"CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> General Forum
Thread views: 68680

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)   Print Thread
Gorgoth3k1
Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Sat Oct 12, 02   10:38 PM    [re: MrPeabody] 

ya man... especially the G-Ready stickers.... oh... and you can't forget the tint... the tint can REALLY increase yer horses...

hahaha...

-Gor

Post Extras: Print Post

FordFactor

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Sun Oct 13, 02   3:14 PM    [re: Gorgoth3k1] 

that, and A/C efficiency, i bet the ricers didn't know that one, YES TINT ASLO KEEPS YOUR INTERIOR KOOLER, TWO PERFORMANCE PARTS FOR THE PRICE OF NONE.

1/4mile+11.85seconds= me

hooyeah

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Sun Oct 13, 02   4:00 PM    [re: FordFactor] 

wouldn't dark tint heat your interior up?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
leak WHAT LEAK? ohhh that, it's not leaking oil it's just marking it's territory.

resident chevette lover!

Stryker

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Sun Oct 13, 02   4:09 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

No, it shades the interior...shade = cooler. My mom tinted her car windows before we went to vegas...big improvement...

~~~::::<Curtis Stryker>::::~~~

hooyeah

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Sun Oct 13, 02   4:55 PM    [re: Stryker] 

black=sun magnet my brother painted his car from black to white it dropped the temperature 15 degrees

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
leak WHAT LEAK? ohhh that, it's not leaking oil it's just marking it's territory.

resident chevette lover!

Gorgoth3k1
Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Sun Oct 13, 02   6:46 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

ya... I have a dark tint on my grand am... in Texas during the summer... it REALLY helps out... and also the brand new A/C system helps out too lol

-Gor

sweetdevil

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Mon Oct 14, 02   8:18 AM    [re: Gorgoth3k1] 

Thanks for the info Gotrice... the show was fun, but it sure as fuck was a geezer fest... no offense by the X sec motor... I just thought it was funny!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

BlackCruiser

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Mon Oct 14, 02   10:44 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Well, here's my opinion on the whole thing. When I am done having Bryan build me that 331 stroker for my car, it'll run 10's, then I'll just go do burnouts all over this guy's fucking face who says it cant be done. That solves that.

Coming soon to a street corner near you.

uglystick

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   11:02 AM    [re: BlackCruiser] 

10's huh? right. and my dog runs a 6 chasing the ball.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.

MrPeabody

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   1:03 PM    [re: uglystick] 

Depends, is it a pug or a terrier?

-Ben

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   1:19 PM    [re: uglystick] 

It's so funny that all these people say their cars gonna do this and my buddies car does that, but in all reallity most epople can't comprehend what it takes to do 10's or even 11's. Look mustang boy you may think your cars fast but lemme just lay into you reall quick. so you say your cars gonna do tens huh? whats getting done to it, is it gonna get juiced what kind of heads you plan on usin what kind of compression is it gonna have, what kinda rods are you usin, what are you lookin at for suspension, what do you have for suspension, and how the fuck are you gonna do 10seconds burning out??????????????

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?

sweetdevil

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   3:31 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

lol... So Red is gonna build you a 10 second motor, huh? Good luck! No offense to either of ya, just making a sarcastic comment about the X second motors again... lol

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   3:54 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

red, build my engines, shit!
not even close, lets just say hes got alot of work to catch up to what ive been worken on recently

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   3:54 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

and it aint in a car

sweetdevil

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?! new   Posted Tue Oct 15, 02   3:55 PM    [re: 1000hpsbchevyFOR] 

u know Rich, the guy from water toy store? u are talking about the liquid 1/4 mile right?

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1