"CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 68677

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)   Print Thread
1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:25 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

aight, see you around bitch!

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?

Post Extras: Print Post

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:26 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

when do you want to do this?

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:28 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

Are you fucking stupid, can you not read? Shit i already spelled it out for you. Do you have a reading comprehension problem or is that the fuckin shrooms blocking your memory?

sweetdevil

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:29 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

take this to an im... pm, or exchage cell phone numbers... cuz ya'll sound like a couple of preschoolers.... I used to think somewhat highly of 1000hp, and neon was just starting to leave my bad side, but you're both being gay and REALLY fuckin immature

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

sweetdevil

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:30 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

nevermind, keep going... this is pretty amusing

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:31 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

are your fucking stupid, i aint going to bull shit around sayin this see you around bull shit, i aint gona bitch out to some fuckin jellous hater who has a problem with me so we will do this so after i put your ass in the god dam hospital you wont be talking your bull shit to me, we will do this today i'll email you the time and place

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:31 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

well thanks for the somewhat of a complement and im ready to stop as soon as he catches my drift, its just hard for him to catch on

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:33 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

fuck off pint size, you voice is reverting to scratchy state again

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:34 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

i was gona leave your bad side? was that the on top side or bottom?

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:34 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

and how did u know i was jealous, jeez is it that obvious!

SweetNeon

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:37 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

yea it sure as fuck is, you shouldnt get pissed off at people that are better then you

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:38 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

i ask again how so

sweetdevil

thank you guys... I was having a really bad afternoon, my computers have got me just about livid, but I'm sitting here in tears I'm laughing so hard at some of this shit....

Stryker

In reply to:

i was gona leave your bad side? was that the on top side or bottom?

LMAO.

~~~::::<Curtis Stryker>::::~~~

sweetdevil

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   4:39 PM    [re: Stryker] 

keep dreamin

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1