16: i dont get that you dont want to beat my ass now ?
BabyVoice509: ya your about as bright as you look too!Punker Matt 16: shut up heffer
Punker Matt 16: the fatter they are the faster they fall
BabyVoice509: alright I'll see you around
Punker Matt 16: 195
BabyVoice509: yup
Punker Matt 16: dude i dont want to fight you
BabyVoice509: about 6' or 6'1"
BabyVoice509: why did you fuck with me then
Punker Matt 16: dude it wuz all a little game fuck man can't you deal with that
BabyVoice509: did you think that maybe some people don't fuck around when it comes to shit like this
Punker Matt 16: i dont care what other people think
BabyVoice509: just because you were hiding behind a keyboard and the people you were fucking with didn't have a face
Punker Matt 16: haha whatever
BabyVoice509: see you around
Punker Matt 16: ok i'lls ee you when i see you

Nuff said!

OneCrazyMoFo
Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 18, 02   4:04 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

im done with cvsr but not done with you bitch !

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 18, 02   4:14 PM    [re: OneCrazyMoFo] 

ooooo im shaking, plaese dont hurt me mr. keyboard bandit, i wouldn't want to be hit by one of your hard key strokes.

bring it mother fucker!

hooyeah
Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 18, 02   5:10 PM    [re: OneCrazyMoFo] 

YAY!!!!

VROOMMMM!

Metal396

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Wed Dec 18, 02   6:03 PM    [re: OneCrazyMoFo] 

Punker Matt 16: dude i dont want to fight you

THEN:

im done with cvsr but not done with you bitch !

YUP, sounds like a keyboard bandit to me...

----------------------------------------------------
Yeah Yeah, your car is better...... FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!

OneCrazyMoFo
Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   3:57 AM    [re: Metal396] 

Hey just to let you know Brandon I'm ONE CRAZY MOTHER FUCKER, hence the name!

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   8:32 AM    [re: OneCrazyMoFo] 

hahaha ....lol thats funny matt...damn he said "hence...he must be crazy

sweetdevil

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   9:03 AM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

matt, you're one stupid mother fucker and that's all you ever will be. Everyone here is laughing at you. You're a loser. You're a poser. You're a pussy. You are so fucking pathetic, I almost have pity for you.

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   1:25 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

lol...i think u should watch out for sweetd...i dont think u wanna cross her path...it would suck for u too see 1000hpsbc..and sweetd at the same time...

hooyeah
Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   1:26 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

it was funny when he said he was done with cvsr and there the little bastard pops up again

VROOMMMM!

sweetdevil

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   3:56 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

oh, he'll be back...

JcAus

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   5:03 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

He fits this profile well

JC

----------------

storm

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   5:09 PM    [re: JcAus] 

lol

JcAus

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Sun Dec 22, 02   6:01 PM    [re: storm] 

Here is another one

----------------

LethalToy

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Sun Dec 22, 02   8:12 PM    [re: JcAus] 

Whats with this goofy ass motherfuckering malaka? He talks shit, talks tough, then acts like a little bitch and whines "Why are you mad at me? What did I do?"

Seems like I haven't missed much ...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

BlownGTP

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Sun Dec 22, 02   8:13 PM    [re: LethalToy] 

nope, same ol shit here.

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Tue Dec 24, 02   5:08 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

good news guys...i was at the mall in riverside and my little bro called me and said guess who i just bitched slapped..and i was like who.?..and he was all that goofy fuck matt jackson aka (onecrazymofo..fast69chevelle...)...lol i thought it was pretty funny because my bro said he was talking shit and started walking away and them boom it hit him..=0)...then he started saying ohh man i dont wanna fight you ..i dont have a problem with you blah blah blah....

HEY BRO....YOUR ROOF IS DIRTY ..=)

Bombadier

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Tue Dec 24, 02   5:22 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

so he cried like a little bitch?
maybe he'll come back here and tell us all how he whipped someone's ass, and provide us with yet more amusement.

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Tue Dec 24, 02   5:23 PM    [re: Bombadier] 

lol thats my guess....

HEY BRO....YOUR ROOF IS DIRTY ..=)

sweetdevil

Re: onecrazymofo new   Posted Thu Dec 26, 02   8:06 AM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

I'm telling you, confront this fuck and he says how sorry he is and how he is just joking around.... blah blah blah whine cry bitch blah blah blah....

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1