"CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 67401

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)   Print Thread
1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:24 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

not just yourself, somebody had to help you, didnt travis help build you car

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?

Post Extras: Print Post

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:26 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

travis said your going to order your fuel stuff today? and he said that its going to be able to handle up too a 1000 hp...wtf is that..

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:26 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

yea i admite it he helped me drill holes so i could mount my fuel cell and FPR

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:28 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

i went all out on my fuel system, it should have enough fuel flow for 4x the ammount of hp i will be pushing

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:29 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

wtf do you think it sounded like when he said it?

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:29 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

he said he helped build your motor.

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:30 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

lol ya right ...travis cant even do graph in economics...lol

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:32 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

y are you planning on putting a real motor in it, like a big block or something, that would be sick. lol

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   5:35 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

no just that your fuel system is one of the most important parts of a race car

MrPeabody

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   10:25 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

Hey neon, what fuel setup are you running?

-Ben

sweetdevil

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Wed Oct 16, 02   7:58 AM    [re: MrPeabody] 

Hey BBO, did u enter the mud contest at the monster truck show?

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Wed Oct 16, 02   2:50 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

yeah that was him, his undercarage was so dirty

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Wed Oct 16, 02   3:19 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

lol ya thats was me ...i won the second round...but they didnt count it because the cops shut the show down ...that guy in the blue demolition car went out of control in the back and smashed a car!!! lol so they gave the trophy to the guy in the black ford...cause he won the first time ..o well ...it was cool i guess i was only in 2wd too..

DISCOMOTORSPORTS
Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Wed Oct 16, 02   3:22 PM    [re: BIGBLOWNOVAL11] 

OH BOY, NOW YOU WANT TO TURN IT INTO A MUD BOGGING MONSTER TRUCK.....

BIGBLOWNOVAL11

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Wed Oct 16, 02   3:24 PM    [re: DISCOMOTORSPORTS] 

lol fuck off...kidding ...no actually i finally am getting it lifted...i already ordered the parts ..im goin 15" with 42's..umm when r u guys goin to glamis ..?

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1