"CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 67402

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)   Print Thread
GotRiceBitch

"CVSRSuxs" - WTF?!   Posted Thu Oct 10, 02   4:02 PM     

Ok, so not only does this idiot come on here with this name, but it's not even spelled right. Can anyone guess what website he came from? Man, frikkin' idiots.. can't we just shoot 'em?

I think the gene pool needs some chlorine.

---------------------------------------
Come away O human child
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand

Post Extras: Print Post

Stryker

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Thu Oct 10, 02   4:16 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

No...We shouldn't shoot em...We should run their asses over with some good ole fashioned muscle! Uglystick...Time to drag out the El Camino...LOL

~~~::::<Curtis Stryker>::::~~~

hooyeah

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Thu Oct 10, 02   6:44 PM    [re: Stryker] 

an elcamino can't run shit over dude break out the scout on 44's and lethals freak

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
leak WHAT LEAK? ohhh that, it's not leaking oil it's just marking it's territory.

resident chevette lover!

Phatmatt

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Thu Oct 10, 02   6:52 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

how about the 18 wheeler?

Gorgoth3k1
Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Thu Oct 10, 02   7:27 PM    [re: Phatmatt] 

LOL... tie him behind the 'camino and drag his ass for a quarter mile... just to show him what a REAL quarter feels like... hahaha...

-Gor

GotRiceBitch

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Thu Oct 10, 02   8:03 PM    [re: Gorgoth3k1] 

I just had the most hilarious conversation of my life on IRC.

I was talking about cars with some guys on a chat channel, and suddenly this jackoff blurts out: "Bullshit bitch! The best you can get out of a 396 is 325hp!"

I don't know what planet this guy comes from, but it only got better.

He then presses on to tell me that he has a 68 chevelle, and that it runs 9s, because of his superior garage-taught knowledge that far outweighs the education one could receive from SAM in Houston.

Hahahaha....

Oh, and then he says, there's no such thing as an 8-second hotrod! (in reference to professional racing classes) Nope. I guess those just don't exist. I guess it's also not possible to build a 10-second motor in a machine shop. At least it isn't according to this all-knowing engine genius.

LOL... boy, the world just gets more entertaining by the day.. this guy was possibly funnier than some of the import freaks I've seen that think their stickers make their cars go faster.

I wonder if that guy had a mullet.

Come away O human child
Than you can understand

hooyeah

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Thu Oct 10, 02   8:19 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

hmm thats funny haha i built a 396 last year for my teacher with a very very mild street build we were looking at around 425 hp some people are jsut stupid

leak WHAT LEAK? ohhh that, it's not leaking oil it's just marking it's territory.

resident chevette lover!

sweetdevil

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Thu Oct 10, 02   10:26 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

one of the entertaining things is your constant reference to a 8, 10 or any second motor.... you can take a very well built ENGINE and stick it in a muscle car with performance parts (decent heads, 600 cfm carb, rpm airgap, 400) and run 13's. You can take that same well built ENGINE and put it in a lighter car with drag parts (tranny, big ass carb and big ass intake, slicks, nitrous/alcohol, etc) and make it an 8 second CAR... I don't think there is any such thing as this 8 second or 10 second motor you keep talking about... just well built engines put into well built cars, making it a __ second car.... the only thing having to do with 8 seconds, a motor, and a vehicle is the 8 second interval the motor for your winshield wipers delays!!! lol

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

hooyeah

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Thu Oct 10, 02   11:16 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

stick that motor in a fibreglass bodied chevette those 600 or so hp ricers run about 8 or 9 on averagedon't they?

resident chevette lover!

MrPeabody

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Thu Oct 10, 02   11:38 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

Yup. And that's FWD too. Can't wait till they figure out a way to hook it up better, then we can break outa the 8's:)

-Ben

uglystick

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Fri Oct 11, 02   10:06 AM    [re: MrPeabody] 

hmmm chatting with a jack off who talks about extracting power from a 396...could this be our twelve inch air cleaner friend?

by the way, ask red how he's going to keep from twisting that mary in half with all that power. we used to pit right next to someone who ran a camaro in a 9 second bracket (nhra, not the sanctioning body you mentioned). anyway, he did some chassis mods to get it to hook up like mad (frametied the rear sub, etc) and after three runs at the governor's cup in sacramento he had the drivers side front wheel off the ground while taxing around the pits. done twisted the body off...

and as for dragging someone behind my el camino, i think i'll pass. maybe put them in the bed with a hay hook to grab onto the tailgate as it bucks their ass out on the launch...

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.

GotRiceBitch

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Fri Oct 11, 02   8:06 PM    [re: uglystick] 

I appreciate your literal interpretation of everything sweetdevil, but I think you knew perfectly well what I meant. I meant that the motor in that car would make it capable of running X speed and X number. I may not be an expert, but I'm not stupid. Thanks for your 2 cents, anyway.

BTW - you got airtime on TV today for like, a few seconds. They showed you and your band on stage at rocktoberfest, I couldn't make it out to palm springs because I have about 1/8 tank of gas and my poor ass is broke. LOL... but, I'm sure you put on a good show.

Come away O human child
Than you can understand

Gorgoth3k1
Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Sat Oct 12, 02   2:40 PM    [re: uglystick] 

hehe...that'd be fun too.... haha... drag his bed and leave it on the highway or something.... do like an Enter Sandman video type deal... hehe...

-Gor

Phatmatt

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Sat Oct 12, 02   4:11 PM    [re: Gorgoth3k1] 

oh my god! you guys are idiots. First of all, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to get over 400 hp out of any smallblock, aircleaners ARE the best way to increase hp, and sickers, spoilers, and lights DO make your car faster. Just ask 9/10 of the "racers" out there......

ha ha ha ha!

...... I laugh but it still hurts me that there are retards out there that call themselves racers that belive that stuff.

MrPeabody

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Sat Oct 12, 02   8:49 PM    [re: Phatmatt] 

Yes Matt, but it builds character and makes us all better people... :P

-Ben

Gorgoth3k1
Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Sat Oct 12, 02   10:38 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

ya man... especially the G-Ready stickers.... oh... and you can't forget the tint... the tint can REALLY increase yer horses...

hahaha...

-Gor

FordFactor

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Sun Oct 13, 02   3:14 PM    [re: Gorgoth3k1] 

that, and A/C efficiency, i bet the ricers didn't know that one, YES TINT ASLO KEEPS YOUR INTERIOR KOOLER, TWO PERFORMANCE PARTS FOR THE PRICE OF NONE.

1/4mile+11.85seconds= me

hooyeah

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Sun Oct 13, 02   4:00 PM    [re: FordFactor] 

wouldn't dark tint heat your interior up?

resident chevette lover!

Stryker

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Sun Oct 13, 02   4:09 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

No, it shades the interior...shade = cooler. My mom tinted her car windows before we went to vegas...big improvement...

hooyeah

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Sun Oct 13, 02   4:55 PM    [re: Stryker] 

black=sun magnet my brother painted his car from black to white it dropped the temperature 15 degrees

resident chevette lover!

Gorgoth3k1
Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Sun Oct 13, 02   6:46 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

ya... I have a dark tint on my grand am... in Texas during the summer... it REALLY helps out... and also the brand new A/C system helps out too lol

-Gor

sweetdevil

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Mon Oct 14, 02   8:18 AM    [re: Gorgoth3k1] 

Thanks for the info Gotrice... the show was fun, but it sure as fuck was a geezer fest... no offense by the X sec motor... I just thought it was funny!

BlackCruiser

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Mon Oct 14, 02   10:44 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Well, here's my opinion on the whole thing. When I am done having Bryan build me that 331 stroker for my car, it'll run 10's, then I'll just go do burnouts all over this guy's fucking face who says it cant be done. That solves that.

Coming soon to a street corner near you.

uglystick

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   11:02 AM    [re: BlackCruiser] 

10's huh? right. and my dog runs a 6 chasing the ball.

jason

MrPeabody

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   1:03 PM    [re: uglystick] 

Depends, is it a pug or a terrier?

-Ben

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   1:19 PM    [re: uglystick] 

It's so funny that all these people say their cars gonna do this and my buddies car does that, but in all reallity most epople can't comprehend what it takes to do 10's or even 11's. Look mustang boy you may think your cars fast but lemme just lay into you reall quick. so you say your cars gonna do tens huh? whats getting done to it, is it gonna get juiced what kind of heads you plan on usin what kind of compression is it gonna have, what kinda rods are you usin, what are you lookin at for suspension, what do you have for suspension, and how the fuck are you gonna do 10seconds burning out??????????????

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?

sweetdevil

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   3:31 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

lol... So Red is gonna build you a 10 second motor, huh? Good luck! No offense to either of ya, just making a sarcastic comment about the X second motors again... lol

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   3:54 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

red, build my engines, shit!
not even close, lets just say hes got alot of work to catch up to what ive been worken on recently

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   3:54 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

and it aint in a car

sweetdevil

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   3:55 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

u know Rich, the guy from water toy store? u are talking about the liquid 1/4 mile right?

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   3:56 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

yup, and no i dont know rich, rich who?

sweetdevil

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:00 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

I don't know his last name... but he's into boat racing. Works at that water toy store off of cook and joni

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:01 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

are you talkin about Rick Mills, or Millsy

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:02 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

anywho what class does run or who does he crew for

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:02 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

what you have been working on or your daddy?

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:04 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

lol no, just been pitchen in on a TFH, and comments like that are grounds for an ass whoopin

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:05 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

oh so now you wanta kick my ass or what?

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:06 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

either way neonboy

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:07 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

if your up to it

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:08 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

just tell me what day you wanta do this and i'll email you the time and place

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:09 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

do what, just tell me this are you gonna bring all your buddies or are you gonna come alone

sweetdevil

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:12 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

SHUT UP both of you.... I don't know what his last name is... kind of a skinny guy, he raced the cannondale at the quad wars... hey, wasn't BBO in it? And yours, or, somebody's expidition?

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:13 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

what do you mean do what? from what i can tell you gota problem with me and if you wanta throw down thats fine with me

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:21 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

look lets not fight like little school girls cause i can hear the scratchiness in your voice, lets just say that id have no problem layin into you but i aint gonna go out of my way just so i can whoop your ass. so shut the fuck up, itll happen when it does cause i know ill see you around. you probobally remember me from autobody, still got those braces

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:23 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

bring it

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:25 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

aight, see you around bitch!

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:26 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

when do you want to do this?

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:28 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

Are you fucking stupid, can you not read? Shit i already spelled it out for you. Do you have a reading comprehension problem or is that the fuckin shrooms blocking your memory?

sweetdevil

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:29 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

take this to an im... pm, or exchage cell phone numbers... cuz ya'll sound like a couple of preschoolers.... I used to think somewhat highly of 1000hp, and neon was just starting to leave my bad side, but you're both being gay and REALLY fuckin immature

sweetdevil

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:30 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

nevermind, keep going... this is pretty amusing

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:31 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

are your fucking stupid, i aint going to bull shit around sayin this see you around bull shit, i aint gona bitch out to some fuckin jellous hater who has a problem with me so we will do this so after i put your ass in the god dam hospital you wont be talking your bull shit to me, we will do this today i'll email you the time and place

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:31 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

well thanks for the somewhat of a complement and im ready to stop as soon as he catches my drift, its just hard for him to catch on

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:33 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

fuck off pint size, you voice is reverting to scratchy state again

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:34 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

i was gona leave your bad side? was that the on top side or bottom?

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:34 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

and how did u know i was jealous, jeez is it that obvious!

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:37 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

yea it sure as fuck is, you shouldnt get pissed off at people that are better then you

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:38 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

i ask again how so

sweetdevil

thank you guys... I was having a really bad afternoon, my computers have got me just about livid, but I'm sitting here in tears I'm laughing so hard at some of this shit....

Stryker

In reply to:

i was gona leave your bad side? was that the on top side or bottom?

LMAO.

sweetdevil

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:39 PM    [re: Stryker] 

keep dreamin

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:41 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

you cant build a dam thing faster then I, you and all the highschool kids hate cuz they aint got shit on me, just like the comments about the nova it call comes down to jellousy

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:41 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

glad you can laugh at it, im sure il be laughing as soon as i can breathe again

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:41 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

nightmare more like it haha

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:46 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

whatever you say just so happens that everything my hands touch is faster than any of the shit you've ever worked on

sweetdevil

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:47 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

that's what she said.... uh huh huh

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:48 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

that mite be true as of right now, but there is a very big difference between some thing you build and some thing some one else builds and you work on, get it , dont try geting credit for some one elses work thats how i look at it

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:49 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

hey that shit has a double meaning and its true both ways, ROFLMAO!!!!

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:51 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

the day YOU build some thing that beats what I have BUILT is the day i wont say a dam word but untill then you dont have a god dam thing more then i do other then a big mouth that gets you in to shit

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:51 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

your right i only take credit for my work and i have plenty of peps to vouge for me! anybody anybody, am I standing alone on this one! lol

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:52 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

did i forget to say grow the fuck up little highschool boy

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:53 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

and what work is that? you dont race a god dam thing on the street

sweetdevil

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:53 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

ya, I'll vouge for ya... "c'mon vouge, let your body move to music, go with the flow" he he

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:55 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

i dont understand a word you said

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:55 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

ok thats it lets setup a race, as soon as the we put the chevelle engine back together well meet you some where to race, you bring what ever you got and any of your buddies from southgate.

Stryker

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:55 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

LOL...And he was dissin neon for not bein able to spell correctly. haha. This is the funniest shit I've seen since 'the nose' came onto the forum talkin shit. LOL

1000hpsbchevyFOR

wtf?

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:56 PM    [re: Stryker] 

when did i do that , oh ya i remember

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:57 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

how bout this, you use your so called knolage of building engines ( not your dads ) then come race me

sweetdevil

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:57 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

vouge vogue.... I don't know how long it took me to figure out you were trying to say vouch....

sweetdevil

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:58 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

we'll have one of those things like in billy madison and you guys gotta answer questions to see who is smarter...

Stryker

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:00 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

In reply to:

Neon Said: there we go, this thing needs a spell check
You said: see what homeschool does to tweakers

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:03 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

what ever neon, you got me i dont know a damn thing about building engines, i just sit around talkin about shit that i have no idea what it is and i just sound like i know what the fuck im talkin about, go to your race school learn some shit then come back and just maybe i might teach you some shit about buildin real horsepower. Wait a minute i dont like you, fuck off.

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:05 PM    [re: Stryker] 

yes i remember! thank you for that shhhhhiiiiitttt!

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:07 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

Let the pissing contest begin! lol!

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:11 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

like i said if you think you know your shit more then i do then show me / race me? since you dont have shit then step the fuck back and get off my balls cuz you cant compete, build it and bring it and untill then step the fuck back with your pride

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:14 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

like i said ill bring it as soon as its done, ill let you know, but until then lets stop this bitching.

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:16 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

if your talking about one of your "dads" cars or one of your "friends cars that you have worked on" i dont give a flying fuck

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:20 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

no i helped build it, but if you wanna race lets do it and stop your bitching, fuck off

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:22 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

well shit i helped build alot of things but i aint trying to race those cars just the car I built MY SELF

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:24 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

what up guys...im back ..shesh i havent been on here for awhile....i still see neon boy is talkin shit ..so i guess nothin has changed...lol

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:24 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

not just yourself, somebody had to help you, didnt travis help build you car

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:26 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

travis said your going to order your fuel stuff today? and he said that its going to be able to handle up too a 1000 hp...wtf is that..

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:26 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

yea i admite it he helped me drill holes so i could mount my fuel cell and FPR

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:28 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

i went all out on my fuel system, it should have enough fuel flow for 4x the ammount of hp i will be pushing

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:29 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

wtf do you think it sounded like when he said it?

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:29 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

he said he helped build your motor.

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:30 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

lol ya right ...travis cant even do graph in economics...lol

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:32 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

y are you planning on putting a real motor in it, like a big block or something, that would be sick. lol

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:35 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

no just that your fuel system is one of the most important parts of a race car

MrPeabody

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   10:25 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

Hey neon, what fuel setup are you running?

-Ben

sweetdevil

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Wed Oct 16, 02   7:58 AM    [re: MrPeabody] 

Hey BBO, did u enter the mud contest at the monster truck show?

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Wed Oct 16, 02   2:50 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

yeah that was him, his undercarage was so dirty

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Wed Oct 16, 02   3:19 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

lol ya thats was me ...i won the second round...but they didnt count it because the cops shut the show down ...that guy in the blue demolition car went out of control in the back and smashed a car!!! lol so they gave the trophy to the guy in the black ford...cause he won the first time ..o well ...it was cool i guess i was only in 2wd too..

DISCOMOTORSPORTS
Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Wed Oct 16, 02   3:22 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

OH BOY, NOW YOU WANT TO TURN IT INTO A MUD BOGGING MONSTER TRUCK.....

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Wed Oct 16, 02   3:24 PM    [re: DISCOMOTORSPORTS] 

lol fuck off...kidding ...no actually i finally am getting it lifted...i already ordered the parts ..im goin 15" with 42's..umm when r u guys goin to glamis ..?

DISCOMOTORSPORTS
Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Wed Oct 16, 02   3:25 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

WANNA GO THIS WEEKEND, YOU CAN TAKE YOUR MONSTER TRUCK....

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Wed Oct 16, 02   3:30 PM    [re: DISCOMOTORSPORTS] 

lol its gonna be done like next week ..parts just got ordered yesterday ...uM well this weekend im goin to the severed show...i got solenoids on my cart now with a switch box and some hard line now ..=) so im gonna take it there and throw a for sale sign on it ..i dont really care if i sell it or not...but i wanna try

DISCOMOTORSPORTS
Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Wed Oct 16, 02   3:31 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

WHAT KIND OF LIFT??

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Wed Oct 16, 02   3:37 PM    [re: DISCOMOTORSPORTS] 

i got national springs...dual 9100 series bilsteins all the way round...42'' swampers...weld stone crushers..then all the extending of drive lines and shit ..i only got 9" springs too add to what i got because ..if u go 10" or bigger springs then u have to do the over the leaf steering and shit which is real expensive..so ill have a total of 15"..it should be pretty sick..

DISCOMOTORSPORTS
Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Wed Oct 16, 02   3:46 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

9100's ?? who sold you on that?? are they bypass'

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Wed Oct 16, 02   3:51 PM    [re: DISCOMOTORSPORTS] 

umm i might be mistaken...arnt they 9100 or 7100 ..i dont know i thought it was 9100...no they are just remote resivor..2.5's....should i go with the by pass? im not gonna be romping on it like i do now ...so i mean i dont really need a by pass do i?

DISCOMOTORSPORTS
Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Wed Oct 16, 02   3:54 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

7100 is more like it. thats perfect for your truck, the 9100 2.5" bypass shocks run about $1200 each, And no, you dont need them. does your kit come with shock hoops??

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Wed Oct 16, 02   3:58 PM    [re: DISCOMOTORSPORTS] 

im gonna keep the fabtech shock hoops...cause i dont like how the edge ones look...but maybe after a while you could make some custom ones..that fabtech ones are fine arnt they ? im gonna paint them though so there not blue...hey do u think i could fit 44's on a 15 ?

DISCOMOTORSPORTS
Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Wed Oct 16, 02   3:59 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

Fiberglass..............

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Wed Oct 16, 02   4:01 PM    [re: DISCOMOTORSPORTS] 

i have fiberglass....i already put them on ...i just got to get them painted..

DISCOMOTORSPORTS
Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Wed Oct 16, 02   4:08 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

they might fit

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Wed Oct 16, 02   4:11 PM    [re: DISCOMOTORSPORTS] 

lol damn ...i thought u were gonna bag on me cause i have a 4x4 with glass...=) lol i think it looks sick as fuck...there pretty big too 5" buldge...plus when there painted it will look clean ...that the only thing i dont like ..that there white....ill just stay with 42's....thats still a big tire

sweetdevil

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Wed Oct 16, 02   4:11 PM    [re: DISCOMOTORSPORTS] 

cole, mark and I are probably goin to ocotillo this weekend... I waved to u on your first pass... don't know if u saw me at the truck show, we got outta there early

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Wed Oct 16, 02   4:19 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

nope didnt see ya ..it really wasnt worth it ..cause it was about three times through the car wash and three times to a pressure washer before all that shit came off...lol..and i hate when my truck is dirty ..

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Thu Oct 17, 02   8:15 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

Return styal system, high flow fuel pump that will hit 100psi, aromotive fuel reg 70psi or how ever its spelled, 1 gallon jaz fuel cell, high pressure fuel filter with steal braided lines that i need to buy

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Thu Oct 17, 02   8:16 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

oh and its all going to be put under the hood of my car

MrPeabody

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Thu Oct 17, 02   10:46 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

No shit man. Shaweet! Pardon while I drool in envy;) Your runnin NA right? Must have some major airflow work for that kind of compensation...

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Sun Oct 20, 02   4:59 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

no head work done yet but it will help after i get my ITB finished and later on i'll get some head work done, i just thought i would go all out on it cuz some day i will build a turbo motor when i have extra money

MrPeabody

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Sun Oct 20, 02   10:30 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

I hear ya. You gonna go custom setup, or get a prefab kit?

-Ben

P.S. Just caught Mohler, (think that's spelled right), running 10's to take the NA class in the NHRA Summit series in his neon, busted all over this RX-7:)

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Mon Oct 21, 02   1:01 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

for the ITB set up im going to chop up a caravan manifold, do a shit load of welding, alot of fabing, more welding and have Gsxr throtlebodys on the end of it

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Mon Oct 21, 02   1:04 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

yea i heard he was hiting 10.7 with his all motor 2.4 set up, im going to be battleing it out with that guy in acupple years, there aint nothing special about his set up, just a 2.4 with some porting work and ITBs with engine management runing 110 octain

MrPeabody

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Mon Oct 21, 02   2:50 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

That's what I figured, I just loved seeing him beat up on that RX-7:) And hooking that thing up FWD and all, man, he can drive.

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Wed Oct 23, 02   7:12 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

i found out more info on that motor, 15:1 compression pistons, revs up to 9000rpm in a bored 2.4, i need to find out how much cfm his head flows and his cam specs but i cant find any one who knows, i bet they are pretty wild #s

MrPeabody

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Thu Oct 24, 02   1:17 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

To run 10's they better be. He has that quad throttle body set up right? I think I saw it in a mag... gonna have to go look for it;) The guys running 10 All Motor in the rex, are in the 16:1 range, I believe they rev over 10000, not too sure...

-Ben

Kutsuju_racing

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Thu Oct 24, 02   3:26 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

yeah, that shit is sick! Scot ran that time with his 2.0 motor. He just put the new one in not too long ago. man I was up close and personal with the man behind the machine of eric's racing. the dude Joe who does his head work that dude is bad ass. Erics car ran a 10.58 All motor baby! that shit is fast as fuck and it's a 2.0! man I don't think they should run RD against FD it's just not the same kind of racing. if they do run um' they should let the FD run wheelie bars. that's what I think anyway to make it fair.

Kutsuju Racing Pres

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Thu Oct 24, 02   10:22 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

yea he is runing a ITB set up kind of like the one im building, some one told me also that when he had his head work done they cut it apart so much they stoped all the water passage ways in the head so they could make the ports massive

MrPeabody

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Thu Oct 24, 02   10:26 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

How do they keep that thing cool? By running only 10 sec passes? :P

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Thu Oct 24, 02   10:27 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

air cooled i guess after hiting 120+mph

MrPeabody

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Thu Oct 24, 02   10:35 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

Heh, there ya go. What's the trap spped on those 10.7's anyways?

-Ben

BIGRED

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Thu Oct 24, 02   11:21 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

Well now, I don't believe that you have much room on what I've been working on lately so you just wait and see....remember, my
"10 second car" 10.99@130mph w/Timeslip had a practically STOCK 396 in it so this one will be a wee bit slower

-------------------------------------------------------------- Race-Prep Performance Engineering Inc. "Your one stop shop for engine performance"

uglystick

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Fri Oct 25, 02   10:45 AM    [re: BIGRED] 

good luck on it red! i'm still stickin by my original statement of 'you're gonna breeeaaaaaaakkk somethin!' have fun doing it though! and a bent body f car would do a lot for business outside the shop!!! 'we can do THIS! or something milder for you'

have fun!

jason

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Fri Oct 25, 02   1:22 PM    [re: BIGRED] 

with how much juice

BIGRED

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Fri Oct 25, 02   7:06 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

Actually, none.....the bottle was simply a replacement for the money I didn't have at the time, and wouldn't hold a candle to the engine I am building. It is going to be an advertisement for Race-Prep to showcase what we can do. It will still see some street duty though, except when competing in the PSCA Edelbrock Hot street class.

-------------------------------------------------------------- Race-Prep Performance Engineering Inc. "Your one stop shop for engine performance"

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Sun Oct 27, 02   8:01 AM    [re: BIGRED] 

what kinda competition are you lookin at in that class

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Sun Oct 27, 02   11:11 AM    [re: BIGRED] 

So if your goin to put out 1000-1200hp normally aspirated youll probobally have either big M, pontiac or oldsmobile heads, gonna have to be 500 ci or more, your gonna need a sheetmetal manifold, and if you plan on making that camaro pull hard at the high end you better put a short stroke crank(forged or billet 427 3.65" or 3.76" stroke depending on what crank you choose) and some huge sluges in those cylinders. Those are some combinations that will make 1200hp.

A few of my dads buddies have and build pontiacs so I thought I'd help you out.

So what parts do you plan on usin?

p.s. I hope your pockets are endless cause pontiacs and oldsmobiles aren't cheap. Plan on spending on upwards of 20-40 g's. Good Luck With the new Money Pit.

BIGRED

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Sun Oct 27, 02   11:49 AM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

Well the competition is fairly steep but I really think with that kind of power I am not going to have much problem. My biggest concern is hooking it up. As for the engine, that kind of power is not really that hard to get with 540 cubic inches I am planning on running a set of believe it or not, Merlin cast iron 310cc runner heads. The heads are very restrictive for what I am trying to do but when ported, they will be plenty good for the time being. I have ported them to flow numbers that noone has gotten as far as I can tell on the internet. They flow in excess of 400cfm on the flow bench as of now, and they have more in them. The block is a Chevrolet Big Block Bowtie Tall Deck that I had laying around and it will be a 4.500" bore with Weisco Pistons custom made to my specs, an Eagle 4.250" stroke crank and Eagle 6.800" long (+.675") H-beam steel rods. The intake will be a Wilson version of the Edelbrock Super Victor Intake and the carb will be a heavily modified holley Single Dominator flowing in excess of 1300cfm. I am in the process of ordering the pistons now and should get them in a couple of weeks. This engine is a good example of a budget buildup for a highly competitive class on the west coast. If you like I can give you the whole spec. sheet when I am done so you can learn how to do more with less! By the way, the amount of money spent won't even be remotely close to what you said I would spend. and if you doubt the build up I will post my dyno sheets when the testing is completed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Race-Prep Performance Engineering Inc. "Your one stop shop for engine performance"

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Sun Oct 27, 02   1:58 PM    [re: BIGRED] 

Well i was talkin about a pontiac and good luck on hittin your mark at 1000-1200hp, I hope your not disappointed. And what happened to the 503.

Sure I'd love to see your specs and see a dyno sheet.

I hope your class doesn't limit your cams specs cause your gonna need a huge roller with some good overlap to pull all that air and fuel through your heads and into your cylinders. Also are you gonna have your manifold worked to increase the vilocity of air flow or are you just gonna port match it. If you dont run gears like 4.56, 4.10 you shouldn't have any problem hookin it up with some 10" or 11" DOT M/T ET streets.

BIGRED

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Mon Oct 28, 02   7:35 AM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

Well the class dosen't limit any internal modifications so I can run any valvetrain and they do allow sheetmetal intakes but I don't think I need one. the cam is going to be a comp .440" roller or in other words it has .440" lift @ the lobe and that equals just shy of .800 lift at the valve with a 1.8 rocker. As for the intake the Wilson Intake is a heavily modified version of the Edelbrock Super Victor Dominator intake and should do nicely. The class uses 30x13.50" ETStreets Ffor traction and allows ladder bar suspentions.

Race-Prep Performance Engineering Inc. "Your one stop shop for engine performance"

uglystick

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Mon Oct 28, 02   11:01 AM    [re: BIGRED] 

what about using a techie ignition system to keep the advance retarded enough during the launch to keep you stuck to the ground? the 7al in conjunction with a number of barry grant and/or dedenbear boxes are used almost all the time in classes where there are restrictions on tire sizes.

that's our plan with the el camino. still need to do more research than just read an article in super chevy though!! at least the 7al i mean, no bg/dedenbear action, too expensive...changes the personality of the car too much for street use;-)

with the cam specs you're describing, power is not going to be the difficult part, that's for sure!! keeping the body in one piece might be a bit more tricky.

so, red, you ready to do the machine work on my 327? it's about ready to come down your way...

jason

BIGRED

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Mon Oct 28, 02   11:50 PM    [re: uglystick] 

Absolutely, we can actually fit it in right now, we are waiting on a few big jobs to come in so there are a few openings in the schedule now. Give us a call!

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1